ADL FBI archive document proven to be real

THEY LIED You know they skipped some years so yes it was the 47th also the talmud does say that...also you do know thats on the FBI website right?

btw also you liars scrubbing the internet and changing dates are pretty sickening

newspapers.library.in.gov/cgi-bin/indiana?a=d&d=JPOST19360703-01.1.1

this the newspaper online you faggots edited

"metabunk" btfo as usual metabunk's discredited lies
Reminder jews control the "internet" and they are constantly scrubbing altering "reality" and the record Orwell style to cover their filthy jew tracks

Attached: ADLSATANISTS.jpg (151x70, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collections.americanjewisharchives.org/ms/ms0034/ms0034.html
archive.org/details/LelandV.Boardman
metabunk.org/attachments/date-jpg.36197/
israelpalestinenews.org/israel-partisans-work-censor-internet/
nfty.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2016/04/Reform-Zionism-Booklet-updtaed-10.2013.pdf
britannica.com/topic/Columbus-Platform
youtube.com/watch?v=58T7T9HKXro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dr. Felix A. Levy, long-time American Reform leader and president of the Central Conference of American Rabbis from 1935 to 1937, died of a heart attack at his home in New York at the age of 78.

A member of the executive board of the Zionist Organization of America, Dr. Levy was a founder and president of the Academy of Higher Jewish Learning. He was ordained at Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati in 1907. He served as a rabbi in Rochester, N. Y. and Chicago until his retirement in 1955.

He was a chaplain in France during World War I and vice-president of the League Against War and Fascism in the 1930’s. He had been chairman of the editors of Judaism, a journal of the American Jewish Congress, a member of the Board of Jewish Education of Chicago and president of the Chicago Rabbinical Association. He was the author of numerous books on Judaism and a regular contributor to Jewish periodicals.

Scope and Content Note: Consists of convention proceedings (much of it similar to what appears in the CCAR Yearbook) and digital media. Transcripts are missing for the following years: 1889-1913, 1921, 1923, 1931, 1932, 1933, 1934, 1935, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1940, 1942, 1944, 1953, 1954, 1971, and 1972.

collections.americanjewisharchives.org/ms/ms0034/ms0034.html

archive.org/details/LelandV.Boardman

metabunk.org/attachments/date-jpg.36197/ another falsified digital hoax conducted by talpiot

Jewish hacking and digital orwelianism worse than Stalinism is not amusing kikes you deleting tons of shit and editing the online historical after being thoroughly discredited real newspapers still exist.

act like i don't know what the fuck you are on about, and start again

So in summary?

israelpalestinenews.org/israel-partisans-work-censor-internet/

reminder all these faked and scrubbed altered online "newspaper" archives are owned and opreated by the ADL and the ZOG of the jewish terror syndicate thoroughly discredited and exposed as orwellian monsters, even caught editing out the jewish murders of the british soldiers hanging in the groves in Palestine

first guy an idiot
second guy, Orwell..duh changing history to try to smear a leak of smaizdata and cloud judgement a fake "debunking" based on altered fabrications ala Soetoro's jewish background illegal alien status and the fact those morons fucked up the COLB then jew Corsi fucked up his BC

>League Against War and Fascism

Attached: jej8870.jpg (960x960, 94K)

wtf is this

ah

Years ago there was an article published by the Jew York Times called "Holocaust: Search for the Vanished" and it was an interview with Ann Stingle of the American Red Cross in Washington DC. When the USSR collapsed she was given all of the captured German labor camp records and allowed reporters to view them and it blew the fuck out of the holohoax narrative since just over 400,000 people from all walks of life, not just jews, died in all the camps and mostly from typhus.
The article has since been changed and if you happen to find a copy online it will no longer have the statistics with it, but you may find a few old websites referring to the original version.
The scrubbing of historical accounts is very, very real

OP is a schizophrenic meathead.

Attached: 1557921901418.jpg (414x342, 17K)

I'm not normally a grammar nazi, but is this your first time writing something that isn't a tweet? Punctuation and capitalization are used for valid reasons, one of them being so you don't come across as a fucking moron.
You have to be 18 to post here.

This is how crazy conspiratard spergs post. OP is probably on to something though. His posts hurt my brain though.

>Boomers

I normally like conspiratard threads, but I don't know where to begin with this fuckwit.

