LOL

LOL

Attached: 0DAAC58B-1558-4832-A2A2-108FCAF5DDC2.jpg (870x960, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8yG8sBrIE
youtube.com/watch?v=1XRXs-QHkq0
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice source

>still has 6 years
gotta take a few steps back to make a great leap forward

Nice crop out of the OccupyDemocrats logo faggot.

>trump 1 day into the presidency
>uses bathroom
>CNN: TRUMP HAS SPENT 100% OF HIS PRESIDENCY USING THE RESTROOM, PUBLIC CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT

He's bringing jobs back. That's all I care about.

Post the job apps

cope

Deficit, not debt. Theres a difference you fucking retarded nigger.

is that the king of israel?

Every pussy fake conservative faggot on Jow Forums is all talk. All you fucks do is talk. Zero action. Let me help you understand....

TALK ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING

Deficit and debt are not the same thing.

we have the lowest adult labor participation rate in US history, like 44% of adults 18-60 arent working but they arent considered in unemployment numbers unless they are actively "seeking"

He's a lying faggot and the only reason pol supports him is because the left hates him even though he hasn't come through on his campaign promises.

How to spot propaganda: if something is repeated nonstop it's agenda driven. The whole Trump Nazi Russian collaborater meme is meant to be so over the top that most non-leftists become sympathetic thereby safeguarding his base. He can betray everyone but as long as the left is foaming at the mouth most people will think they're crazy and support him even more. It's a psychological operation being run on us. "But but but the deep state must be after him look at how much he's hated". Mind Tricks for dumb fucks.

This. Trump won't be changing the definition back anytime soon. He cares more about optics than the actual people.

so what should be done?
just don't say "voting" or similar

Nah, just the King's whore.

Those are different things though

8 years haven't passed. You are a faggot.

>run up debt
>decide it's time for debt jubilee
>buy back all government debt with new freedom bucks
>hyperinflate the dollar or simply abolish fed and declare Reserve Notes and debt denominated in it void
>nationalize banking system, repeal income tax, and open up new line of credit in freedom bux to individual and businesses without compounded interest
>fund government and wide-spread infrastructure projects with new currency
Painful in the short-term, but ultimately necessary. The government debt is a joke and won't exist once we abandon the failed global economy for something better.

A defecit due to tax cuts isn't debt. It's cutting off the government and letting them run at a loss.

Cope harder. It was her turn, right? Yikes!

Which branch holds the government's purse strings?

>He's a lying faggot and the only reason pol supports him is because the left hates him even though he hasn't come through on his campaign promises.
So true.

The oldest trick in the book is "Well ... he hates some people who I also hate! This makes him okay!" They even did this in Ancient Rome. If you weren't part of the cult of Caesar, people would accuse you of being part of the Pompey cult.

>The whole Trump Nazi Russian collaborater meme is meant to be so over the top that most non-leftists become sympathetic thereby safeguarding his base.
Yep. I've noticed that CNN and MSNBC are the ones pushing the "Russiagate" narrative. This is because CNN and MSNBC are owned by corporate fatcats who don't have much to lose. Meanwhile, real leftists (like Noam Chomsky) are focusing on the amount of deaths Trump has caused, and are largely disregarding the "collusion" narrative because it's not that big a deal.

> He can betray everyone but as long as the left is foaming at the mouth most people will think they're crazy and support him even more.
At this point, it's worth noting that some leftists have a more nuanced attitude towards Trump ... but they are typically ignored.

>NPC
You realize eliminating the Federal Reserve also eliminates all debt. The Jews are charging interest on our money. With the stroke of a pen it is gone.

Too be fair, most politicians are like this in general. They usually only cut the bullshit when enough people call them out on it. Politicians in general spew as much bullshit as they can get away with.

I'm not sure if anything can be done. Most countries are politically fucked up just because most people allow it. Human stupidity is the problem, and there is probably no cure.

Fun fact: long term unemployed people aren't included in the employment statistics. It's a good way to pad out the failings of Western Governments

>A defecit due to tax cuts isn't debt. It's cutting off the government and letting them run at a loss.

What the fuck are you talking about lol

Of course it's debt. It's money we didn't raise in tax, so we borrow it. That's debt.

It's sad that even conservatives don't care about the deficit and debt these days, but I've come to terms with that.

Let's not pretend Hillary or anyone else other than maybe Rand Paul would have actually tried to balance the budget. Politicians have seen that there's no short-term consequences to massive debt spending, so of course they're not going to stop doing it.

