Are latinos the solution to the nigger problem?

Latinos do a very good job of exterminating niggers.

Attached: rFV1b7F.png (585x832, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If the zookeeper lets the lions and tigers out, and they kill each other, do we blame the lions and tigers, or do we blame the zookeeper?

I'm a wagecuck in Baltimore, all the Mexicans pushed the blacks out of my neighborhood.

It's been safer and they're very friendly. One approached me to cut my grass for cheap.

One really wants my dick and she's kinda cute, but I'm too broke to date right now(Inb4 anti race mixing faggotry)

They can play loud music a little late but it's not onscenely loud.

I don't worry about being robbed anymore either.

Having one group of parasites exterminate and replace another group isn't the solution. Here's an example; I used to live near a predominately Jamaican neighborhood during high school, a year later the Jamaicans gangbangers got into a turf war with some group of Central American spics. The spics started to gain ground and everyone was somewhat relieved because the niggers were an absolute problem to society. Years after I got out of school the area was then infected with MS-13 gang members and even more violence.

Can't flim flam the Zim Zam!

Attached: 4343432.png (400x600, 345K)

Thats exactly what happened to my area until years later they themselves became the niggers.

Didn't know Canada had plenty of mexican communities.

Its mostly Central Americans. The Mexicans here are normally jumpers from the US border or upper-class douches who bought their way in. The worst ones are Bolivians and Hondurans.

Mexicans are cool usually, but genuine South Americans are savages.

Every pussy fake conservative faggot on Jow Forums is all talk. All you fucks do is talk. Zero action. Let me help you understand....

TALK ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING

>> are brown niggers the solution to the black nigger problem?

The fucking state of pol

Oh by the way thanks Ameribro for sending all your trashy MS-13 drug donkeys and sicarios into my city. They rape, kill, and amplify the drug markets. But hey at least the niggers are scared right?

that was a fun day

An essential part of the spic-nig cycle.

The pinnacle of this god-forsaken board.

Jaffa calling is one of my favorite things ever

>Yes goy, become a 30% white country to solve the problem with 13% of the population!

This. Day of the rope is for all non whites. "White Hispanic" is a nonsense term.

peak Jow Forums

>mexicans and blacks fighting for the gibs
>blacks hate jews
>muslims hate faggots
>faggots hate trannies
Honestly whitebros, we just gotta wait this shit out. They're all so pissed at each other they are going to just take each other out.

Yes they do, but as replacement you get to live with a bunch of spics. Which are admittingly betters than nigs, but I'd rather not have either.

South America =/= Central America. It goes (generally): South Americans > Mexicans > Central Americans. South America includes many white (or mostly white) countries like Argentina, Chile, Para/Uraguay. Within Central America itself, there is a big difference between say El Salvador or Honduras (the assholes of C. America), and somewhere like Costa Rica (incredibly based and also full of whites). Even Mexico itself has good (and white areas) like in Mexico City for example

Americans are fucking retarded. You ever hear of Spain?

I've lived around both groups and mexishits are better but it's still not something I would want to do again

Yes mexicans are wonderful!! Who cares if they eat up all the welfare and live 4 families to a house? Who cares if they drunk and drive kill people and then run back to their home country...who cares if they impregnate someone and then disappear either into society in another city or back in their home country

Attached: 90D0FD69-1ACF-4406-83B8-1EB5438CDABD.gif (842x811, 165K)

You mean the spics of Europe?

We're not. Unlike Blacks we don't take your women but we will take "your" land. Which one is more valuable to you? Chose your allies carefully.

B.S. Marielito commie Cubans are among the worst along with the MS13, .

>but we will take "your" land
It's not anymore your land than it is ours (or the "original" Asians/Siberians who migrated here), you Iberian rape-baby

This is part of our culture, we really value friendship to the point to consider friends like family. Nonetheless, true enemies are forever and it only stops when on of us dies first.

Idk some Cubans seem based, usually conservative, and a lot of them are white (not all) with very beautiful women

>South America includes many white (or mostly white) countries like Argentina
>Argentina
>White

B.S. We have a right to have a continent. You have Europe. And Blacks have Africa. As mongrels we don't belong in Iberia/Europe, and your people brought along African blacks and bred them into BVLLs.

How do you feel about Mexican Americans, Mexibro? True Mexicans seem much more based in my experience

Yeah, sure. Our hue nigger pals do a great job at nigger extermination.

I've yet to meet many southamericans in Canada. The borderjumpers are Somalis

Argentina and Uruguay are white, Chile is civilized, but only about 50% white. Paraguay is an absolute shithole 1000% native american hell

t. been to all of them

Honestly, despite shring same genes, they rather asimilate most of de american culture, but they can be cool people though.

they have and been doing so for decades. im certain it will the hispanics to start the race war, whites are too docile to do so, the DOTR is just a Jow Forums fantasy.

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-5037326.png (500x566, 141K)

>I don't worry about being robbed anymore either.
>they were friendly enough to cut the copper pipes out of my house within the hour that I went out to buy groceries

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc

spics replaced the niggers in the one nigger house on my block, they're cool. they keep it down on the weekends when they party
spics>niggers

Yeah, I'm a white latino and I fucking hate niggers, don't worry, most latinos don't hate whites only the stupid second generation hispanics do

More or less, this.
Mexicans can suck, but they can be civilized and understand the concept of not ruining the place you live.
The problem is Mexicans have a very "as long as I'm not hurting others what I do is fine and shouldn't be an issue" which leads to problems like drug use and loud music, but again, they can be reasoned with.

Niggers only can understand "Will dat gets me in trouble" and "Yo gibs me dat" and emotional nigger reactions.

At least with Mexicans its a coin flip. You can end up with an okay city or a cholo city. Niggers will always burn your city to the ground then blame you for not giving them enough to not make them wanna burn everything to shit

Wall still needs to be built tho. We have enough Mexicans as is.

Attached: image.jpg (278x300, 15K)

>OH NOOOO THEY'RE UNPERSONING PEOPLE AND RUINING LIVES!
>THIS IS A LIBERAL DYSTOPIA
Meanwhile:

No shit, u brainlet: what do u think the democrats r trying to do
Flood niggers communities with spics and set up abortion clinics

Everytime I see this I still think it is a woman and then I'm like "no wait it's a man" and then the next time I see it the same thing happens. One of the greatest things that happened though

Yes, but your not taking into account all the jungle niggers. Sure there are "white" populations in control/upper-middle class of those countries, but those arent the ones who leave and illegally immigrate.

ms-13 is central american SCUM. South americans are different.

His account got suspended. This needs to be fought back against.