Alright, I'm going to bitch about this because fuck niggers...

Alright, I'm going to bitch about this because fuck niggers. I have a shit load of stories about these illegals that are coming in or "migrants" whatever news call these fucks. Some of these stories are rage inducing, some legit sad (There's always a poor sap that actually got fucked over) but most of them are funny. However last night it was la gota que derramo el vaso.
>Live in a border city, I went to my state's capitol city to visit my brother the place is like a 4 hours drive away
>Last night I bought a ticket back home, strangely despite I checked how many seats were left on the bus in the morning no one bought one in the entire day so I just considered myself lucky since I got to pick the seat I wanted bus is a little over half cap
>So I take the bus and notice a bunch of blacks on it and not a single spic-like or something people in there
>Because I'm on my way to my seat I don't put too much attention to it since shitload of southern mexicans have been moving to where I live and the shitters are unironically nigger-like
>When I arrive to my seat a fat baboon and a niglet are seating there so I tell them to move it's my seat
>The nigger looks around and speaks god fucking knows what nigger language they speak over there
>That's the moment when I realize these niggers are actually real niggers, they are not cubans, from Salvador or something like that but authentic niggers from Africa
>Well shit
>The baboon tells something to the niglet and they sit somewhere else so yes these niggers are seat hopping around fuck this people
>I sit down but I'm still surrounded by niggers I have my bag in my hands but fuck no I'm not letting it go
Take a good guess of what it's going to happen brosephs

Attached: 1265318744047.jpg (256x213, 11K)

Literally how are the Africans getting to the Americas

>I see some niggers talking behind and around me so I can't relax
>Suddenly one of them happily sits next to me and talks but I don't understand
>Tell him in both english and spanish that I don't understand him
>He laughs, looks back to his fellow niggers and everyone laughs. Fuck them.
>Despite this the guy decides to watch the screen in front (An ugly ass tablet glued to the front seat) and makes "small talk to me"
>It was almost midnight when the ride started so I knew it was going to be one fucking wild ride
>During the trip I was starting to feel sleepy but I remember every single time to not relax and I kid you not it fucking worked
>Numerous times the nigger would touch my bag and I would tell him to stop, every single time the nigger happily laughed and pretended nothing happened
>This happened like 10 times
>I couldn't even go to the fucking bathroom
>Despite I mentioned the place I live is 4 hours away driving the bus takes over 8 hours because it stops every fucking where
>This irritated most of the niggers because some of them were trying to sleep and would start blabbering some random shit every time the bus would stop and turn on the lights
>Anyways at some point in this route there's a military outpost that is mandatory to stop and everyone gets inspected. ID, belongings, questions, etc. It's a 10-15 min stop they also don't go full glowing in the dark and inspect your arse.
>When we arrived I noticed all the niggers immediately woke up and were disturbed
>Oh fucking hell I hope the army does something about this shit
>A soldier comes inside the bus to tell everyone that we are going under a check so everyone has to leave the bus
>Niggers are behaving like people and line up however I can see the soldiers being bothered by this
>Why is this guy carrying cotton and an empty coke can? This guy ID is a piece of paper and all info is hand written this photo is not even him. I can't understand what these people are saying.
Everyone was confused af

Attached: 1324297318964.jpg (320x239, 18K)

>Despite all this fucking bullshit and the fact that there is nothing to inspect they let it go
>But not all hope is lost because there is one more annoying guy on the way
>The motherfucking migra dude that invites himself to the bus every single ride and asks everybody and their mom their names, where are they going and their jobs
>Maybe this faggot can get rid of them and I can finally go take a piss
>But nothing happens
>Yeah you already know how this ends right? The one faggot in charge of this is nowhere to be seen
>Even the bus driver is like what the fuck no migra today? Maybe the asshole is sick or something
>And so my suffering continues
>I don't know how or when did it happen but the niglets were already drinking and eating the food the bus offers you
>Did I mention that I'm riding on a premmy like service? I don't know about you eurocucks or burgers but I pay around $55 for a ticket. So that's just me. None of these niggers have money, where did they money for this service? All 20 something of them?
>Niggers once again scatter on all the bus and I'm falling sleep so badly luckily they are woke again, the niglets are running around and niggers are talking loud so that's that
>After another 1 hour drive they finally leave in one of the border cities 1 hour away from mine
>I finally take a piss of biblical proportions
>I can hear the bus driver screaming that one of them stole his wallet
>Also when I come out all the tablets (except mine and the one next to it) on the back seats are gone
>I noticed there's blood on one of the seats
>I take a look through the window before the bus leaves this damned place
>I see niggers rallying around some folks
>They give them food
>They take it but say something back to them
>They toss it on the ground and walk inside the station
>Finally relax
>Oh shit I relaxed too much
>Notice my bag has a small hole on a side
>The nigger was pulling my headphones through it
Fucking hell man we are really fucked

Attached: 1246621888250.png (690x656, 34K)

And it's fucking ridiculous bro

Attached: 1557046876293.jpg (703x742, 41K)

Id be your fren but your Dani Trejo pic makes you unbearably gay latino

Attached: 3c1.png (400x400, 25K)

The bus you took was a Transpais, right?

TDN Ejecutiva or whatever is called

Attached: 1262213229972.jpg (479x359, 47K)

when are you mexicans gonna kill all niggers?

They sounded like a bunch of peniche pendejos.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1558225290228.jpg (625x552, 52K)

I want to believe

Man and I forgot to elaborate, the army does the usual check for drugs, weapons, etc. Material shit basically, sometimes criminals but when it comes to aliens you have the Migration dept aka the Migra. Dude is basically your ICE equivalent. These dudes invite themselves to the buses and are annoying as fuck, sure it's their job but goddamn they ask everyone a shit load of things and they also explore everywhere in the bus to find aliens. Every nook and cranny man. They open the upper compartments, get inside the bathroom, under the seats. Annoying dudes specially at 4 am.
But guess what? In this one fucking ride there wasn't a single soul around, what a fucking coincidence huh?

Attached: 1452212073770.jpg (540x594, 161K)

George Soros

Yeah we get it, Mexico was fast-tracking to the boarder because they don't want their BS there. We don't either. Machete would have known what to do.

You took that long to tell us a nigger stole your headphones?

it was a decent story

I had fun. Let the spic speak.
It was infinitely better than the other shill threads up right now.

>Mexican bitching about out of control illegal aliens

Tough taco, Juan. Enjoy the drama.

Attached: 1486587430219.jpg (352x351, 45K)

You guys need to fucking slam the hammer on this shit, our president isn't going to do fuck nothing about if anything the reason why they are quickly flooding your borders is because the government is paying them for the ride (And VIP of course), food, meds and clothes.
Some niggers in one of the cities complained about getting so much gibs but no money so now they are getting money and jobs too (But they don't want to work until ICE beats their sorry ass back here until then fuck working gotta cross the border yolo).
Meanwhile mexicans are starving on the streets but yeah fuck them they are not illegal aliens so they only get a big fuck you.

Ah shit I forgot you burgers deal with this daily

Now do you see the need for border security and effective immigration laws? When you allow all sorts of human garbage in your country and let them do as they please, they will drag down your country to levels that make "3rd world" look civilized.

Based Mexican is based