Givers and takers

Why do most conservative states rely on liberal states to keep them afloat?

Attached: give_vs_take.png (902x600, 538K)

Because ownership of the red states' work and value is used to buy the capital owners a lifestyle in fashionable neighborhoods on the coasts and the wealth is reported from there.

Attached: 7653763735.png (838x562, 992K)

SHHH!!! DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Where’s that altruism now you bleeding heart faggots? Won’t you think of the children?

>what is a farm subsidy?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

the hell they fucking do, those stats don't even account for the SALT deductions last I saw them

They don't. That's a map of the gay states mislabeled. (The givers have more gay bottoms compared to yellow states). Glad we cleared this up.

(((source)))

Assuming it's true
It's amusing because most of the green states are billions in debt.

>souce (((EZRA KLEIN)))

Attached: jew nose 2.jpg (412x600, 98K)

Attached: tenor (6).gif (360x202, 1.23M)

>unpopular narrative
Mississippi has got to be pulling its weight!

Reminder that taxation is theft.

Attached: 1497677229386.png (1000x800, 363K)

Better question, why do blue states keep voting for federal programs to funnel more of their tax dollars to red states? Are you guys literally retarded? Lel

Because the data isn’t representative of actual flow of tax dollars, but of taxable dollars. before trumps tax reforms blue states could write off their state taxes on their federal tax returns, meaning they paid less than taxable income would suggest.
I want to see how these maps look in 2020, not 2010

It’s even worse if you look at the county level analysis.
Red counties get tons of gibs from blue ones.

Breaking down "givers and takers" by state is retarded. Most of the deep south is full of niggers, yet this map would have you believe they suck up all the welfare because of "muh republicans". Anyone who pushes this narrative is either a shill or retarded.

Keep growing that federal government, lefties.
You fucking retards.

same poster: California is full of spics that are soaking up our welfare/medical/school funding.

thread should be fucking over now faggots.
Stop taking the bait and shitting up the board.

Attached: 1557703072233.jpg (577x537, 36K)

Why can’t liberals make a single major city not a shithole?

Cali isn't a donor state anymore.

It's funny how the Left will rally against bourgeoisie Capitalism but love to shit all over the "proletariat" states

What about Chicago? I've been there plenty of times as I live near there and all you have to do is not mess with anyone and make sure to lock up your bike(You should do that anywhere).

Incorrect

niggers

>Source:Ezra Klein

Attached: 1559354560331.gif (400x300, 1.57M)

>thinks North Dakota has nigger and Detroit doesn’t
t. leaf

They stopped being one this year.

liberal states don't pay enough

Even if you remove all "niggers" from the south and made it its own independent country it would still be a poor, thridworld shithole with wealth inequality, no minimum wage and child labour effectively abolishing the middle class and dividing everyone between the haves and the have nots.

Expensive lefty places have to pay more for the same labor than their conservative counterparts. Therefore, they get taxed more. For example, minimum wage in San Francisco is $15 an hour and minimum wage in Mississippi is $7.25 an hour. You do the math.

Funny that libs are complaining about the poor taking money from the rich.

I thought that was their whole schtick? They should be happy to give their money to poor underprivileged people who hate them.

I was told that is the highest calling.

You offer nothing. Except tex and it will be blue soon

they literally cannot think outside their judaic programming.

>Alaska
>yellow
It's as if leftists don't think we have internet access.

Attached: Federal-Aid-as-a-Percentage-of-State-Revenue_0.png (945x945, 82K)

>Arizona
>Filled with illegals and Indians who don't pay taxes but collect welfare

Imagine my shock

Attached: 1503465523190.png (736x403, 409K)

This is absolute bullshit, and a massive fake news fabrication. Residents of high tax states get to deduct their high taxes, which means that low tax states are paying for their high taxes.

So people in the green states make more money than the ones in the red states, and thus they pay more taxes - that doesn't mean they are 'paying to keep red states afloat'. It means red states are helping to offset blue state taxes.

Also, they use West Virginia and Mississippi as examples of red states, when Mississippi is a basketcase because of niggers, and West Virginia has always been a blue state

>Federal Aid
the darker your state, the more infested it is with niggers and/or prairie niggers

Yes but as a % of state GDP how much does each state make in physical goods?

I think people forget about the "World War Factor" in these kind of things.

A lot of those Midwest states might take in more tax dollars than they give back - but when the apocalypse happens they're going to be the ones FEEDING us. Likewise, mining, logging, manufacture, etc etc.

Yeah, Washington State gets the vast majority of its GDP from Amazon, Microsoft, etc. But when the apocalypse happens, none of that shit is going to matter. What matters is raw materials, food production, livestock, etc.

>HALP WHATS SALT

Then why is the largest wealth inequality consistency in blue cities and states

I hate maps like this in general because they don't specify what Federal aid is.

Because they are more corrupted by corporate interests who put in politicians that reduce taxes on the wealthy which destroys their economy, e.g. Kansas.

>map showing givers and takers by state
>OP thinks this is economic data

How come illinois isn't a "taker" state with all the blacks they have

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Farm subsidies. That's the entire reason for the map.

Because it isn't that bad hear.

Try harder commie faggot.

Attached: 807E8407-BF4A-4747-A24E-F9FA9926F568.jpg (1242x1475, 313K)

Source: subhuman kikeroach

Funny thing:
Trump's tax cut means they can't deduct state taxes paid on their federal above $10,000.

He's sucking the Blues hard. It's why they are demanding repeal. They are finally paying their "Fair Share."

Take away fiat currency and use only gold. Take away farm subsidies. Which state provides true value to the nation? Red or blue?
I bet the “giving” is actually inflation.

>>souce (((EZRA KLEIN)))

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
N
T
O

T
H
E

T
R
A
S
H

I
T

G
O
E
S

only the blue states are having sex. rural flyover hillbilly states are all boomers

Attached: 1557108071364.png (547x513, 291K)

Does this "giving" and "taking" account for SALT tax deductions?

No it does not, only looks at taxable income.

Economic distortion caused by jewish central banking and government intervention.

Something off with that, state taxes you harder than the feds in NJ that's why everyone who is good with money is leaving including businesses. Ezra Klein is probably misusing data to support his politics as kikes usually do.

>SOURCE: EZRA KLEIN

Attached: 1519758525127.jpg (1111x597, 63K)

Stop subsidizing ethanol cunts.

>sure to lock up your bike(You should do that anywhere).

Why don't you need to do this in Korea or Japan?

>Even if you remove all "niggers" from the south and made it its own independent country it would still be a poor, thridworld shithole with wealth inequality, no minimum wage and child labour effectively abolishing the middle class and dividing everyone between the haves and the have nots.

Wrong.

Name one thing rural retards contribute to civilization

Farm subsidies are in place to keep food prices low for all Americans. These studies never take aspects like that into account. People in cities benefit from having to pay less for food.

>1/3 of our population are feral crackheads
>1/3 of our population are feral niggers
>last 1/3 is rich people that evade tax

And yet we GIVE more than we recieve?
HOW THE FUCK DO WE DO IT?

Attached: FloridaMan.png (494x715, 28K)

In 2012, we kind of didn't. If memory serves, we actually taxed oil companies and now we're not for whatever reason.