What will America be like politically in 10 years?

What will America be like politically in 10 years?

Attached: BR2049.jpg (2560x1600, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/n7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

donald trump techno-monarchy

Shut the fuck up trumpkike, no one cares about the jew anymore

right now there's nothing holding the country together except monthly cash payments and the threat of force
the breakup may or may not be pretty

Balkanization when no white can ever win another national election.

okay discord, have sex

he's gonna seize control caesar style

The 2nd Amendment will be remembered by future civilizations as the most important factor in the next few decades of history we're about to experience

He's gonna keep beating his chest and let Jared real him in, he's useless at this point. Will bet $5 that he backs down on tariffs due to Jared telling him "oy vey your backers don't like this, you'll have to fund your own campaign".

Well last 3.5 and have years of tribulations is starting now so my guess is America will not be here at all.

fine jared becomes caesar then. do you know how much power the executive branch has today? someone is gonna seize the throne built by the establishment.

okay discord, thanks for your input

>The 2nd Amendment will be remembered by future civilizations as the most important factor in the next few decades of history we're about to experience
Wrong, people can buy guns, but have no will to use them, at that point every gun you buy or own is simply a right wing protest vote, what people need to learn is what happens when we allow private companies to control such so much of our lives

Yang’s UBI will be increased to $50000 a year as automation makes all wagecucks obsolete

They will start gulaging Christians

Same but more BLACKED and BEANED

Also we'll have robuts.

Next Democrat president will deport illegals and crack down on black crime in order to appease disenfranchised republican voters.

10 years from now will be 1 year before the Mark of the Beast is implemented. Oh, also Apophis will hit in 10 years on 2029, so that

>do you know how much power the executive branch has today?
Fucking none apparently because he can't or just doesn't want to do anything.
Oh, my mistake, i'll just go back to trusting the plan and watching Trump say something and then do nothing and have to listen to people make excuses for him because he's apparently scared.

10 years? The Soviet Union at its poorest. All non-jews work in gulags or you and your family are executed on the spot, no burial, get eaten by feral dogs and vultures.

See >All non-jews work in gulags or you and your family are executed on the spot, no burial, get eaten by feral dogs and vultures.
This is what the 2nd Amendment is for.

America is Brazil in 10 years.
South Africa in 20 years.

Attached: muttmap.png (1750x770, 79K)

They aren't gonna do that you tard, they learned from the mistakes of the Soviet Union, what they want is to turn countries into open air "free-markets" filled with mongrels who consume their shit, they don't want to kill anyone, that would make people rise up against them. What they want is a fat obedient mixed race consumer class with no coherent identity or history. They have moved on from killing millions because they don't need to do that to win.

Attached: 2tr.jpg (799x641, 226K)

This is what you're referring to, right?

Attached: 1532922208926.jpg (1301x1597, 886K)

>MAGApede is a have sex poster
No surprise here. I can't wait for this fucker to flop in the next election so you all go back to kikebook and reddit.

>UK 87% white

>Russia 0% white

I'll take my chances

I need to move to Maine I guess.

he's drafting military into civilian police right? and talking about execute traitors? it sounds like he might cross the rubicon soon.

I've read that several times and thought about it a bit. It DOES seem as if this is the direction we're heading. Everyone is addicted to tech and the dumbing down thottery is ubiquitous.

No, and I'm not saying that's wrong I've never read that I'm stating he conclusions I've come to on my own. I've just been paying attention to what they have been doing, Jews left the SU for a reason, they decided that free markets and liberalism was the best way to subvert and take over, not killing people and starving them. People WILL rise up if they are being physically oppressed, but if you oppress them without actually doing it to them in a way they can see or understand they don't know what to do. That's why people MUST learn the dangers of letting small private hands control everything, because this is hows Jews centralize power and destroy us. Having guns means shit if you allow them to rule your economy and culture.

