Are there any good podcasts that have a no swearing policy...

Are there any good podcasts that have a no swearing policy? It's hard to find something to recommend to normie family members when everything is "fuck this" and "fuck that."

Attached: 1558742208019.jpg (800x899, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCNiNWbmPWehjpQohglWsKxw
youtube.com/channel/UCDuIxfEt_VoI1yfARYmfCGA
tomwoods.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCyZVnp-_owuoPlzNJNtaxZQ
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1069730906535936000?s=20
thezman.com/wordpress/
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1132031997646385152
youtube.com/watch?v=61qewrKwZNo
youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA
youtube.com/watch?v=i-iYBt9P6uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hardcore history
??

Fuck this

let your normie family have peaceful normie lives. don't pull them into your hell, you know you can't leave once you're here. this is your burden to bear.

cuck

Fuck that

kek

What's the most based and redpilled thing Dan Carlin has said?

I don't know about "Podcasts," but here is a good Youtuber I like that almost never swears at all:

> The Red Elephants
youtube.com/channel/UCNiNWbmPWehjpQohglWsKxw
Same person, second channel:
> Vincent James
youtube.com/channel/UCDuIxfEt_VoI1yfARYmfCGA
The guy is spot on about everything and normally pretty wholesome in his description of current issues.

Attached: Smilar features.gif (281x211, 3.04M)

It might as well be the official podcast of the Mises Institute.
tomwoods.com/

Yeah, Vince is pretty good, I'll see if he does a podcast.

>lolspergtarianism
nope

If they can't handle some foul language, they're not ready for this.

Attached: 1537419396547.jpg (1490x1200, 831K)

Why even listen to a podcast? Do some research yourself if interested in a topic.

Oh, it looks like Owen has a podcast

I disagree, everyone needs to get on board

My sister asked me about podcasts one time, and I've personally found that it can be a convenient format.

I've known personally/seen online people who were more open to these ideas then you might expect but hate swearing.

>data mining thread
they are looking for the next wave for 'gateway' youtubers to unperson.

Interregnum (the podcast from Arktos books)
The Godcast on TRS
Weimerica Weekly archives are still available
Ascending the Tower
The Suncast (specifically when they interviewed E Michael Jones)

Jared Taylors weekly podcast on amren.com

Carlin is a globohomo shitbag and his "history" is BS.

I figured as much

Have you tried cum town?

Um

Attached: IMG_3007.jpg (739x415, 22K)

>Molymeme
"muh individualism"

I regret looking that up

One of the best intros for normies is probably the poz button. Borzoi almost never swears so it depends on guests.

youtube.com/channel/UCyZVnp-_owuoPlzNJNtaxZQ

AmRen Podcast

Jared Taylor is extremely normie friendly as well; articulate, a personification of class, and surprisingly affable. Doesn't touch the JQ, but this really shouldn't be your introductory redpill anyway

molymeme has come a long way
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1069730906535936000?s=20

thezman.com/wordpress/

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1132031997646385152

Any podcast with Ethnarch

Pretty much this.

James Allsup

No agenda is really good for normies. They generally don’t swear. Definitely not “fuck this and fuck that”

TruNews

This one is good

CNN is what you want, faggot

Thanks, I'll be sure to recommend them.

Vox Day's darkstream doesn't have any cursing that I can recall.

This is what pisses me off about stefan, he panders to, makes defenses for, and dog whistles as hard as possible to white identity, but when asked directly he denies. Alternatively, he wouldnt have the audience he has without tiptoeing around sensitive subjects. Overall I'd say hes a net positive, he seems to be pushing the Overton in our direction with enough plausible deniability to remain relatively mainstream

Also, Michael E. Jones.

One of the only people I watch besides Owen Benjamin. I'll be glad when they get that Unauthorized.tv app going.

Alex Jones

Attached: alex-jones.png (500x371, 93K)

>GlobohomoShillSpencer
Fuck off

BBC Newshour
>inb4 sjws of Jow Forums ruins it

Where's my No Agenda bros at?

ben shapiro show

he has a state no-swearing policy

Yeah, vox is pretty good, but he talks too slow and goes on tangents, and I'm pretty sure he curses at trolls in his chat once in a while

Attached: ,dbglsg.png (315x363, 132K)

>Are there any good podcasts?
No

nice bait

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 66K)

do your job and get them used to it for fuck's sake. people can't accept 'gas the kikes' when they can't handle 'shit'

find an archive of DVDASA

cantwell's outlaw conservative is good for a laugh now and then, he occasianally slips and says call into the pogrom, shit makes me laugh.

>ben shapiro show

Attached: jew_do_this_6_million_times.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

No, not really and most right wing podcasts are extremely on the nose and have an extremely edgy sense of humor because of who their typical listeners are.

Only one I can think of is Interregnum but they are extremely esoteric and talk exclusively about books that no one in your family has read of will ever read even on their recommendation because they are often tomes of 400+ pages of pure political treatise which is only interesting to the biggest of political, book loving, autismos.

