Full Recession in Australia was planned and executed out of SPITE

Our govt decided to throw a "we're going to lose" tantrum because they genuinely thought they were going to lose the election, loaded the budget full of poison pills and now we're committed to a scheduled economic recession and housing market crash.

This is a re-worded leak from a parliament staffer. If you have property, sell now before it's too late. This is not a joke. This also proves we live in a clown world where everything is a joke or 500 layers of manipulative bullshit by corporate interests and jews, they deliberately fucked the economy of an entire nation just for "sour grapes".
They are not "our guys", they could not possibly be further from being "our guys"
I made this post because I don't know what else to do, this is seriously fucked, it doesn't matter what your alignment is, I care about my nation and this is going to hurt all of us badly. Even the wealthy will lose out, not gina or clive, obviously, but most people will be hurt by this.

Attached: crash_is_coming.jpg (960x540, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA
youtube.com/watch?v=MUu8tyLcItE
youtube.com/watch?v=ygNHTz-4hUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh Gee I hope not

Forgot to mention, this explains the dumbfounded expressions and the MP reactions the moment the election was called, they seemed like they were holding something back, like they had just fucked themselves over in a major way.

>most people will be hurt by this.
then maybe they'll finally wake up

>the MP reactions the m
youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA after the crash this will rise globally

Says the Brit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUu8tyLcItE
are you all happy little vegemites?

you should take up all your arms and fight back against your tyranical govermnent... oh wait a minute.

Yeah, we have no guns
What's your excuse?

the australien government is the greatest in the world

On this, notice how John Howard took away all our guns and THEN the fucked globalist shit really started to ramp up afterwards? It's like they knew. wow. what a big think.

Precisely zero property owners would heed advice posted to this website.

we are coming out of ours bro
well send ya moniez

If only people would have listened to Pauline.

Should, she was wrong about roving Chinese gangs, but none of her proponents predicted anything negative about massive influence of China that would come with the immigrants.

Everything has the potential to have a negative impact, and people are too eager to jump into new things.

God will punish you for betraying America. Burn with Chinese fire.

Remember when you told the CCP that hoarding money in foreign property was "as safe as houses"? lol you did this to yourself.

what the ever loving fuck are you talking about? Your govt betrayed you just as ours did us, both to corporate interests. We are more alike than you'd like to admit.

I did no such thing. Wealth is earned with hard work and smarts, not with shitty jew schemes.

What betrayal is this?

What the fuck are you talking about, you sperg? Give a link to something not just a stupid picture.

Housing market needs to crash. Prices are stupidly high.

read and comprehend. It's not hard. it's all you're getting.

>Poison pills
You mad we decided to spend more on ASIO and defence to keep you cunts at bay?

This is good news, asset prices need to collapse and come in line with wages. If there's a surefire manufactured recession going to hit, what's the timeline and with which foreign country do your banks have
the most exposure with? I'm guessing the Chinese solely due to geography but I'd like to know if I'm mistaken.

why would ASIO and defence be fighting their own citizens? a poison pill is an action that is specifically designed to sabotage an expected new government's ability to govern effectively, only this time it's backfiring spectacularly.

Such a great link and source, OP.

fucking kys

pretty much anybody around us is probably doing a deal of some kind with us if our scumfuck politicians or scumfuck lobbyists can negotiate one. as for timeline, that's out the window now, they're going to try to stall it until the next election and probably fail...

look at this salty glownigger. I'm not giving up my source, go back to your paymasters and tell them to go fuck themselves with a hills hoist.

Nigga wtf are you talking about. Anything you call a poison pill passed thru the house and senate just like everything else. It's public information. You call yourself a citizen but you got no idea how my country works

yeah, because the party in govt just does retarded deals with both houses and gets what they want even if it's bad for us and was put up by a bunch of dickhead party strategists and lobbyists.

This cunts playing the see through didgeridoo.

>shithead Howard took away all our Funs
I've got minecraft swords, what's your excuse.

Ok what's the poison pill. What does it say?

redpill me on this fascinating metaphor.

Is this why the White House said they were declining to hit Australia with tariffs today?

Attached: Fuck.gif (610x250, 2.31M)

Fear of breaking the status quo. American media and pop culture has dictated that guns bad and scary and that the best way to rebel against society is by consuming products with fun rebellious branding and making sure to listen to your (((verified))) celebrities for new opinions.

