Lauren Southern QUIT POLITICS

Lauren southern just made a statement on why she is quitting politics

Here: laurensouthern.net/a-new-chapter/

Turns out, quitting because “she wants a family and a normal life” is just a COPE due to the fact that her two faggot writers / film crew are about to get exposed for working with left leaning doxxing groups plaguing the Dissident Right.

Strap in niggers. The fags are going down.

Attached: DCDF8FA2-6A81-4969-A503-F51D19C4BDB8.jpg (960x639, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXj7IS2s59Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: E2C97B3D-DBA4-4783-858C-21E99C9EE08C.jpg (1242x2688, 533K)

Lauren Southern needs to quit life.

Attached: lauren southern (((danish))).png (1016x568, 1004K)

Nobody cares

Looks like MILO is /ourfag/ afterwll

Attached: A8274012-F2BF-4672-BAC9-7F81582FED65.jpg (1242x1878, 493K)

fuck off milo

Attached: milo steals from whites.jpg (1536x1210, 332K)

Inb4 this thread gets 300+ replies

>quits being jerkmeat for hordes of beta followers
>dopamine levels inevitably go down after loss of massive levels of attention
>reappears online and makes headlines in less than a year
calling it. Take screenies.

Attached: lauren southern quits.jpg (971x193, 31K)

this

Attached: lauren southern brittany pettibone.jpg (960x788, 86K)

Good.

This thot has been a complete embarrassment. Her only success came from being a hot piece of ass, and she ate it up. The moment she made money she fucked her face up with plastic surgery.

can someone try convince me why the white race should be saved? from what i see its backstabbing other whites at every point.

jews arent white

shut up nigger

based
she finally realized women shouldn't be in politics

Attached: Nixon.jpg (850x400, 78K)

>Her only success came from being a hot piece of ass

she was the only one to report / do a documentary of your "white brothers" being slaughtered in south africa. remind me why your race should exist?

Oh no, that sucks

Attached: j.jpg (978x698, 513K)

Does she do anal?

look at her fucking face.Scrub off that shit you whore

>shut up nigger

there we go, proving my point more. whites will vanish and noone cares. whites only care for themselves

Is there a man that has been more JUSTed in internet politics

What about all those shekels donated in the hope of sniffing Laurens farts? Will it be returned or has it just disappeared like a fart in the wind?

Isn't this exactly what we've all heckled her to do for years now? To just shut the fuck up about immigration and squirt out some white babies? She made loads of cash spreading a good message and can now adequately make white babies.

Attached: 1471157484608.jpg (355x258, 10K)

After, she had beta billy bucks. I am sure she had orbiters do all the heavy lifting so she could play film maker. Still, she did try to do something with her baseless success, and you have a point.

>white people

She almost looks Vietnamese in a way. She's fucking stunning to say the least.

she's going back to school stupid white knight, you know the schools she's been calling indoctrination camps for years, what a dishonest bitch

>no nude pics
into the trash she goes

Little half breed abominations are not normal, Lauren.

>Jow Forums calls her a trade thot because she doesn't have a family
>she quits media to start a family
>Jow Forums calls it a "cope"

Attached: lauren_awoo_pants.jpg (1152x2048, 352K)

You can learn at school, and as long as you aren't mentally weak you won't get indoctrinated.

you literally don't
she's going back to school to pursue academics you dumb shill

Would she even be allowed on a university campus at this point?

Sex tape when?

Attached: 1534683129442m.jpg (809x1024, 86K)

Christopher Hitchens is the only one that doesn't belong.

She and her fag cameraman are buddies with Hope Not Hate
youtube.com/watch?v=BXj7IS2s59Y

not in America or Canada

This means the far right is losing. Southern is just the latest in famous far-right figures to throw in the towel. Antifa is winning. Silicon Valley censorship is winning. Kikes are winning.

Hold me, frens.

Attached: Pepe Sad.gif (400x388, 1.54M)

can't wait to see her beautiful mulatto baby in 6 months

I hope she gets assaulted or something for being a fucking traitor

>gotta admit that nazbol era was lit doe

Attached: Southern-Pettibone.png (500x337, 336K)

wow no one fucking cares

antifa is in every western country

Good point. She'll probably be attending somewhere in Eastern Europe.

F.

She's probably going back to burning coal

Anyone else strangely interested if Lauren Caolin and George engaged in some freaky MMF bi threesomes during their filming adventures?

Not a public one, but maybe a small private one.

There are many channels and many new ones baing created. Although JewTube cencorship is working hard.
This girl has done his part in fact is good I hate when people dont know when their time is over.

Good. ContraPoints is my new Waifu now.

Attached: E5BBABEB-288E-4E9D-8989-99E14B892DCF.jpg (725x1051, 272K)

Why do your Masters in the Kremlin fear the intellectual dark web so much?

remind me to what extent she was in politics? twitter whore is a seat in what?

Youd still be living in huts without whites nigger and hell when was the last nice you niggers genocided another nigger tribe? 10-20 years?

I never got all the LS hate. I bought her a few things on her Amazon wishlist and she was very cool and sent me a thank you email.

>she needs to find herself
What does she mean by that?

I would quit her politics. If you catch my drift.

