Summer in canada

>*June*
>Suddenly all the black, brown and yellow people come out of hibernation
>Race mixers everywhere
>Public parks and beaches all smell like rotten goat and fish from all the brown people BBQs

Thank god there's only 4 more months until the snow is back

Attached: 116851a.jpg.png (300x240, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rew.ca/properties/R2283202/407-w-43rd-avenue-vancouver-bc?direction=desc&page=3&search_id=vancouver-bc&search_type=property_browse&sort=price
youtube.com/watch?v=i_2kmG_Ffhw
youtube.com/watch?v=K5seLVU7TUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does not liking winter make you a nigger/spic?

I've lived in it my whole life and I'm tired of this shit.

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

need yellow gf

sounds like Ontario isn't for you

>be Nova Scotia
>June
>finally expecting to see green in the land
>maybe birds chirping and fucking around
>cold high winds
>rain

Attached: 1557381744011.png (411x412, 177K)

based NS chad.

Attached: 1456349004368.png (2400x1575, 265K)

move out of the city man

Attached: 1555164139355.jpg (736x657, 210K)

The GTA is a dump

Nova Scotia seems like a comfy place to live.

DAILY REMINDER TO VOTE PPC
Mad Max
Based Bernier
The only party that will reduce immigration and foreign aid, and has a chance to win.

Attached: 1554759105353.jpg (618x426, 90K)

Going outside is a mini-adventure.

Always observing. Always taking notes. Always making conclusions. Every day brings something new and exciting. It could be race mixers. It could be drug addicts crawling on the sidewalk. It could be drunk university students behaving like animals. The city is growing fast. Indians arrive out of thin air like some sort of magic. Canadian geese are beautiful, but what are they thinking?

>Race mixers fucking everywhere
I honestly have no hope for Canada

am i the only one not bothered by racemixing? im currently dating a white woman and i think racemixing is great. even her parents think its great she is dating a strong azn bull

Chinese own canada now. only thing left are the old anglo elite and they will be gone soon

Go home Chang. How would you like it if China became racemixed?

well considering IQ is linked to temperature worldwide with most higher iqs being colder countries and most low iqs being hotter areas....

am i the only one not bothered by canadians? im currently dating a slope and i think canadians are great. even her parents think its great she is dating a white guy

chinese in canada are too busy jumping from the roof of engineering buildings in university to own the country

>yellow people

Attached: 1536968195135.jpg (486x924, 73K)

>not living in 'berta

you're doing it wrong

It's getting crazy out there. But I'm pullin' for ya. We're (white people) all in this together.

>has a chance to win

Attached: 20190503_115103.jpg (1001x1016, 449K)

All their women would like to find out...

Attached: 20190524_142445.jpg (1028x1387, 500K)

Yes, Max is fielding candidates in every riding in the country, which means that he will be eligible for the leader debates this Fall. Who do you think would win in the debates? Here is the list of candidates:
Trudope
Scheer "the cuck"
Jagmeet
Elizabeth May
Maxime Bernier

I think we can expect a lot of ordinary people getting redpilled this Fall.

Max is going to steamroll those debates. I'm looking forward to seeing it happen.

GTA is a cess pit of shit and piss.

South african here, been here almost 2 years now. Whenever i go to banff or canmore i hardly see any whites out in public.

I don't canadians understand whats coming. And its already too late...

All its going to take is a politician that starts dividing across tribal lines and its over.

I’m here to say this post is completely based, and maybe even redpilled

As a resident in Canmore for the past 2 years I’m here to say that it’s the most bluepilled, faggoty place I’ve ever lived. It’s all whites until mid May then all the niggers come out to play

Look at the shit that get's posted in this thread and tell me it isn't a racist cesspit. I know, since pol loves eugenics so much, why don't you tell me why you shouldn't be sterilized, you muck of existential diarrhea. Heaven knows all you worthless simple-mided slack-jaws will ever contribute to the world is a robust discussion on why faggot is no longer an offensive word. Or, better yet, just stay virgins who can't find a date beyond spilling your greasy seed behind a computer screen. Fuck you.

Fuck everything about this website. Fuck all of you little white dudes who have achieved nothing in your life so you need to be a racist piece of shit to make yourselves feel better. Fuck you because you know that nothing like this would ever happen to you because the cops won't kill a white dude. Hell, a guy in PA killed cops and they captured him alive.