Attached: ADL.png (1052x1067, 770K)

EAT A DICK psycho, fact 52 years from 1885 they to 1937 they even skipped years why no 52nd annual conference?

btw here are their schizo prouncements

Attached: 1892ccar.jpg (742x192, 37K)

Attached: 1889.jpg (1596x675, 266K)

this is how lying jews post

Claim org on official site founded 1889

also on same website say they officially founded in 1885

Attached: 1885.jpg (918x524, 124K)

go on. reading with interest

nfty.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2016/04/Reform-Zionism-Booklet-updtaed-10.2013.pdf

Learn to read kikes one of your little counclis was cancelled one year and postponed officially...btw I'll give anyone a bread if they find it they have already edited their kike "britannica" inersertion of the 1937 columbus platform

click on read more I saw ti change with my own eyes they cancelled a rabbi meeting one year can't find it anymore O'connell is right they "control" the internet just like them buyingup copies of mags books burning information these critters are orweliian as fuck

It redirects now to reform judaism even though this platform had a fricking description I looked it up years ago

so there were no gas chambers?

Great thread OP. I totally, completely understand the point you're trying to make. You are being very clear about what's in these documents. I learned something today.

bump

Attached: 1519576358283.png (1350x3570, 1.1M)

I know a jew that named a dog after this "anti zionist" btw

Wolsey, Louis; rabbi; born, Jan. 8, 1877, Midland, Mich.; son of William and Frances Krueger Wolsey; educated, public and High Schools, Chicago, University of Cincinnati, B. A., 1899, Hebrew Union College, B. H. L., 1894; rabbi, 1899; post-graduate University of Chicago and Western Reserve University; married, June 12, 1912, Florence H. Wiener, daughter of Abraham Wiener, Cleveland; rabbi Congregation B’Ne Isreal, Little Rock, Ark., 1899-1907; rabbi Euclid Ave. Temple, Cleveland, 1907-; during incumbency new temple built at Euclid Ave. and East 82d; Chaplain-General Arkansas State Guard, 1905; member American Association of Political Science, Religious Education Ass’n, Central Conference of American Rabbis, B’Nai B’Rith, Zeta Beta Tau, Western Star Lodge, No. 2, F. & A. M., Little Rock, Shrine, honorary life member B. P. 0. E.; Excelsior Club; member of committee to nominate Charter Commission, Cleveland, 1912.

Information is being removed or changed to favor a narrative. Basically jews

Basically jews being jews

The answer to all of this....

The FBI got the docs its on the fbi vault from an official informant....there is a PUBLIC "meeting"

and a secret meeting

this was for jew ears only....in other words central commitee of the ADL

ADL runs judaism in America the sanhedrin this document is real and confirmed out of the ADL's ass they did not do a release a false doc then "refute" it game play like they do before to try to discredit those that noticed the crimes...the conspiratorial actions, lies, and etc. this was real, but not for "public" consumption

These fuckers are lying pretending their "public" meeting of the actually found officially 50 years before cluck fest was "the meeting": being refereed too...their secret meetings were called off one year for "reasons" hence this bullshit it was to be spread carefully by the "ADL" which ran the front orgs

correct they have a secret meeting away from public meeting give the marching orders then publicaly print those flyers and condemn them as propaganda

Attached: adldoubletalk.jpg (1289x998, 193K)

PANDAPANDAPANDAPANDA

Attached: x5uv5f.gif (313x220, 2.04M)

oh look its a schizo jew that thinks the ADL didn't do this shit in 1937 and even a jewish art institute had the old adl handed out posters to prove it

Fact the Bnai Brith has its little "reform" central committee jew infiltrators changes name constantly after scandals exposes launches "officially" after 1889....they have a public then a private meeting they send through the ADL a notice, ADL gets caught putting posters up everywhere in 1937 staging an "anti semite" false flag to try to hide the ugly truth

Their confidential BB ADL eyes only jew agenda...exposed...btw these old posters have been on sale for a long time you do know this right? Anyone see the jew admission denial, false flag disinfo operation going on here?

Attached: stoplook.jpg (1058x778, 131K)

problem fool, you jews that run the internet orwell it and schizo out can't read or can't do a google search

Attached: adloriginal1937handbill.jpg (1309x949, 187K)

This jewish fucker admits its real
youtube.com/watch?v=58T7T9HKXro

Timeline of the jew conspiracy

>informant provides secret doc for in the "know" jew leaders" to spread to their "flocks" in regards to secret meeting of the rebbes, ADL kvetches passes out handbills....trying to discredit the story...official damage control unit
>2019 Jews start scrubbing shit and altering online docs while ignoring the ADL's role in passing verbatim handbills...etc. etc.

On and on the syngogue goes where it stops no one know

could you type in something other than schizo?

thank you for the English run down.