Its over bros. it was fun while it lasted, but its all over now. he will not be re-elected

its over bros. it was fun while it lasted, but its all over now. he will not be re-elected.

Attached: over.png (1098x656, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkkvC3D_srM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's stopping him from just grabbing power and becoming king?

Oh? What candidate will beat him?

Time to open your anus 'cause the nuts are going in

You are mentally ill, seek help before the TDS becomes terminal.

Attached: It's never over.jpg (200x314, 15K)

Biden could.
Bernie could.
Mayor Pete could.

>anyone
his base wont show up

Attached: '.png (586x606, 469K)

>he won’t run
>he won’t win
>he won’t last
>he won’t run again
>he won’t get re-elected
Trump was right. I never got tired of winning.

The Army

You think mayor pete could beat him? That's hilarious. I don't think biden or bernie are going to win the democratic vote. You know democrats don't like white makes right now lol

Lol, the army does what it’s told.

With pretty much just boomers and Jow Forums still supporting him I imagine it's just going to be a really cringe heavy hissy fit on election night.

are you a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=XkkvC3D_srM

95% chance of Biden winning the election.

Your handlers make you shill on sunday, MOD?

You mean re re-elected. His successor will take up the mantle. Let's be real, he'll be too old to continue

he already won 2020, biden has the superdelgates and is VERY weak competitor
nothing

low iq

Let’s be honest there is no Democrat who can legitimately challenge the God Emperor other than creepy uncle Joe who for some damn reason keeps making himself look like a one man gaff machine.

>Picks 3 white males
KEK!

Every pussy fake conservative faggot on Jow Forums is all talk. All you fucks do is talk. Zero action. Let me help you understand....

TALK ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING

LMAO

>c-c-could
>c-c-could
>m-m-maybe c-c-could

Attached: 1556664204579.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

yeah he's only popular right now because his team is hiding him from the cameras. Come general election season, he'll be on TV everyday making gaffes like the bumbling fuck he is

THIS IS IT

DRUMPF IS FINALLY FINISHED

Attached: firefox_2019-06-02_19-09-13.png (997x724, 656K)

Acquire land. Acquire Arms & munitions. Acquire knowledge of self sufficiency. This country and it’s Government has been bought and paid for long ago, remove your self from the degeneracy as much as you possibly can and ALWAYS remember that one day, your sanctuary, your home, may very well be you’re last stand in a blaze of glory. None of it is worth saving. Who ever is in the presidency, shouldn’t be of any concern for 99% of the population. Not anymore.

Creepy Joe and no refunds Bernie. Bless your heart. Sage

(((polls)))

Saint Mueller took down your precious King Cheeto, now you Magatards are going to be rounded up and have your throats slit in the middle of Pennsylvania Avenue

Attached: Perp-Walk-Trump.jpg (750x399, 77K)

Slide

Mueller is going to get charged with prosecutorial misconduct in the Manafort and Flynn case, and is going to be sentenced to 3 years prison, and will only do 9 months.

Oh, you're a shill. Saw you in the other thread.

Doubt it, the DNC is backing only their shittiest candidates. I'm voting Yang or Tulsi, but I think Trump will win assuming he doesn't get impeached. Anything could happen, a lot of people are pissed off and poor. Also tired of the hur dur red v blue bullshit.

Not a surprise, he's completely senile at this point. Nobody in his staff listens or carries out his orders. His only power is shitposting on twitter.

70 years of jewry has it's consequences.

Joe "where's that child hidin" Biden

Zoomers and millenials hate him, he gropes women, he's white and old, but he will probably win the primary due to the DNC's corruption and then tank the election.

Biden

>bernie
>white
bernie is a kike though

Nobody likes Biden, he'll lose.

They don't like him but they like Trump even less

Says who, nigger?

2nd amendment.

not biden, not butt!

Shiet tier bait, faggot.

Fake news said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning the day before the election.