Fuck everything about racists. Fuck white pride. I'm out of this thread and off this website forever

It has less to do with liking/disliking, and more to do with if a person can tolerate it without becoming useless.

No way they let Max debate. It will be restricted to the leaders of the top 3 parties, guaranteed.

Attached: Whites are Genetically superior to blacks.png (1058x1447, 146K)

See you tomorrow.

Fuck summer.

built to breed eurasian children

What city? Toronto, I'm guessing

Hes just not ready

and always remember it will collapse in the next 50 years

>Asian male
>eith white female

When have you ever seen this? Its bait you retard

Waterloo?

how come it can't be winter all year round, i swear when i retire, i'll finally leave this shithole of a province and head to somewhere much colder.

this where do I find one?

No he won't. Scheer for all his cuckiness is an excellent orator. He was speaker of the house and makes the liberals in parliament look stupid every day in the house. Max has a platform more of us here like but he is no great speaker. Unfortunately he wont even win his own riding. Should've stayed in the party, or was that the plan to take all the neckbeards away from the conservative party?
Average Bernier supporter pic related

Attached: 1559533276704.jpg (384x640, 18K)

Attached: 1554771601606.jpg (720x403, 27K)

Don't people care? Its going to go to shit soon bud

>Thank god there's only 4 more months until the snow is back
Damn, you're right. Summer in Canada is such a fucking disappointment. Winter lasts all the way to April, and even in May it's fucking chilly outside. I fucking hate the cold.

>>>(You)

Still have Trudeau's Gay Pride tour and the media fawning over it to get through.

Attached: 1553112487889.jpg (1024x1024, 180K)

yellow "people"

oops wrong photo

Attached: 1519576202307.jpg (1280x941, 214K)

SOILENT YELLOW ISN'T PEOPLE

ISN'T PEOPLE

Onions

whites are snow elves

she likes that you are a subservient beta who doesnt challenge her third wave penis envy politics.

Wait I thought you snowniggers couldn't afford food.

Attached: 20190510_203136.jpg (1662x1265, 950K)

so how is Canada guys? my guess is its completely filled with faggot hipster whites, Indians and "refugees", some niggers, and a whole shit ton of Chinese recently, because why not its Canada. America has these things yes, but I don't think its generally as evident as there, no? Is Quebec that white? I know still has gooks but is there anywhere half decent in that country?

>be me. a loser
>can't get white girlfriend all of my life to continue my glorious race
>Doesn't matter
>cutie asains are too despreate for white dick to care
>my face when

Attached: gck.jpg (1150x767, 165K)

summer in canada is for growing weed
that we then ship to USA through the native reserves

you are welcome burgers
we send you MDMA and weed

you send us coke and guns

boom boom shiva

rew.ca/properties/R2283202/407-w-43rd-avenue-vancouver-bc?direction=desc&page=3&search_id=vancouver-bc&search_type=property_browse&sort=price
>$11,000,000

The chink menace has completely molested the Vancouver real estate market

Attached: hongcouver.jpg (992x516, 134K)

>she

Attached: 1346296874018.jpg (413x395, 41K)

yes I think the further east you go the more white. Quebec seems like the best province that isn't entirely tundra.

Vancouver will be ruined like where im from (san Francisco), chinks everywhere and hipster whites. get out while you can.

What is it with you retards and wanting the chimney outside? You do realise it retains heat? Or is it your goal to heat the outdoors instead of the inside?

she's an old fashioned girl who don't need no pronouns
mom even rants about niggers

>the further east you go the more white
Not really true. The Greater Toronto Area is literally a subhuman containment zone.
>Quebec seems like the best province that isn't entirely tundra
Quebec City is probably the most culturally unique place in all of Canada. They really dislike Anglophones though.

I don't get it, either. We learned about correct location of a chimney in elementary school. My grandparent's house has it right in the middle. My parent's house has it to one side, but still radiating into the middle. My house has it right in the middle as a major structural support (six fireplaces throughout the house biatch)

I don't know who, what, or why there are so many houses with the chimney stuck on the outside like it's a tumor.

>Toronto
everyone knows Toronto is a wasteland, this is common knowledge.