>Is this why the White House said they were declining to hit Australia with tariffs today?
It's possible, Joe Hockey could certainly have gotten on his kankles and begged trump to not hit australia too...
I'm not saying that's what happened.

>the politicians elected to represent the people literally negotiate to enact the polices that reflect the will of the Australian people. Australians are wrong.
Fuck off chang

Spying on GOTUS.

It's a metaphor for a crack/meth pipe.

You mean five eyes? Blame the US for entering in to that wink wink nudge nudge deal.

i hope you take us down with you. it would be fucking glorious.

glad that won't happen over he...

oh. fuck.

oh man, thinking that the real world functions on fairytails like that is delusional. those words are an ideal, they don't reflect this government's actions, this government behavior does not reflect the will of the people. or maybe you mean the will of the people is endless scandals, being caught out pulling dirty trick after dirty trick, fucking the poor and selling off everything in sight?

Bring it the fuck on, house prices are fucking gooked. Can’t wait to snap up some property while boomers and chink squirm.

yeah, oh fuck indeed. everybody tied their fortunes to each other and when one big domino falls, the rest go with it. china being hurt, hurts us? well, sacrificing our economic independence sure was stupid, wasn't it?

I forgot to respond to this.
heh, you crack me up, you're alright.

John Howard was responsible for flooding the country full of niggers and muslims. They all came here around 2004

Did you even watch this video? It claims Nationalism and Racism are two of three things holding the world back. Piss off ya facking glownigger

sort of right, we increased immigration to artificially pump GDP during the 90s
every politician we've had since the dismissal is practically a corporate plant...

just to follow up, forgot to say, we never stopped, labor and liberal BOTH kept the rate abnormally high, one for fear of tanking the economy and the other for that and being scared of being called racist.

>the libs are doing everything to fuck Labor by playing dirty and the poor are fucked.
Yes. This is my will and that of my countrymen. The system works. Also, don't wanna be poor? See:

>>Yes. This is my will and that of my countrymen. >>The system works. Also, don't wanna be poor?
Jow Forums I give you, the australian 30 year old boomer. There isn't a more wretched soul in this country than this creature. either that or just a troll.

No in 2001 and prior Australia took in illegal Sudanese niggers as refugees, let in all the illegals from Pakistan/Afghanistan who all came by boats, very little of them actually went to refugee camps/embassy and were given a visas like the south east asians during the vietnam war. Australia had to rapidly contain these subhumans on Christmas island detention centre which was opened in 2001, in the end they just gave 90% of them visas anyway and once they were citizens they imported their entire family through chain immigration and marriage. There were even news articles about brave shoeless niggers and war torn mudshits traveling by boat to illegally enter Australia like they were heros.

i hope its true, that way maybe the chinks will leave after losing their investments

also, that fact that you think they ONLY fuck labor when actually, they fucked you and me too, is why you're like this. more tribalist bullshit. I condemn labor just as much. they're all bought.

those are not immigrants, I'm talking immigration rate you fucking retard.

>choking on your own advice
fucking made my day faggot

Dude, I'm not giving any info on my personal situation to win some stupid argument with you. Only an idiot declares victory like that.

all that matters is the message gets out and the people who don't deserve to get fucked, get out of the housing market and prepare for the crimewave...

You guys were supposed to have a housing market crash a few years ago. You guys have been soaring at unsustainable levels for years

yeah, which is why this is going to be a big one. combine it with the budget and we're super fucked.

remember to sub to DFA on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=ygNHTz-4hUg

great, more properties that have been half ass renovated by two bit assholes looking to make a quick buck...

Wanna know how ethical they are? Look up "Indue" The welfare card program that was budgeted at needing 10,000 dollars per person to administer. Indue is owned by liberal party and national party members. they were awarded the contract with no tender process. they donate to the liberal and national party, from the company bank account.

This is just like the shit with private prisons in the US and corrupt judges being bribed to give them cheap slave labor. Which we're also headed towards I hear...

A recession!?

After only 25+ years of constant, uninterrupted fake growth propped up by a credit bubble?!

Oh no, how did we never see this coming?

