Lmao what a fucking retard

Lmao what a fucking retard

Attached: A9BCE8A8-F758-4721-BF33-8B71B5FC24A1.png (1334x750, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clareecho.ie/donald-trump-is-going-to-heaven-protesters-need-to-leave-us-alone-doonbeg-priest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t-this can't be real life

also never go to the drudge report again you fucking boomer faggot

Fresh look?
Hez got hat hair

Based hair

I thought you fucktards said he wore a toupee?

Fabulous

IMBLEACH BLUMF!! WE MUST GET RID OF BLUMF!! DRUMF MUST BE REMOVED!!

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

#PUTINPUPPET

Attached: PUTINPUPPET.gif (443x638, 2.85M)

I've seen so many trump memes at this point that whenever I look at his face, it looks out of place. It doesn't bother me much but it's incredibly creepy and unsettling.
When you see this picture, don't tell me you don't think something looks out of place.

ITS THE CLONES!!! IMPEACH NOW!!

TWO HAIRSTYLES?

Attached: FC14E6BD-A8E6-441D-B07A-5ADC224D8198.jpg (505x490, 32K)

Is it that thing at the end of his chin?

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT MY AUTISM

Attached: 1539916739942.jpg (1000x1000, 190K)

Now he looks like Biff Tannen.

Doesn’t sound like it’s permanent. It was just for a church service honoring the victims in Virginia Beach. It was a last minute hair styling

FAKE HAIR!!

FAKE PRESIDENT!!

IMPEACH!!!!!

Based and combpilled

he reminds me of someone but i cant remember who

If he keeps going to church he will definitely go to heaven like this Irish priest predicts.
clareecho.ie/donald-trump-is-going-to-heaven-protesters-need-to-leave-us-alone-doonbeg-priest/

Is that Trump's dad?

Waiting for the shaved head and stubble look. He'll look like a Bond villain.

It was for his visit to the queen

Attached: IMG_3019.jpg (640x635, 53K)

based.
he looks so fucking fresh.

Attached: trump.jpg (750x1000, 57K)

Every pussy fake conservative faggot on Jow Forums is all talk. All you fucks do is talk. Zero action. Let me help you understand....

TALK ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING.

I am wondering if the globalist have killed him and this is his body double.

looks like shit, even worse than before.

Is this real life?

He looks like he's 70s now. Fucking based.

fuck you

everyones ragging on him
I think it certainly looks better than his floppy comb over

Attached: moca_bread_goddess.png (600x600, 148K)

He looks fine, you whore. But he is still a ZOG bot.

Or is this fantasy?

It's time to bring back the 70s/80s hairstyles. It's the dawning of a based new era.

Attached: 18lvo57tluxjejpg.jpg (389x281, 25K)

he had this same hairstyle before, I thought these pics were from then!

At a glance he looks like Hillary Clinton in that pic looool

Eh, the way he had his hair in that one picture on an airplane with his grandkid from a year or two ago that I can't find now was better.

If you're freaking Donald Trump you need a damn good reason to suddenly change your iconic hair, and this isn't enough of an improvement to justify it.

Rent free.

oh shit, there it is

It looks great

>fucking retard
At least he may have stopped taking those fake tanning pills - he's not bright orange.

It's embarrassing when the leader of the greatest nation on earth look like a traffic cone with a sunburn.

Attached: T (126).jpg (986x720, 70K)

You know I just thought that he will be the last President the Queen ever meets with and that's hilarious.

exactly. this means something.

lel

Drudge is pretty good for glancing through the news cycle headlines in the morning.

Fun fact fake tanning pills are actually keratin like carrots

I like Trump but he would look even better with a shaved head and a big beard.

Good talk m8.

This isn't even my final form.

Attached: fa0ENf8.jpg (702x525, 43K)

kek

The is about 2020, about throwing the dems off and shaking things up like he did in 2016z he has had stuff saved for re-election campaign since before he was elected

I unironically love this

Attached: dr_nigger_faggot.jpg (1728x1080, 228K)

When he drops weight, like he did for the 2016 campaign (see SNL appearance as example), it really helps him look better. It's hard to do when you're POTUS, but I expect he will as his TV appearances ramp up for 2020. I'm guessing the hairstyle change is designed to make previous imagery created of him no longer work because it will seem like it's about someone different. This is more than 2020, though. He did it now for a reason. Something is changing.

the fuck?

kek spot on even with the supporting crew behind him

Nice link you faggot

Attached: 1556631865846.png (405x338, 4K)

>Waiting for the shaved head and stubble look.
'twould be epic.
i genuinely hope he has a great time in the UK - although unfortunately he has to dine with the various "royals"/g*rmans whomst have usurped the throne and helped ruin this country.

i also hope that shitty little paki nigger who is the fake mayor of londonistan wets and rage-sharts his widdle babby pissy pants as much as possible during the entire visit.
that faggot shitskin needs to fucking hang, along with the rest of the londonistan calipahte (and manchester, birmingham, etc, etfuckingc)

as we're talking appearences, literally the only thing that pisses me off about the god-emperor is that "8" shaped mouth he makes all the time.
how is it even possible.
it's hootingly chimp-like, much like G-Dubz in some photos.

... a minor criticism in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: 1559010488743.jpg (712x740, 57K)