Everything east of Ontario is a white ethnostate. Quebec, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, PEI and Nova Scotia, probably the whitest area on the continent, if not the planet

I grew up in white america, and when my family went on vacation to new brunswick, i was like
>holy shit this is white
Not really at the time, but in retrospect I understand.

yes but if you don't speak french, just English

they will hate you like they hate niggers

except for Montreal (capital), haitians pimp out minor white girl, full of arabs

just because they speak french

learn french, come to Quebec, we will create a kingdom

we will bring the right to bare arms and the right to free speech

+ white ethnostate

frenchies have the cutest broken english

Wlthe only blacks i know in this town(in Ontario) were born in Nova Scotia.

yes Quebec city is white and proud

fuck anglo colonialism an anglo love for browns

Montreal is like that though
whores
not just the women
the people who elect the leaders

I moved out of montreal to toronto 5 years ago, keep it up and I'll come back.

>june
>in the space of 1 day it has gone from constant rain to 500000 million degrees

kill me im fuckin melting help

yeah what about Montreal ????

Haitians pimping out underage white girls
scoping them out at the detention center for unerage offenders

>montreal
youtube.com/watch?v=i_2kmG_Ffhw

yes Toronto as well as all other major cities pay extra for Quebec prostitutes

but right now Quebec has banned people in power (teacher, judges, police) from showing any symbols of religion

the political party is being called racist again and again

it is only muslims and some communists who complain

Quebec is notorious for the power it gives to women

THE face of Canada

Attached: canada.jpg (3967x2229, 805K)

they have something called the women's federation of Quebec (federation des femmes du Quebec) and they want more muslims

they also have the black league of Quebec
it's basically a group that works for the benefit of black men

so much hypocrisy
I will be working to raise white consciousness

this has not sense, to be replaced by niggers and muslims

J'ai appris un petit peu de Français à mon école secondaire. Est-ce que je serais accepté si j'essaierai très fort d'améliorer mon accent et ma grammaire?

sikhs > muslims

usually sikhs have an obligation to come to your help if you are in trouble

and they are not scared to use terrorism against terrorists (muslims)

Yes you are a nigger

oui

Best Chang.

Let her ching chong tha ding dong.

Je suis blanc aussi. 100% Européen.

si tu montre une appreciation pour l'histoire du Quebec, son alliance avec ses autochtones, sa bataille pour conserver sa langue

tu pourrais te faire beaucoup d'amis

Quebecois are rebels like in USA

FREEDOM
BROTHERHOOD

the prisons in Ontario and the prisons in Quebec have a major difference

The ones in Quebec are very racist

they hate anglos and niggers

but honestly, if I can get enough americans to cross over, we could take over, but you will need to learn french

it's only respectful, to be welcomed into the kingdom

Was not expecting this much COPE

in my Quebec

we will not take advantage of the weak
we will all know each other
I will create the bank of Quebec, create our own currency, backed by Gold 100%

I don't mind getting financing from Russia, Iran, North Korea

Vancouver and surrounding suburbs

>215146472
you are down, like down syndrome

i am up, like God

even the Quebec Hells Angels are known to be the most crazy of all angels in the country

there is a big fight for power at this time

time will tell who will be the next king

>Indians arrive out of thin air like some sort of magic.
I'm indian and im fucking stunned and shocked when i see indians. They just come here for PR...

I rarely leave my house and im a shutin. When i get on the bus, its literally all indians. All. Like fuck holy fuck man. I heard brampton is like 70% indians

I presume, by your posting pattern, that the Hell's Angles still have crank in the crank case.
[y/n]

Fix this sorry of a planet called Earth and the people you're talking about will be running back to their home countries!

>I heard brampton is like 70% indians
It's called Browntown for a reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=K5seLVU7TUU

Sikhs are based

Filipinos are actually decent immigrants even through there's way too many of them. Catholicism is a good trait. Hard workers, generally. They're usually very friendly and optimistic. Kind of annoying in large groups, but individually they're OK.

>im currently dating a white woman and i think racemixing is great
it's like he has no self-awareness
>even her parents think its great
they're just glad you're not a nigger or a muslim
>Chinese own canada now
on paper, until we tank this market with no survivors
>only thing left are the old anglo elite and they will be gone soon
you're right about that, there is most definitely a white flight going on, and because of the aforementioned lack of self-awareness you have no idea wherever you live now will likely look like Detroit soon, changs like manicured lawns and hate confrontation so have fun with that

Attached: 26uqx.jpg (1024x768, 120K)