I've actually said much the same myself. thing is, how do you think this all came about to be? they did it, the fuckers, the ones with money and pull, they did this and then they tried to crash this economy on labor's head when they thought the power was going to be taken away from them. jesus, over politics of all things.

the budget has a very small impact on the economy compared to monetary policy or even banking regulation.

day after the election APRA loosened lending requirements and the RBA signalled a rate cut. compared to the minor tweaks in the budget they had a far greater effect

Not muhhh 6 negatively geared investment properties. Please sweet god in heaven the future generation must be thrown under the bus to save my wealth.

Attached: Moloch_the_god.gif (300x528, 141K)

dude, they all TALK to each other! how do you not see this! some of them are golfing buddies or have kids that go to the same schools, there's dinners and events and rorting cab charges between them for fuck's sake. enough of them associate to undermine the system. even the fucking federal police are compromised now.

ok schizo

everything in the budget is public, it's a nothingburger

a few billion here or there to some random project or not isn't going to turn the economy on it's head.

I'm an American , can i buy a house in Australia after your market crashes to shit?

>banker buddies and cocksucks all friends
>All send their shits to the same schools
Dude, if you are ever in QLD a round of whatever drink you like.
You seem to be the deluded idiot.

Based skitzo poster, hope you're using a secure connection mate

The shadow government is real. If you shine the light on em' and it reveals itself.

If no one joins you in an uprising your just labeled the next school shooter. Normies are too docile to rebel.

Nah the American military nearly had a seizure when orange man threatened you guys because Australia is way to strategic to piss off.

I had a seizure once. I thought it was pretty fun, really. The thing is everybody harshes on your buzz and then they want you to go to the hospital and all that kind of bullshit.

haha what was it like how did you know?
considering my behavior I sometimes wonder if I have undiagnosed occult seizures or some shit

Well, I didn't know at first. In retrospect, I felt it coming on a good 30 seconds before it really started, but I just kind of felt mildly out of it. But it was crazy. Somebody asked me what kind of music to put on, which is something I'm bad at in the first place, so I got to contemplating how to answer that question, and by the time I knew I should say something at all, I couldn't figure out how to put together a sentence and then they were staring at me wondering if I was OK. And then it was like all different compartments of my mind shutting down in rapid succession, like somebody just hit the flush lever in the toilet of my mind and I was wondering why my awareness was spiraling down the drain, or why I couldn't say something or figure out what music to listen to.

The last thing I remember was somebody else looking at me and saying
>stop the car he's having a seizure
and wondering lol wtf I don't have seizures what does that even mean

It goes on from there, but it was mild enough that I have memories of all but about maybe the first 5 or 10 minutes of the tonic phase. Partial seizures are a thing, though. Not all of them are full-blown tonic-clonic.

>This is a re-worded leak from a parliament staffer.
I'm still suspicious. Despite their reputation, the Australian Liberals are terrible economic managers, so Australia may well be heading towards recession. But saying it's deliberate violates Hanlon's Razor.

No guns, ameribrethren. Gotta remember that Ausi's are cucks at the end of the day no matter how good at shit posting they are.

yea there are certain seizures where you just get a little amnesia and there is no physical indicator (absence seizure)
the closest thing I had to a seizure was when I mixed to prescriptions by accident.
welbutrin causes lots of seizures supposedly, as far as medications go.

Man, I can tell you some really bad news stories about people I know who have gone through ambien. I do not believe that it is safe, especially if you don't live with somebody to keep an eye on you.

But there are lots of different stressors that can improve the chances of a seizure, even relatively simple, common, innocuous things. Put enough of them together and it's possible to lose it. Kind of spooky to be reminded your body might just clock out on you for no reason, but that's life. You might just have a massive heart attack or stroke out at some point without really knowing you were on the brink.

I dont even give a fuck anymore, too many foreigners being treated better than actual Aussies.

You mean I might be able to afford a house one day?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 20K)

Does Australia have a patreon account?

>BoC halts rate hike
>US Fed keeps on kiking
The CAD is gonna get steamrolled.

Attached: 1552179818038.png (400x487, 257K)

>vegemites
Is that veggies in the anus?

one can dream

I explained tub mac to my mom earlier today. I'm not sure if she got the joke. She still watches TV.

Cunt I want a source. Just a bullshit nothing reputable statement isn't worth shit.

Why didn't you listen?

Attached: Steve Keen.jpg (487x487, 27K)

Steeve Keen is kool.

Vump