Bruh the most recent episodes title story was about illegals cutting the baby out of another illegals stomach and killing her. Don't know if mama would enjoy it.

Dick on the dick show is trying to stop swearing, but it’s no rule.

It is good, until they do a little bit of googling and see the magic words.

They really have done a wonderful job of keeping our people away from affirming themselves.

Pastor Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=61qewrKwZNo

youtube.com/channel/UCsJ86N5n7fcEC_Ds8dYJKzA

America First airs live Monday-Friday at 7pm CST!

kek

Based and boomer yellowfeverpilled. Love me some Ethnarch.

Attached: 1559499153276.gif (300x186, 445K)

faggit

cringe and fagpilled

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>catboys
>egirls
>thots
I guess it's not technically swearing...

Jared Taylor
>Jared Taylor
Jared Taylor
>Jared Taylor
Jared Taylor
>Jared Taylor
Jared Taylor
>Jared Taylor
Jared Taylor
>Jared Taylor
Jared Taylor
>Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=i-iYBt9P6uo

Attached: 968LBDO.jpg (250x378, 78K)

As a redhead should I impregnate another redhead?

Don't be gay.

sometimes he does borderline fedpost but only rarely

She looks like she has soft skin and smells of pine. 10/10 would hold.

He is way too misogynist for me to actually recommend to any female that I know.

Look at that merchant nose. She's a jew.

>tfw words like 'fuck' and 'shit' aren't even censored on the TV news in Australia

that's true, I would recommend Jared Taylor but idk how redpilled your family is yet

Ben Shapiro show

This but unironically. If you're dealing with heavily bluepilled people, you should start with the Ben Shapiros and then gradually move them toward the stronger stuff. JBP is also pretty good.

The no agenda show with Adam Curry and John C Dvorak is the best gateway. They are well aware if the truths if the world, but only discuss the latest news, and keep it normie friendly.

Attached: image.jpg (292x322, 56K)

I hope you're joking

Attached: yuck.jpg (1300x1300, 71K)

Based. Came here to post this

Why do people keep mentioning them? I saw that they have won some mainstream awards, which isn't a good sign.

i recommend chapo trap house for a wholesome family friendly podcast with good christian values and fun!

If that's your goal, why not start off with something that isn't objectively demoralizing, like Survive the Jive?

That's the value for value that I like to see.

Attached: image.jpg (292x332, 53K)

Wow, based rad neolibs

Woods is about as good as Libertarians get desu, he's a comparatively wholesome guy who discusses culture war topics and is clearly socially conservative.

Pied Piper...wait and see.

Attached: image.jpg (292x330, 52K)

"Hey Dad, I know you love John Wayne movies but you should try listening to this guy screaming about how Jewish everyone he doesn't like is, even though many of them aren't Jewish (they're spiritually Jewish) and he mislabels people as Jews constantly.

Oh the name? The DAILY SHOAH, ahaha as in killing kikes you know?"

Radio Derb.

What is demoralizing about Ben Shapiro or JBP.
Serious question.

Lacey Lynn.
Blonde in the belly of the beast.

>He is way too misogynist for me to actually recommend to any female that I know.
This is a problem I have with almost every radical right type of content is the endless dumping on women as basically dumb cattle or all whores driven by a need for dick.

There's room between "men and women have some psychological differences" and "women are essentially retarded children who need to be tied up to stop from hurting themselves".

They are so underrated, and should be huge. They have a morning radio vibe, which I found off putting the first time I listened. Found them again years later, regretted not following more. They take apart news stories in a very casual, it's all lies and here's why way, and they are genuinely balanced, and funny in a conversational way. It's true.

Attached: image.jpg (292x370, 65K)

deracinated capitalist individualism

Why not just listen to Vincent James?

again, he promotes deracinated capitalist individualism

Kind of interesting how Ben Shapiro loves to talk about how evil Islam is, and yet he never seems to bring up Rotheram or the sex attacks in Cologne. Really makes me think

>ethonationalism violates NAP
Why? No one is entitled to enter any country; simply denying someone entry doesn't violate NAP. Does molymeme want to tear down existing border barriers with Beto now?

I know, it drives me insane to no end. I've made a ton of threads on here trying to get people out of that mentality. "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world" is a phrase that has much more potential than people give it, especially if paired with homeschooling and community building. I've unironically thought about starting some kind of feminist/female-friendly youtube channel.

I think he was referring to the idea of deporting non-whites from a White ethnostate. He definitely doesn't have any problem with closing borders -- that's what he advocates for the most these days.

Molymeme has literally said "mass migration is a government program." The dude is either insane or willing to lie to bring people into libertarianism. Mass migration is literally a lack of a government program: border enforcement.

Michael savage on youtube. He makes fun of magatards too.

Ugh.

reallygraceful on youtube is probably the most normy-ready content creator