Alistar tenpenny respresents hoppes politics of physical removal

Tenpenny as we know owns a little tower at the near end of the capital wasteland. He just wants to live at peace with himself at the top while getting paid by the residents of the tower to live at his luxurious tower. It's not until one of those filthy shufflers roy phillips comes along trying to enter the tower. Tenpenny reasonably has proposedthat no zombies are permittedon his property. But roy phillips refused, he began shouting at the intercom demanding he be let in even agreeing to pay. Its not until the chief gustavo repeats tenpenny's rules to him for the nth time "NO ZOMBIES ALLOWED" roy Philips then threatens to get reveng on all the residents of tenpenny tower saying "you'll get yours, all of you" of course with a threat like that chief gustavo would have no choice but to make sure the threat is exterminated, seeing how threatening and ruthless the shufflers are. He hires nathan Bradbury to take out roy Philips and his gang of malcontent trouble makers whishing to cause the peaceful, friendly kind people of tenpenny tower harm.

All tenpenny was doing was trying to ensure the safety of his community until the fucking brain eaters got so envious and greedy deciding to steal from tenpenny. Damn shufflers, you gotta shoot em in the head.

Attached: Allistair_Tenpenny.jpg (800x572, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.fandom.com/wiki/B.O.M.B.-001_design_document/1#Ties_to_Overall_Game_Themes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just liked getting the ghoul mask.
It's like wearing a Dead Kennedys shirt in downtown Austin.
Perfect camo.

Attached: 205709917.jpg (2500x2063, 1.2M)

Shit i forgot about that, and i have broken steel so reavers are going to start popping up.

I do enjoy a good Fallout thread.
Everyone kvetched over how there's no "good" final solution to ghoul question, but that's exactly how they wanted Fallout to be. Read the design document for what would have been the final level of Van Buren:
>Does anyone ever really win: This is the wasteland – a land of hardship, backstabbing, and death. No matter how well the player does in Fallout 3, someone's going to lose and the player never really "wins." Lives will be ruined, communities will fall, and death will reap its crop.
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/B.O.M.B.-001_design_document/1#Ties_to_Overall_Game_Themes

Attached: a954dae5afb7966c9569c193ec924bc2.jpg (736x1035, 201K)

That how humanity works, there is never a good solution just a lesser evil and thats clearly the case here.

But how did Tenpenny acquire that building in the first place? I assume through force and removing the previous residents if there were any. Ergo, Philips would be justified in waging war for said building and acquiring it through force.

Thats an assumptionto be made by the player, its never specifically said if they were any people living there previously just that tenpenny moved in. And part of libertarianism is the right of homesteading which means if the building was abandoned and he moved in its fine to say it is his property.

>just want to live in peace
>outsiders threaten to destroy you for denying them access

Nature will always create a villain that seeks out places they aren't welcome and want to ruin it.

In our era it's the EU and the last vestiges of peaceful nationalism, Japan, Poland etc.

But how could he proclaim that he owns the entire building? The idea of homesteading only really applies to an individual abode, not an entire skyscraper.

If he has the muscle to defend his claim, who are you to tell him it's not his?

But then who are you to say Philips is wrong in his pursuits?

Also there is a huge wall built around his tower, thats a great way to flex on the outsiders, defend his territory, and homestead the entire tower at the same time.

All ghouls will turn feral eventually and there's nothing they can do about it. They're all ticking time bombs.

Because tenpenny already established his tower not only be honesteading it but renting out his apartments to others. Now its all private property

>tfw I use speech to convince the Tenpenny residence to let the ghouls stay
>tfw the ghouls kill all the regular humans after moving in and outnumbering them
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1531850161701.jpg (347x384, 13K)

Sounds like the EU.

Really got my noggin' joggin', but fallout NV is objectively better.

Attached: NoodlesAdded.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

>40+ hours saved
>a wild corrupted savegame appears
NV was such a buggy piece of shit when it came out that I never bothered finishing.

Attached: XyLqgrI.jpg (625x790, 460K)

Fallout 4 was the best fallout of all. That base building setup was the best thing to happen to fallout. I ditched the whole "MUH FAMUHLY!" story line and just rebuilt the minutemen.

Whi is Philips to make demands of an organized community?

I really really wanted to get in to FA4, but the weak story killed the game early for me.

>ignore politics
>NOODLES ADDED

Attached: 1499002444811.jpg (688x500, 98K)

Every night I pray to God and ask him to smite everyone who liked fallout 4, in the hopes that a better world may be created in the aftermath.

I've never had this happen.
Then again, I save several times per session.
You should really give a try with mods if you ever come back to it.
cringe
based

This thread just made me realize I don't have Fallout 4 in my PC games archive. Fuck. I don't relish the idea of pirating another few dozen gigs of data, but I DO have NV in there...hmm

New Vegas calls

>dumbed down dogshit
vs
>the last good fallout
Why was it even a competition.
> I don't relish the idea of pirating another few dozen gigs of data
Why?