Attached: 1556425727409.gif (498x416, 89K)

>he's drafting military into civilian police right? and talking about execute traitors? it sounds like he might cross the rubicon soon.
Talk is just talk, imo he's just trying to rile up his base to get reelected, get ready to say BASED Trump come back in his campaign and then go back to normal.

>talking
>soon
wow you sure btfo that other guy

if anyone did this at all it would be a huge ticket to victory
Trump got elected by promising this, but hasn't delivered

either alot better or a lot worse

this about a hypothetical future right? this is just banter.

Hopefully shattered into dozens of independent city states/regions

yeah probably.

>real him in
kys. How can you claim to be superior with your nog tier grammar?

>wow just wow

Attached: 501.png (735x541, 27K)

I wish he was legit, thought he was too, for a while. But he just fucking quit apparently and has made his peace with the establishment. Fucking hope I'm wrong though.

God I hope so

Attached: Article-Image-1.jpg (2000x1356, 2.18M)

That post also ignores a fairly important wildcard: China. I know in BC, where I'm from, they basically refuse to integrate. They self-segregate in their own communities and speak Mandarin instead of English. To be fair they're not uppity like niggers, but they're absolutely molesting the real estate market here.

Anyway, my point is that China (and other East Asian countries) basically refuse to integrate and intermarry. Of course there's the meme WMAF relationship, but hapas mostly just look kind of Asian. Most importantly, Asian beauty standards are completely different from what the Brazil cosmetic guy is trying to sell. It's impossible to consolidate everything into one single cosmetic commodification market.

he could claim an emergency at the borders and start martial law. and arrest the senate and the house and the SCOTUS and the journalists. be a king. i mean there is enough support for him in the military AND his supporters hate the government sooo he could do it. but will he?

I think it's honestly hilarious that you absolute morons were taken in by a conman who has been very publicly pro-Israel since the 19 fucking 70s. You truly believed that Trump was gonna be Hitler 2.0 didn't you? And every time someone tried to warn you that he was a fake-ass POS you just plugged your ears, screamed gibberish and called people libtards and kikes. I hope by the end of his second term Israel looks like this and Congress increases their funding to $50 billion, just to rub it in.

Attached: biblical-boundaries.jpg (700x500, 42K)

executive branch has been systematically gutted by congress and the supreme court, the president can't even set his own budget (something that executives in europe all do as a matter of course)

this is an anonymous image board. The only way to express your identity is here is through your words. All I'm saying is if you want people to think that you have half a brain, you should demonstrate your ability to discriminate between "real" and "reel". Honestly, I don't think you knew you made a mistake.

Attached: sea of dispair.jpg (900x900, 135K)

greater israel seems like an awful lot of work for a lot of flat, empty desert

>All I'm saying is if you want people to think that you have half a brain, you should demonstrate your ability to discriminate between "real" and "reel". Honestly, I don't think you knew you made a mistake.
I noticed it as soon as I posted it, I just didn't think anyone would be petty enough to care. Attacking someone for one small mistake is stupid and something I expect from liberal cat ladies. Honestly, I think you're just being a dick. and poking small holes where you can.

What argentina is now
My country exists only as a warning to all the western world
30.000 wasn't enough

We will be left and it will be beautiful

This

Scots Irish WV masterrace here. Don’t come running here when SHTF.

30% Right, Center and Far Right
20% Left, Center Left
50% Far Left

This guy gets get, Trump is not only the last White president, but also the last Republican President. This is the end, but most cant see that yet. That was the entire point of Trump being selected... but it backfired, I think more people than ever have awakened and realize there is no political solution

No, PNW is where our future is going to happen

>ooo you made a typo
And you dont know what punctuation is do you?

This meme stopped being relevant like a year ago. Brand value tanked within a few months.

Ruth Ginsburg still on court.

