Why does pol worship Hitler and not Napolean?

Why does pol worship Hitler and not Napolean?

youtu.be/ubUkIMHoQFc

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-215738_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1423, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JmrPxy-K7W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

French are a bunch of sissies

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Cause Napoleon didn't gas jews and was a liberal duh.

Jews

>2 manlets who failed to invade Russia
hmm, tough choice desu

>tfw still live under Napoleonic Law

I like them both.

to be fair he didnt even finish the british off before he started on russia. really confused about that one.

Attached: Hitler gay.jpg (500x707, 141K)

His plan to defeat the British relied on starving them to death, because he had almost no Navy to speak of.

Russia started trade with Britain again, and was sending them food, so he had to invade. He expected them to collapse and surrender when he took the capital, like every single other country in Europe did.

because napoleon was just a great conqueror, he had no righteous cause. he was even funded by ((them)) along with his enemies

He brought back slavery in France.

That's not good, he just provided cheap labor and helped in suppressing native wages, he also helped the Jews. I don't hate Napoleon, but he did some fucking stupid things.

napoleon was a lil cuck. always wanking off in his trousers.

napoleon was italian

Attached: 1558475605550.jpg (900x900, 105K)

kek

I share a birthday with both of them.

The hat doesn't make up for the lack of a bad optics mustache.

Napolean was an imperialist by nature. He wasn't trying to join old French territories together.. What was he doing all the way over in fucking Russia?

Hitler was a nationalist, and then an imperialist by necessity (or by dumb strategy, or just plain meglomania). No serious person wants imperialism these days. Just an escape from the various nogs.

Attached: 1000yardstare.jpg (889x1000, 585K)

Napoleon arrested the Pope and dissolved the papacy. He later reinstated the Pope in order to be crowned Emperor. If had not, chances are we wouldn't have the Catholic Church today, makes a guy think

lol saved

You obviously don't know shit

Attached: david-wilkie-scottish-1785-1841napoleon-and-pope-pius-vii-at-fontainebleau-1836-nat-gal-of-ireland-o (637x817, 954K)

Attached: 20190526_131926.jpg (1078x526, 170K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-024522_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1066x1340, 752K)

Hitler was a liberal dumbass, literally a failed art student

wtf i hate hitler now

wow napoleon wrote all that? !

Abortion?

Easier to trigger normies with Hitler.

Attached: 1541237704960.jpg (515x624, 66K)

Napolean was a fluent writer and knew law. He wrote the large French codes with a staff of writters but many he wrote solo.

CIRCUMCISION / ABORTION / REFUSAL TO TREAT PATIENTS BASED ON VALUE OF CURRENCY OVER HUMANITY

Attached: 03-015953.jpg (554x650, 60K)

Americans, it's time to shape up and declare independence.

Attached: 68dc7b5057ff8c46eb67f6a38f1e9299cbbfc3aedec7f2903cd62892c97e3266.png (698x698, 46K)

Trigger normies with the creation of a empire for eternity.

Attached: e399da56a3b6b67d559fcc6950828209d71770bf365650aefcd9e3ff99f7ca93.png (1592x1071, 844K)

This thread just made a 90* turn

Attached: 5288af743754ffad221f231d31b914b777c762067e06e9a9e9159ea636057bea.png (1458x967, 286K)

he gave the jews the same rights as normal frenchmen.

The upper midwest has very little on common woth Louisiana.

A more realistic territory would be

Minnesota, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, maybe Illinois but fuck Chicago, probably Nebraska, and maybe Montana, but Montana could go west with mountain states. Missouri is the south and quite a bit different culturally. Indiana and Ohio are eastern and more in line with the east.

He needed the precious russian oil fields too to continue the war.

A strong leader will move populations

Omar will soon kick off some midwest change.

Attached: 1558466840728.jpg (664x542, 177K)

Napoleon was literally a manlet incel who tried to invade russia because czar Alexander wouldn’t give him his sister

Attached: 2F3D1484-E53A-4F4B-8DC7-A9CD3DFC893D.png (754x554, 290K)

Attached: 1557158337384.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

he conquered egypt so he could sleep in the great pyramid. based.

She does not feel safe.

How prominent are Jews in the history field?

Seems like if treated Jews good = righteous
If treated Jews bad = evil

Daily reminder that Sweden is the only contract that still has a Bonapartist monarch
Interpret that how you will

We have to secure Assyrian architecture from Iraq and Iran like napolean did in Europe.

Attached: napoleon-and-the-sphinx-at-the-time-of-the-french-invasion-of-egypt-c-1798_u-l-p26k5v0.jpg (550x412, 41K)

Tell me this video doesn't disturb you.

youtu.be/JmrPxy-K7W4

Attached: 821954c1d95405cd6e6acd6650717f809858c8363457d684cb19158591ad45aa.png (1500x1000, 118K)

Seeing a lot of people citing the Jews, Napoleon passed several laws against Jewish usury. Napoleon is the fucking man, but Adolf is Bonaparte 2.0 and was a total autist so he's more /ourguy/

Attached: brojob.gif (205x138, 2M)

>Tell me this video doesn't disturb you.
Why should it?

Hitler was the epitome of European honor. Anyone with sense respects him. I'm glad he failed since it's good for my people but idk about this Frenchie.

Guess I'll have to study him. Hope none of you racists shoot me.

> (You) (OP)
>
>Hitler was the epitome of European honor. Anyone with sense respects him.

Hitler is really hyped up by the Zionist lies imho. We have alot more candidates for epitome of European Honor, like a thousand kings or emperors worth of canidates.