Nice try Palestinian libertarian who believes in police states. There will come a time in every Americans life when we forcibly deport all Shitskins. By force.

Attached: mARSC37.jpg (640x1024, 80K)

>1 post by this ID
>memeflag
Saged and hidden

>Cope harder. It was her turn, right? Yikes!
Why did I expect anything more?

"Yeah .. Julius Caesar is destroying our democracy ... but what about the shit Pompey did? Checkmate! God-emperor Caesar will make Rome great again!"

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8yG8sBrIE

>debt
>deficit
I guess it's ok for a non american to make such a fucking retarded mistake.

>8 years
>3 years

If only lazy ass niggers like OP would do factory jobs at less than $10 an hour like they deserve, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Trump supporters don't really give a shit one way or the other. Whatever Trump does on a given day is the best course of action as far as they're concerned. He can change his mind, reverse himself completely, etc, and they'll keep going along with it.

You can't eliminate debt if you run massive deficits every year. He would have known he couldn't accomplish an elimination of federal debt anyway, so he was bullshitting when he said that.

he sure does the ok symbol alot, literally every time he talks

Attached: A10F045D-1CDB-4216-9AB5-E9DF30FFE082.png (2048x550, 48K)

At least out tax dollars are being spent wisely by Trump.

Attached: T (60).jpg (1507x1111, 183K)

Are demoshits like yourself really so surprised by this? You and your media shittalk him 24/7 even when he's doing blatantly good things. What the fuck do you expect?

Insert surprised Pikachu meme dumb faggot

This is part of a larger problem ... political cultism. So many people are into political cultism that most people assume that everyone is into it.

In theory, politics should be about principle. In practice, it's mostly hero worshipers shouting down anyone with a higher vision. In other words, we have democracy ... but most people are still trapped in the anti-democratic hero-worship mentality.

Socrates saw this coming. So did Plato.

job something something fox news, yeehaw drumpf2020

Attached: 1532412341324.jpg (264x191, 10K)

>Implying that anyone who hates Trump is a Democrat.

In other words, anyone who isn't YEEY is JOSH.
youtube.com/watch?v=1XRXs-QHkq0

>Are demoshits like yourself really so surprised by this?

Why am I a demoshit? Because I made an unflattering observation about Trump supporters?

>You and your media shittalk him 24/7 even when he's doing blatantly good things.

Not my media, but I only complain when the president does something I consider bad. I don't complain when he does something that I agree with.

>What the fuck do you expect?

I would expect people to give a shit when someone they voted for goes against their principles and beliefs or flip-flops on issues. Trump supporters apparently do not. He can go against the ideas and values that his supporters votes for and they just don't care.

Can you explain, for example, why you don't care?

Democracy was basically a fucking mistake. We aren't intelligent enough to use it properly.

Drumpf trying to claim the deficit when he clearly inherited it from Obama...what a doofus.

>We aren't intelligent enough to use it properly.
I am. Most people aren't though.

And he got it all from (((them)))

I will be the decider of who is smart enough to use it. Thanks buddy.

I think Biden/Michelle Obama is going to be our only hope of saving the republic at this point.
Join me, and support the only two guys who know how to get it done.

4d chess trump don't have to explain shit fuck off shill.

I hope this is true. Either way I agree on one point: the government debt is meaningless.
Private debt only has meaning because the judicial system and police back it up. There is not currently (to my knowledge) any entity that can actually enforce repayment of the US Government's debt, ergo it is meaningless.

The so-called "liberal media" actually agrees with Trump a whole lot. Look at the modern Venezuela situation. America has fucked-up Latin America countless times in the past ... and yet nobody in the "liberal media" is questioning the economic sanctions or the regime change efforts.

Of course, the Overton window in modern politics is royally fucked-up. If you are opposed to US imperialism, people will assume you are a left-wing extremist who wants to exterminate white people or whatever.

The "liberal media" also complained when Trump said he would pull out of Syria. Aren't liberals supposed to be pro-peace?

>debt
>deficit
you got 2 different things there brock

Attached: david+brock+-+LYING+PROPAGANDA+SPIN-MEISTER+selling+AMERICA+%2526+AMERICANS+DOWN+the+RIVER+to+the+GL (812x890, 621K)

Biden has stated that he has no empathy for millennials. He can go fuck himself.

>He's bringing jobs back. That's all I care about

Trumptards, folks.

>Trump is surrounded by jews
>vote for Bernie, fellow millennial
wew lad
how's it going leaf

Explain to me how we are going to pay for federal debt when we keep spending more money than we have.

