Why couldn't Jesus get off the stick?

Serious question... if he could do all that other shit, why couldn't he get off that stick? It's almost as if he was a modern day magician doing parlor tricks, then they decided to be cheeky cunts and call his card. "Let's see this attention whoring kike get out of this trap."

Was Jesus nothing more than the original Houdini?

Attached: Untitled1.png (1366x768, 1.34M)

Read the bible dumb fucker and see why.

we would all be fucked if he did.

Why would I read that shit when I haven't even read Harry Potter or The Hobbit?

Seems like we are all fucked at the moment.

>Amerimutt education
You only understand the world through Spongebob and Marvel memes. What a sad existence.

Jesus gave himself as a self-sacrifice for all the sins man would commit until the end of time. He died so that we’d have a chance at salvation. But you will never comprehend this because you are an Amerijew.

>Why couldn't Jesus get off the stick?

It was not the nails that held Jesus to the cross, but his love for your wretched soul. Repent Nigger

Attached: 1451736724136.jpg (650x650, 47K)

That sounds mighty convenient. Kind of like an excuse.

Still haven't answered my question. Christcucks can never seem to give a logical answer.

Because he didnt want to you retard. If he didnt we'd all be mindless ZOG puppets right now. I know sacrificing yourself for the good of others is foreign to you in Clownworld but its what real men do not photoshop some faggot fashwave shit. D- apply yourself

>Burger brain
Like I said, you can’t comprehend it.

Attached: 1559090031520.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Read the bible, be an atheist by page 2.

Attached: 1559412807106.jpg (593x767, 55K)

>hasn't read the bible
>makes thread about it

typical ignorant atheist

Doesn't Jesus tell you not to have hate in your heart? I don't think you are reading your Torah enough.

Attached: 1559169210705.jpg (1917x2462, 832K)

Attached: interracialdating1.jpg (480x250, 157K)

I don’t hate you, I pity you.

Attached: larpchrist.gif (602x550, 140K)

Attached: 1557518129594.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

Attached: 1559138545212.jpg (720x573, 75K)

Imagine getting this defensive over a bed time story

Attached: PaganLARP.png (1121x440, 560K)

Attached: abrahamic.png (493x333, 203K)

Attached: pol_boomers.png (1152x648, 1.35M)

Attached: this.jpg (423x720, 73K)

lol you couldnt refrain yourself from showing how much of a kike you are

I'm sorry user, let me spell it out for you. According to Christianity, Jesus could have came down from the cross anytime that he wanted; however, his love for humanity kept him from doing so. Christ's purpose was to take on the sins of all humanity and be punished for them; thus, giving us all a way to heaven if we accept the salvation which he offers.

Uh... you do realize getting caught was part of his plan, right?

Who told him that doing so would save humanity? Why would that work anyways? If he were so powerful, or God wanted to save humanity... why didn't they just do it from the start?

This all sounds like bullshit.

That’s takes a special kind of retardation, user.

Because he wasn’t God. He was just a loser kike who thought he was God.

Attached: 3778.jpg (620x372, 25K)

Attached: 1559441363484.jpg (500x525, 50K)

He absolutely could come off the cross
He chose not to because His sacrifice and resurrection was necessary for our salvation, and the prophecies of the Messiah had to be fulfilled

funny enough, the people who asked Jesus Christ the same question while He was on the cross were satanic jews and a jewish criminal who was also hanging on a cross, so we know exactly what kind of (((person))) you are

Jesus Christ prayed for His persecutors and executioners and the people who spit on and mocked and beat and tortured Him
even before Judas had even betrayed Him, He told His apostles that He must suffer the persecution of the jews in jerusalem and His body would be offered up for the salvation of all

He knew exactly what was going to happen and He went to His death willingly, because He loves us so much

as for the "parlor tricks," are you suggesting that Jesus Christ was a better magician two thousand years ago than any magician today? because it's one thing to make water turn into water that looks like wine
it's another thing entirely to turn actual water into strong wine, as a child, for an entire party of people who then drank that wine and didn't say "hey, this is just red water!"