Attached: A2E14D2D-1A83-41B4-8E2F-00036717F8CF.jpg (259x194, 13K)

imagine being this fucking autistic

More likely than you think

kek

dual citizen status trump. US/Israeli King,

niggers everywhere if abortion is banned

Attached: mutt-girl.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/n7

There's the link to the Free Book

The book Race or Mongrel will tell you everything you need to know about the collapse of America. Yes, it's mostly due to race mixing, and mass immigration. That's how all the great civilizations fell.

Attached: Schultz_Alfred_P_Race_or_mongrel.jpg (458x746, 52K)

Attached: mmraceormongrel.jpg (1920x1080, 66K)

Attached: raceormongrel.jpg (266x400, 16K)

move to asia unironically
the brown horde will go anywhere but their and girls will want your seed regardless of what you look like

Implying that niggers get abortions

stop trying to justify your shitty auto win
nobody fucking cares about grammar on a fucking anonymous board you whiny bitch

they actually do tho

Attached: 395-351.png (1333x1113, 200K)

>then robocop saves the day

Attached: robocop2.gif (500x274, 967K)

>I think more people than ever have awakened and realize there is no political solution
Here's my predictions
>Zion Don wins 2020
The normies are placated for just a little bit longer until the commies start hauling people away to gulags
>Zion Don loses 2020
It becomes extremely obvious to everyone that the left has no intention of being rational and is out for blood on pretty much everything. Normies start copying Brenton Tarrant when it comes to dealing with things they dont like until the police and military give up trying to maintain order

Attached: 1559501996787.jpg (672x666, 86K)

Balkanized, because we will not allow infant mutilation.

Attached: 1556914163174.png (1563x1060, 168K)

Brain turns to jello

It won't be desert by the time the Israelis are done with it.

Attached: 1e0cb992d8db84726830d95279e2a19b.jpg (1600x1200, 350K)

When white people are all dead? Pretty shitty, I'd guess.

Attached: 1551504646529.jpg (612x612, 70K)

What movie is that from?

That isnt a joke. They will wheel her out in a wheel chair on various life support machines, she will drool and sputter nonsense and there will 5 page articles in various papers about how "courageous" she is for carrying the torch for progressive america. While she, in reality will not even know if she has shit on herself at any given moment.

Same old same old. Trump is just an establishment puppet like the rest and nothing will change really. No, America won't be gone in 10 years. Give it 40 more years. Canada 60. Europe 80. By then, the white race will be out.

Like bolshevik russia where is will be illegal to criticize jews punlishable by death.

Dude, Israel gets the majority of its water from desalination. They're completely dependent on it. Can you imagine if Hamas or Hezbollah targeted its desalination plants in the middle of the summer? They could literally commit genocide.

> ywn drive a cyberpunk Peugeot car with your qt latina waifu, why even live?

I'll get back to you on that in 10 years.
If I had to wager a guess then I'd say it's the same as it has been for a long tome.

Asian women dont run anything in asian countries. They fuck who they are told to fuck. Bugmen will shoo you away.

Remember kids, guns = freedom and anyone who says otherwise is a kike or a retard who can't understand reality

It won't be left vs right. It will be fascist vs anti-fascist.

About the same as today really.

The same but even more dumbed down. We slow burn.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Trump....

Attached: 1559518644308.jpg (680x960, 81K)

they've been saying this since at least the 60's. the truth is, no one knows jack shit until it passes and, even then, no one can even agree on what happened.

About the same. 30-50 years from now though, when the gibs are starting to run out, that's when we'll start seeing some really crazy shit.

South Korea is a state

Screenshot this

Attached: (you).jpg (2160x2160, 308K)

America will be politically where Canada is now and have a bit more spics.

state enforced homosexuality or full 14/88, no in-between

Things getting alot worse before they get better. I foresee bloodshed but at thos point i cant fathom any other way out

More brazilification i guess, more corruption, more homeless, middle class - will die, nothing interesting. We will have more fun, 2 civil war and the collapse of Russia.

Attached: 130719-green-new-normal-tease-embed_n9bwxd.jpg (1566x880, 111K)

He's more like a Gracchi.