Pls USA just annex us

If we whant so bad to live in the USA why dont we vote for the USA to annex us?

Attached: images - 2019-06-02T190137.974.jpg (285x200, 7K)

pls no

Jump the border you fucking nigger.

It was considered at one time, but it was rejected because your people are and were considered a race of disgusting mongrels and all the land and resources in mexico aren't worth it considering the ethno-cultural cost

Attached: 1525663340169.png (2880x1827, 2.35M)

Stop being mean to based beans it ain't cool my nibbas

>annex mexico
>mexicans get a vote
>mexicans gain the right to move wherever in the union they want

no

Back to your designated shitting street pajeet.

This but unironically

We'll annex you as soon as you hang all the cartels. We don't want them.

If you annex us, then the army and fbi get to kill beaners in the jungle legally, dont you want to kill beaners in the jungle?

Dude what how are you so bad at this

I only agree to this if we are an empire and not a republic. Letting you people vote would turn us into the shit hole you live in.

>> add 100 million leeches to the welfare roles and add zero tax payers

This is a kike faggot right here yall

No not at all. That sounds terrible and inefficient. Rather I'd enjoy kicking back, drinking beer and watching the military indiscriminately napalm the fuck out of your shitty jungle until it's a barren burned wasteland.

Only streetshitter use meme flags.

It would all be Mexico.

Kill your own beaners

All of your gang members & cartels have to be executed first.

You could dissolve your federal government and your states could join our union. There is a mechanism for that.

Based and napalmpilled.

If we annexed every nation that wants to be in the US, we’d rule over literally every single last square inch on earth. We can’t do that, so we need to just build a wall to keep you people away from us

Why not take it over and call it "The United States of Mexico" with its own states. As a rule we are called The United States of America. Together called The United States. America can take over for the military aspects and border controls. Citizenship can be 1 of the nations or have a dual card made depending on needs. Many of the other details could be worked out in a matter of a few years.

That would lead into a civil war in a decade aprox. Good idea, north america needs a purge.

It is already called the United States of Mexico...

Why we took the Philippianos over Mexico I’ll never know

this

Attached: 1558314291575.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Mexican States and Canadian Provinces & Territories will probably join the union one day.

Attached: 840px-North_America_map_coloured.svg.png (840x1024, 165K)

Canada has enough problems. Fuck off.

Based

Attached: Burn_it.gif (205x166, 1.63M)

Mexican posters are worse than Indian posters

Because we don't want you. It's bad enough we're stuck with puerto rico, and they're a gazillion times better than you.

your country sucks and the US doesn't want your problems

No problem.
Right after we eliminate welfare.

I would be okay with Mexico pR and Canada joining the Union as long as they make English their first language and enforce bilingualism in any area where English is not the primary language

Asking the real questions.

Get back to mowing my lawn. No more siestas faggot.

Moar!

Attached: golden-circle.png (300x193, 22K)

Lurk more salsa nigger

Actually thought that was based. Poos btfo...

Annex it, rapidly depopulate it militarily, let it go back to nature as an uninhabited natural border between us and South America.
Or you retards could just kill the cartels and elect people who want Mexico to recover and prosper.

Not gonna happen Paco. You shitbacks are like locus and if we annexed you we would have every bean filled hell hole to your south. I would rather we just irradiate this countinetnt for the next 150 years. Not on my watch Paco. Respect tge Reo Grande pussito.

Agreed

Canada is the problem

I'm for annexing Mexico, however I am also for dumping all the Mexicans in the middle of the Pacific.

THIS! fuck, mexicans are already everywhere. We invade and kill the cartels and then just legalize and properly regulate all the drugs, and everyone can pay taxes, and the irs wont have to try and account for an ambiguous population count.

Attached: 1365200935673.gif (440x259, 1019K)

because then your corrupt jew politicians will have to compete with alpha jews

Speak English and turn white. Then we'll talk.

Annex, send in military to BTFO drug cartels, collect hordes of cash, legalize most drugs, enjoy utopia.

we can work together mutually but that border between our countries is how we define the region of each ethnostate.

Mexico has already conquered the American Southwest

NORTH AMERICAN UNION WHEN

Attached: NAU.png (452x358, 4K)

We need to enslave all those people.

I’m actually totally ok with this.
>if we fixed Mexico’s economy they would stop reproducing like rabbits.
>they would probably start congregating towards Mexico/texas/Cali area.
>southern border would be easier to control.

Attached: 5F1FF980-863E-488C-A7F7-3B9714CE834E.jpg (748x483, 264K)

>>if we fixed Mexico’s economy
Just keep your kike nigger hands of Mexico you greedy foreskin eaters.

Attached: Captura.png (814x528, 218K)

Fuck Lincoln.

needs to go all the way to Columbia

true

Attached: 1546155088100.gif (800x792, 607K)

would be nice paired with genocide

been saying for a long time that whites should have just killed everyone in central/south america like they did with the natives on the eastern half of the US