Yes, debt and deficit are two different things, but the latter directly increases the former. Trump just made another flippant promise that he had zero intention of even trying to keep, like so many others.

I don't care if the feds bankrupt themselves. Their bank isnt my debt.

Under rated post

murka is done

didn't Obama increase it by 100%?

More accurately it was
>evil racist drumpf removes mlk bust from oval office
Day fucking one and already the bullshit started.

>he is using deficit spending to eliminate the debt
MAGApedes gentlemen and trannies

Attached: 638B0130-D6AF-499A-A6C3-EECDB525894F.jpg (205x246, 21K)

pic on the right is outdated
you can't even meme right
absolute loser kike

What's to question? Retard commies take over oil production and make it their primary source of income. Then oil crisis hits and nobody wants anything to do with their shitty money. Murdero comes along and removes opposition from the ballot and in a surprising series of events stays in power. Leaders around the world condemn this not just the US and put sanctions on them. Murdero cries like a pussy for help from Russia who proceed to steal all their gold.

1) I don't think Trump ever said he'd eliminate the debt. 2) Who gives a fuck anyways Trump is a kike lover.

Oh, look, a poorfag who wishes he could travel for work instead of flip burgers at McDick's.

I'd hire a couple of rahssian hookerz to come over and pee on it and then donate it to the Obama Presidential Library

yes they are

>He insisted that he would be able to get rid of the nation’s more than $19 trillion national debt over a period of eight years.
t. Trump April 2, 2016
>Trump is a like
Well, alright

Attached: DE784CA0-2C41-439A-94EB-2AF757D8C08B.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

Hey retarded boomer, Obama already brought the jobs back

Attached: thxobama15.6millionjobs.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

lmao how fucking retarded r u?

see

If anyone actually believed this or thought this was a serious claim, rope yourself.

you realize we hate bush too right?

Attached: 1540911399237.png (638x359, 247K)

>jobs recover after crash
wow how did he do it. The fact that you think this is president related is astonishing

How do you just know the date fgt?

Paying up for how Obama nigger fucked things up

No mention of that fuck Paul Ryan, wanting to give the house over to the democrats and not giving any inch to cutting budgets because Trump would get credit.
No mention of Nancy Pelosi, only discusses spending more and anything Trump would propose would be DOA.

> Trump's fault.

I remembered the quote and googled it.

Attached: 18AF0B19-E298-439E-824E-94C0D29E6CEF.png (300x250, 25K)

This just in: sources say trump demanded 2 scoops

Where the fuck are you even getting this number. Please provide a study or source of some reliability that is not cnn.

ill reiterate his point, because you clearly can't read. NICE SOURCE. nigger

>he thinks President creates budgets
Why is this world so full of retards who think the President is a king?

Attached: file.png (1462x2046, 394K)

OH! expert of obama job policies! what was the average wage for those jobs? I'll wait here

the same people who voted for bush voted for trump

it's called the obama economy, retard

a shill with a prepared list from David Brock

T_D called and they need you back.

Attached: 380952BE-5B7F-4171-86FB-D37432EF272B.jpg (1024x868, 79K)

No president will pay the debt off in our life times, anyone that thinks that is a retard.
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: 1555783222827m.jpg (1024x800, 97K)

Ummm there’s still 5 years left

here u go

Attached: BASED DEMOCRATS 2017 MEDIAN INCOME.png (1168x470, 57K)

look at some of their qualifications.
Al Franken communications director?
holy shit. who tf would hire that bit of damaged goods?

Attached: shill-blue.png (1051x509, 306K)

I can't even believe people still defend this shit. Isn't it obvious by now? This isn't fake news, it's a fact. Can't you just admit that he isnt going to reduce the debt at all?

Attached: 4dchess1.jpg (886x716, 136K)

yup very worrying

the fed is a terrorist kike organization holding America at gunpoint

Attached: 2019.png (649x900, 1022K)

Imagine thinking that's the fault of any president, educate yourself leaf. It's all central banking and kikery.

no that is not what i asked for, i asked specifically for the wages of jobs created by king nigger

So he's suddenly going to reverse his deficit spending into a surplus after he completely shat the bed on this promise?

yea right. You're absolutely brainwashed. If he didn't create a surplus by now there is no way we're going to eliminate debt. I would bet my 401k that he doesn't make a surplus in his presidency.

Also
>Average income of 60k a year
Fucking bullshit.

not entirely, normie republicans elected bush, trump wouldn't have won without the massive online "alt-right" base.