Attached: 1557805082575.jpg (750x976, 277K)

>masonic kike
>arian kike
so many options..

because this board is primarily comprised of beta incels, misogynists, neets, racists and whatever combination of all of the above.
they can't identify with a true alpha like Napolean.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-003656_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x679, 387K)

This. I always wonder what could have been if Hitler had stopped short of full Holocaust and just been a right-wing fascist like Franco. World would likely be a better place for white people today.

After firebombing Chitcago sure. New Orleans must be cleared of all blacks, Baton Rouge as well

He is Corsican

This is a shit map. California should never be with Mexico. California is the white man's clay.

Napoleon emancipated Jews in Europe

So, Italian.

But he’s wrong, millions of men wouldn’t die for Christ
Muhammad is another story but he didn’t use love now did he

>Slavniggers
>Jews
>white
Pick one

Not an argument.

He did most of the work

Napoleon emancipated the Jews in Europe.

Wat

More like he was aiming to destroy Russian export ability to starve Britain.

Every time Europe has been United under a single ruler, Britain has destroyed it with Russian or US help.

Napoleon posing with Masonic hidden hand.
Hitler was not a Freemason.

This was done in an attempt to cut off supply chain of India to Britain to starve Britain out due to the French complete lack of a functioning Navy.

I'm not white, but in my opinion, Napoleon is the single greatest white man who has ever lived. Like nobody even comes close. Who would Jow Forums say is #1? Between the Waffen SS and the Grande Armee, I'd definitely fight in the Grande Armee.

we respect napoleon as a military genius, but he isn't a counter culture figure that is fun to idolize

Because Hitler and Napolean had balls and pol doesnt. Its like a little boy loving Superman

If Charlemagne was real, he's 1a or 1b with Napoleon being the other imo

Kike

napoleon was a manlet

Attached: 1558889914897.gif (308x192, 784K)

I 100% agree, Charlemagne is a close 2nd in my opinion. Still doesn't surpass Napoleon. Napoleon is the greatest general who ever lived and has the most victories under his name. It feels bad knowing that humanity will never experience such a great man for another thousand years. He's a man of a millennia.

he was born in Corsica and, I believe, had a swarthy complexion. Not sure about that, though. For me, he ranks second only to Julius Caesar.

By close 2nd I meant he's definitely the 2nd choice. I still don't think Charlemagne was as great as Napoleon was.

Julius Caesar did not conquer to the extent Napoleon did. Napoleon was pretty much a commoner while Caesar was born in the Roman aristocracy. Also Caesar got lucky a great deal of times, and his nephew carried on his legacy better than he ever did. Napoleon is the Cyrus the Great of white people, he built the modern world as we know it.

Fucking nigger your country wouldn't exist if not for the French.

Napolean didn't call out the Jews.
Napolean was French.

The war with Napoleon wasnt used to change the foundation story of western civilization to destroy it. He isnt universally hated by kikes and Hitler was peak optics.

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!
You an all your silly English Kniggits

cool. Napolean worshipped a Jew.

because he was a plant just like hitler

I admire J. C. most because he came back from exile to upend the power structure all while staving off significant political opposition. And, indeed, Augustus took the ball and ran a very long way with it.

He was pointing out how he wasn't Liberal in any modern sense.

I highly suggest the History of Rome podcast by Mike Duncan, it has thought me so much about Roman history. And yet despite what I know, I still feel more admiration towards Napoleon than to Caesar. Caesar was too much of a politician in my opinion. He was a general as good as Pompey, and a politician as clever as Cato was, but that's not enough. Napoleon was the ruler of an entire continent.

So a sissy then

what dude? Caesar spent decades campaigning...

Can either of you give me a good summary of bonepartes beliefs. Hes often very contraditory, one minute being very pro revolutionary, next minute naming himself emperor.

It's hard to seperate out what he truly believed and what was merely doing what was most advantageous for him at the time.

I appreciate it, bro. It's always in the back of my mind to look for a good pod on Roman history for a refresh since it's been a while. I'm just spouting shit in this thread off of muscle memory.

Napoleon lost, Hitler never did.

He believed that all Jews were guilty until proven innocent.

literally trade Napoleon for Caesar and you have the same sentence and equally correct... at the end stage of empire the populace put in place dictators, it feels paradoxical but it's not. Read the Polybian Kyklos you fucking PLEEEB

Attached: volk.png (500x593, 348K)

just bookmarked the link. thanks again for the rec.

He converted the army to pisslam so the Egyptians wouldn't be pissed that he looted their antiquities.

>swarthy
His features were a lighter than most think. For example he had blue eyes.

Julius caesar was beating up savages that were far technologically inferior to the romans. if you want the best native conqueror, Cortez beats caesar easily.

Napoleon on the other hand has more victories against a united, more numerous, equal technologically enemy that completely surrounded him. He also didn't piss off his own people so much that they killed him like caesar

>Revolutionary France enacted laws that first emancipated Jews in France, establishing them as equal citizens to other Frenchmen. In countries that Napoleon Bonaparte's ensuing First French Empire conquered during the Napoleonic Wars, he emancipated the Jews and introduced other ideas of freedom from the French Revolution. For instance, he overrode old laws restricting Jews to reside in ghettos, as well as lifting laws that limited Jews' rights to property, worship, and certain occupations.

BECAUzEW NAPOLEON DOESNT TRIGGER THE LIVBZZ!!!!

Attached: hitler-autism.webm (720x544, 2.96M)