what are the other parlor tricks? do you know any magicians that can raise the dead, put a severed ear back on someone's head with a touch, take a few fish and loaves of bread and feed thousands with it and end up with more leftovers than they even started with, give the blind sight, cast demons into a group of pigs who then all run right off of a cliff?

did Jesus teach anything that sounds wrong to you? or would you agree that He was at the very least a very good man who taught great things and died horribly even though He did nothing to deserve it? because either what Jesus Christ claimed was true, or He was insane. does anything He said sound to you like the words of a lunatic?

And you fucking cuck believe this.

i wonder if any of theese fedora tipping materialistic faggots ever read pic related.or the bible, or any book on mythology and comparative religion for that matter.

Attached: SR210,320_.png (210x320, 173K)

Because he was a blood sacrifice to a Jewish blood god because a rib woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat an apple.

Attached: This is your god.png (771x1000, 569K)

They used jesus tape.
Stuff is super sticky.

with my whole heart, because it is absolutely true and Jesus Christ is the most thoroughly documented figure from the ancient world
if you don't believe it you're a retard, but I already know you're a retard because you read one line of my post, answered none of the questions, and then made a non-argument

repent and be saved, Jesus can take away your miserable, rotten, stony heart and give you a new one of flesh with new passions, new desires, new affections

you don't have to be a loser, user... you can be a winner and join the saved in the Kingdom at the end. just accept Christ and repent

it's all a ruse to keep you in line and humble so you don't have no thoughts of ever taking over the planet. we'll throw in some niggers on top of it all so u never get out from under this made up shit and rule your lives in peace.

>find a picture
>this must be a picture of a god who forbids pictures!
Atheists are mentally disabled.

Attached: 22448613-72A3-4C91-B83A-B937D6A77AE1.jpg (1996x831, 580K)

>so you don't have no thoughts
nigger spotted

"Yes Yes! Follow me you stupid fuc... I mean beautiful little Goyim. I am your shepherd and you are my shee... I mean children. I will protect you Goyim! I'm the good guy!"

Attached: goyimshepherd.png (1024x682, 1.85M)

Attached: dinos gay.jpg (737x596, 240K)

Attached: question your god.jpg (455x144, 42K)

>Jesus is a jewish ploy!
>nevermind that He literally took what they thought only belonged to them and gave it to everyone
>nevermind that He was such a threat to the same jews that still rule the world that they had Him brutally murdered
>don't believe in Jesus, go-I mean fellow ARYAN white people!
lol you creatures are truly shameless beasts

>p-please goy! St-stop following Christ!
>I beg you!

Attached: 359BF60B-CE34-486B-8A10-66DD4333A68F.png (193x243, 19K)

this is possibly the most retarded thing I have ever seen

Jesus was a reformer of the Jewish faith, he never saw himself as anything other than a Jew.

Attached: dead jew on a stick.jpg (460x276, 21K)

Wew. Atheists are literally nigger-tier in intelligence.

>Who told him that doing so would save humanity? Why would that work anyways?
Jesus is the son of god, so god likely spoke to him directly. Prior to Christ, people offered sacrifices for the remediation of sin and a way to heaven. Jesus' dying for us acted both as a punishment for humanity's sin and a final sacrifice. All you have to do is accept his sacrifice.

>If he were so powerful, or God wanted to save humanity... why didn't they just do it from the start?
God created hell for the devil and all wicked people. God offered absolution from sin via sacrifices originally, but it was impossible for people to sacrifice enough to cover all their sins, so he provided another option in his son (jesus)

You can decide whether it's horse shit or not user. I'm just answering your questions.

Jesus is an allegory for the Sun which offers earth it's divine light and connects our solar system to the source energy of the universe, both physically and spiritually.

you've obviously never read a single page of the Bible, so why are you here telling patent lies?

you fuckwits. jesus was hanged to death before his body was placed on a cross.

nope