You can say the most offensive slurs in Jow Forums and nobody would care

You can say the most offensive slurs in Jow Forums and nobody would care
You can make fun of genocide, murder, rape and nobody bats an eye
But say these three little words and everyone gets immediately buttmad

I bet this will get deleted soon for being too offensive

Attached: 13324325564.jpg (768x184, 30K)

Have sex

Every pussy fake conservative faggot on Jow Forums is all talk. All you fucks do is talk. Zero action. Let me help you understand....

TALK ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING

Are You offering?

Shit thread but can anyone give me a quick rundown on this? Why is ever niggertranny saying it over and over again?

Get laid you sad little boy.

i do hope you realize the irony of your statement

it's the greatest meme the left ever created.

ps i'm incel

Have kids

have sex incel pirate

Attached: 1559369914861.png (824x624, 29K)

>memeflag
>liberal buzzwords
Yup. This checks out.
Protip, sage in all fields.

I have more sex than you faggot.

>have sex
Appeal to sexual experience is a fallacy, not an argument.

its called being offtopic, dumb ass.

Attached: back to tumblr roastie.jpg (203x249, 13K)

cure herpes.

Had plenty of sex. Having sex isn't the issue. "Incels" live in a world that is the polar opposite of what they thought ti was. To a real feminist an "incel" would be the perfect husband. That's the true irony.

Because they are hypersexualized and think it works.

Funny is you fighting for Israel and watching the world falling apart and yet think the problem is sex as the Jewish-run CNN brainwashed you to believe.

I think it has to do with it not being very relevant to anything

the only thing offensive about it is the fact that it's the lowest of low quality bait, but you retards keep spamming it like you think it's witty, and other retards imitate you because they think being an ironic retard is clever

degenerate kike memes posted by meme flags will always be ridiculed.

Why do they think this would upset us? It’s retarded. They post this in replay to my comments when I talk about how women have almost no value and should never be trusted. This is me last night

They’re projecting

Attached: 153223E3-A1A9-4DD0-9A66-62A797450532.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

>I'm not upset! You're upset! Look! Here's a picture of me being blown! See I am having sex!
Jeez stop it you're making us all look bad

It's just the latest verbal tactic of the left. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Another trend that will get run into the ground by overuse, then they'll get bored and move on to another tactic.

Smile

It'll be forgotten like every other astro turfed meme lefties try to make into a thing

It won’t get deleted for being offensive. It will just get deleted for being a low-effort off topic thread

Attached: 04DD2CE6-5A53-4512-8E4D-3806D51B365C.jpg (306x306, 20K)

bots, israel is bombing syria. it's all so tiresome.

>he thinks jannies actually do their job
mods are comped bro