>checked
(You)

(((Simonsen)))
A Jew does not simply quit politics.

Attached: One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg (568x335, 32K)

A guy

She said that she wanted to pursue college.
He's an opportunist, be careful.

it's a pretty good stopping point
put out another documentary
retweeted by the POTUS
probably doesn't want to make weekly "Lauren reacts to news" videos
she is much better lurking in Jow Forums

Attached: lauren petting doggo.jpg (1714x2285, 1.15M)

She's getting BBC

>Girl on left just got married
>Lauren just retired to have babies
Did you even read the first post you fucking dumbass?

Attached: tucker-800x430.jpg (800x430, 25K)

Is that ze bublik spayz fella? What is wrong with him? Oh wait the pedo money and the fact he's a retard fancier right?

It's really simple. She's a woman approaching the wall, of course she wants to settle down. It has nothing to do with politics or optics or whatever.

Stefan and Steven are the only ones on here I listen to, Stefan is great on life advice and when it comes to family and Steven makes me chuckle. Other than that I don't give much a shit about anything else they talk about.

Attached: 1559189268385.jpg (960x676, 89K)

fuck normie guys in university or college or whatever level shes at

>about to be exposed
They admitted it to Tommy Robinson months ago. Nothing new here.

>that face
wtf

kys, faggot

Attached: b14ffb28180286de5c8ac3a9dcafc75d0a15cd114d24fb908fa386d0f43ea0a3.jpg (223x207, 12K)

has Stefan changed much as of late? the stuff I've heard him say about family back in the day was pretty damn degenerate

>Jow Forums actually thought this tradthot was serious, and not just milking gullible white nationalists until it was no longer lucrative

And you people call yourselves red pilled

Attached: 1525805674565.png (300x300, 71K)

>Dissident Right
oh fuck homeboi you DID NOT JUST GO THERE

Attached: homie.jpg (320x249, 16K)

So Juanita finally quit, good. She was a continuous drag in the end of it.

I'd fuck her

Attached: lacy-green-titty.jpg (640x444, 53K)

how long till /pol realizes pic related is a plant too?

Attached: soph.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Wheat Fields

Attached: its time.jpg (400x400, 21K)

The case of Lauren Southern is a perfect microcosm of why this board is filled with too many low IQ people to be politically useful.

There is still a significant amount of people who claim she is jewish because they are too retarded to understand information that is put in front of them or too lazy to give a shit about politics in any real way.

High taste, user. The dick only makes it even more based.

Attached: 1558554828772.jpg (1451x2048, 190K)

Lauren is like captain America, retiring to fuck every half Irish mutt in America

This is 100% the result of Trump being a fucking retard and not defending anything he stood for during his campaign. What benefit is there to be publicly conservative at this point? Virtually none, just a target on your back. It's not just that she's seeking money, it's completely impractical. The ineptitude of Trump killed any remaining conservatism.

The infamous Finn knight. I thought you perished in the flames of your undying love for Lauren, good ser. Or am I speaking to your vengeful ghost?

you are gay

How can trump stop leftist internet mobs you fucking moron? Hurr durr shoot them? Retard

She's going to get out of politics and start having lots of white babies. I thought this is what Jow Forums thinks all white women are supposed to do.

>white babies
She's gonna make more mutts

I stopped posting here because the people here are of low quality and useless in nationalist struggles. Especially now.

And the free-for-all policy ultimately leads to persistent disinfo agents like Moarpheus being able to convince a significant part of the posters of lies.

>Trump
>doing anything good for conservatives

Sure buddy
Just like Scomo over here in Aus is doing heaps for the conservative movement lel

We all thought you left cause you said you would if she was ever revealed to be a coalburner

Dude, you're asking way too much of this crowd.

I still dont understand why people actually watch these controlled opposition thots to begin with. Every single one of them are working for (((them))) whether they know it or not.

finnknight, if you can figure out what university she's signing up for you could end up going in the same class

Faith was on her way to do one with one of the fags then Lauren suddenly announced she was going and taking Faith's now ex-
fag with her. No more frens.

Let this be the last thread on her, please.

I don't support women going to university.

They're goddamn shills. Do a search on 4plebs, Jow Forums was overwhelmingly pro-Lauren in 2016, or at the very least, neutral. In Feb. 2017 (you can pinpoint the exact date) Media Matters launched its divide & conquer campaign and the aggressive attacks began:
>"she's a kike!", "he's a Jew!"
>"Lauren is a coalburner!"
>"Molyjew!"
>"Juden Peterstein!"
>"TRSsodomites!"
>"Spencer is a coneheaded fed!"
>etc. etc.
We are utterly and completely INFESTED with these shills - there are roving teams of them present on Jow Forums 24/7. They've now initiated the same attacks on Soph. A. 14. Year. Old. Child. You have no idea the extent of this astroturfing campaign. These cretins are evil.

still, u could finally meet her or at least tell other anons where she's signing up

How about he does anything beyond whine on twitter, retard? That's a start. Give any reason for someone to publicly convince others to be conservative. Money? Nope. Election results? Definitely not.

>going back to (((school)))

For what purpose? Find a white guy to get you pregnant 3 or 4 times and read books at home, you fucking thot.

ah she wants to be a jewdebtslavecuck

thats sweet