How is diversity more profitable for corporations?

all corporations have embraced diversity and propagate/force the ideology upon its employees.

either a) somehow diversity is more profitable for the companies or b) it's not and they're being forced to support it

what is actually happening?

Attached: Business-leaders-group-workers-colleagues-work-workplace.jpg (1600x933, 954K)

Because they just want their products to be bought by more customers.
Isn't it obvious?

Attached: 39D2E647-3713-44D1-A938-177C54F7186A.jpg (500x417, 41K)

It isn't.

I work for one of the biggest banks in the country, it's a shitshow. Half of our new staff can't even speak English well, let alone read or write it.

They're stupid and lazy, like you would expect of people from the third world.

It's pathetic.

Attached: boardqt.jpg (533x800, 286K)

it's not. it costs them billions of dollars each year

They get tax breaks and if they don't obey the jews they get hefty fines and propaganda convincing the automatons to not buy from them anymore

their "profit" comes in the form of social control/leverage. in that sense, it's extremely profitable

B

Because the banks are owned by a clique who's main goal is white genocide, the only way this psychos can rule the world is to get rid of White's.

Attached: 1559348376721m.jpg (785x1024, 208K)

Nudes of girl on bottom left?

>They're stupid and lazy, like you would expect of people from the third world.

unfortunately, very few people seem to trust their own severely repressed intuitions, er, i mean "biases"

you're being vague. if you 're talking about affirmative action, then of course its not profitable to be forced to hire a certain number of people fulfilling any random criteria not related to merit, rather than by sheer merit.

they get kickbacks from taxpayers from the federal government in some way or another for discriminating against huwhite males

A deracinated population is easier to control. They can't organize well so unions are out. Trouble makers are easier to isolate and unperson.

White men get paid the most.
Dont hire white men.
???
Profit

Don't advertise to white men
???
(Profit)

It's a hollywood gay mafia connection. I heard someone tried pretending to be gay to work for JP Morgan and saw some real seedy shit.

The only way diversity would benefit a company is for PR purposes.

Corporations ideology is the almighty dollar.
They'll say whatever flavor of the month shit they think the population wants to hear in order to sell more product.

If white nationalists win the culture war you might see something like this:
Hey guise! Joe Cocksuck from your local printing company here.
I'm so excited to tell you about a very special offer JUST for your community
When you print with us, you automatically get 14.88% off of office supplies at Amazon.
Just enter promo code - HeDidNothingWrong

Attached: 9.0-Swim-Haymen-G_Day-Bikini-Tee-Red-_-White3_1024x1024.jpg (660x1024, 113K)

Former HR here-on paper, diversity is great for the company. Boosts morale, gives firm standing in community and keeps us open to all markets, social and international.

In reality, it only protects us from lawsuits. I was such a massive sjw when I first started working HR, and sadly, pretty much every stereotype has lived up to its reality. Millennials ghost employers when they’re not promoted to CEO after two months. Women tend to bring the problems onto themselves. The Japanese we hire are smart as shit and work massively fucking hard. The Koreans we hire cannot seem to grasp English, regardless of how many training courses we put them through. The Chinese workers always huddle together and do not ever associate with anyone else. The Indians are fantastic at walking circles around you in tech support to make it seem like they’re working hard when in reality jack shit gets done.

Diversity hires are shit in reality. Truth is this; if someone has a solid resume and you get a good sense of them during the interview, they’re probably going to be a decent fit for your company regardless of race. If you’re purposely hiring to check a box (hey we need to hire a black lady today) then you’re fucked.

>Boosts morale

No, no it doesn't. It fosters a culture of fear, distrust, and like people keeping to themselves.

Jews did exactly what hitler warned about in mein kampf. A truly disturbing book

This.

Govt carrot + stick, fear of being called wayciss, also nonwhites are allowed to be nepotistic but whites are not, and HR departments have effectively become Commissars who enforce PC ideology regardless of profit.

It's just empty virtue-signaling.

Every few months, we'll get an email from our corporate CDO ("chief diversity officer") who will fire off some platitudes about how great our workforce is for being one of the most diverse in the industry. I remember one stating (verbatim) "...and the studies show that a diverse workforce is a better workforce. Period."

Like how on earth does that statement even get sent out? An actual adult professional at a fortune 500 company wrote that line.
- What studies?
- How do you qualify "better" workforce?
- Putting "period" at the end means he's not open to hearing alternative views on this. So much for diversity.

I swear its all just one giant cult - one in which the central tenant is that a difference in eye shape or skin melanin = a valuable, differing viewpoint. I could argue that 4 white men are more likely to have a greater divergence in perspectives than 4 people of different race that all come from 3rd world emigre communities.

I think you know now what the true intention of Soros like "ewiger Jude" is, bastardized mongrels with no Root's can't resist against a homogeneous tribe

Attached: tenor.gif (410x258, 752K)

Absolutely. Having to go to diversity seminars while I worked in HR was mandatory brainwashing.

Company also had policies of FFMC (first-favored minority contracting). We continued to get taken to the bank every time we enforced that policy. To clarify-the company would make us get three quotes if we wanted contracting service, regardless of the service itself. One of the quotes we had to submit had to have a minority owner or CEO on paper. We would turn the quotes in and have to differentiate which quote was the minority-owned business. More often than not, the comptroller or whomever made the final decision would pick the minority owned business, and it was rarely the lowest price. But because of our FFMC policy, we paid out the ass just to say we were supporting local minority communities.

jesus fuck what a beat ass slag

>we paid out the ass just to say we were supporting local minority communities.

all for just tax breaks?

>b) it's not and they're being forced to support it

Not sure about the tax breaks. But I know that our CEO loved the social posturing and virtue signaling. “Look at us. This is what we did last month for the (fill in the blank) community last month.”

Not literally verbatim, but you get the idea.

>what is actually happening?
Certain influential shareholders are forcing their ideology on to corporations. They're commonly termed "activist shareholders". Though just how "forced" the corporations are is another matter, management seems all to quick to roll over on certain issues. Perhaps management and the activist shareholders are all on the same team?

It's not. It's just that the people that go into "human resources" are all, invariably, commie shitbags, and big companies generally don't have the time or resources to monitor that shit. Plus in the current political climate it makes for good PR points.

Most companies support diversity for the same reason they support mass immigration: it gives them a huge labor market from which to choose, it drives down wages, and it obviously increases the number of consumers. Not to mention its politically en vogue among the lefty "young professionals" who occupy the rich parts of major US cities.

Attached: 1500769552654.jpg (534x401, 24K)