Is it legal for employers to hire illegals?

Also why do so many of them work landscapers?

Attached: 694940094001_6028704288001_6028709043001-vs.jpg (931x524, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

immigrationimpact.com/2018/04/16/undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on the state and size of the business.

Can't get hired because my drivers license expired a month ago.
But some spic can hop over the border and get a job no problemo.
I might just go get a dark tan and learn Spanish, start acting like an illegal and I'll probably get more opportunities.

Why do jobs not hire you for that?

They still have some core family values - dad learns a trade like landscaping and teaches his sons, or a relative who needs a job but can't read or whatever and everyone works together to pool money for the household. Spics usually don't take up a cushy job while ignoring their kids then kicking them out at 18, unprepared for the real world. Also they're willing to work under the table and can't sue if injured so labor companies who don't want to deal with unions will hire them off the books.

Anyone can work where they do but most don't because they expect better pay, safety regulations, not being bullied for not speaking Spanish, etc.

Not if you're a farmer (and therefore automatically a racist but oh who cares free brown people, yay everyone!!)

1. No, as they do not pay into the tax system nor have they passed a criminal background check and posses no certifications or qualifications that would deem them safe workers. Employers can also be put on the line for human trafficking, slavery, and child exploitation charges if they use illegals.
2. Landscaping is a laborious trade to be in. Most companies cannot afford equipment like tractors and forklifts. Even small lawn tractors and mini shovels are out of the question.

Attached: dlu571778.jpg (491x494, 84K)

Or just fix your fucking license you worthless faggot. You can't outwork them anyway

HR Compliance. It takes two minutes to renew your license, you can even do it by mail. This guy is a lazy nigger and whatever company hired him probably dodged a bullet.

They pay into the tax system you utter fucking moron

immigrationimpact.com/2018/04/16/undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes/

If they had core values then they would be using them to improve their own country and telling American companies to fuck off and pay their people more.

>they pay into the tax system
this guy has never run a business and has no idea how the payroll system even works

1) no, lol

2) shit job that doesn't require any skill and nobody will ask any questions about

>illegal gets paid in cash
>illegal sends this cash to mexico

where is the part where they get taxed?

No they don't. You can't pay in if you are getting cash under the table and shopping at swap meets.

you don't have to have a contractor's license if you're being paid under i think $500 dollars for a job. so the landscapers don't have to register their business and don't have to pay taxes as they are paid in cash
it is illegal to hire illegals but the money saved is so tempting that many do anyway. in my opinion i think people should be jailed and seriously fined for the practice

you are a kike. they take more in fraudulent tax returns and other benefits

How do they get company vehicles in states that don't give illegals DL? To get mine, I needed to provide DL and driving record...attached to DL.

they get ssns from family, or buy stolen ones, retards
then they get paperwork, get ID's, and get your
the problem is that nobody's really checking this shit
fix that and force businesses & government to do their fucking jobs and this wouldn't be a problem.

And then they have to pay out more when their "labor" fucks everything up with their shitty craftsmanship. I laugh at people who get work done by illegals because it looks like shit and they end up paying the full price in rework.

I work in landscaping, making decent money. Hired on, made good friends with the owner and out worked the spic illegal hiring company that competes with us. I don't get where this "they are hard working" meme comes from. They drink on the job and take a whole hour for lunch, and often have to re-do their work. Never let spics install sod

Washington state will give you a DL if you just show up. California is this way now as well, I believe. 95% of illegals have documents from Washington State.

Nice source, faggot.

Attached: 20190602_223602.png (720x1229, 448K)

Never let spics do anything unsupervised. Having had to run a crew of them, I have a newfound respect for slave drivers. Anything they can fuck up, they will fuck up and if you're not on their ass non-stop they will fuck around and take siesta for 4 hours a day.

They are here illegally. So what does this mean? You give them the keys to a van and tell them to complete the task. If they succeed then good. If they fuck up you simply tell law enforcement that the van was stolen by the illegal. Other places get around this by making their illegals apply for green cards and citizenship halfway. By doing this they basically say they are working on getting the licensing but never actually doing it. If you ever meet an illegal chances are they are in the process of getting legalized, but ultimately never will.

Nobody said anything about payroll taxes you fucking shitstain. They fucking file W2's with an indivual TAX ID. Jesus christ why don't you fucking faggots try reading

They file W2's with an individual TAX ID. Try reading something other than info wars

i used to work at a stone fabrication shop
one day the rival shop across the streets got ambushed by ICE. i think my boss may have tipped them kek
about 30 unmarked cars pull up with sirens blaring and we watched the illegal workers climbing barbed wire fences and sprinting across a busy freeway to try and get away
it was surreal

What the fuck are you talking about spics are lazy and can’t do a decent job to save their lives
T. White landscaper thats killing

*killing it

The ones on construction sites smoke crack in the shitter

I think what this nigger is grasping at is they file 1099s. Which they don't.

That article is misleading, mentions illegals paying taxes but only uses legal immigrants for the data. You can see they say "immigrants" making it seem like they're the undocumented immigrants.
Probably written by a jew, seems like a jew trick

No they don't. They need an SSN and if not a temp worker's ID number. Also filing for taxes exposes them for their status. If by some chance the illegal is paying into taxes then the IRS will garnish their wages and withhold and returns. Basically freezing assets and getting the employer in trouble too by fining them.

I would imagine if you need to show up at job sites people without a license have a high rate of flaking out.

It's an advocacy group, read some of the other articles.

They only file taxes if they think they're gonna get earned income tax credit. lol

>W2s are the same as 1099s!!!
>Tax IDs are the same as SSNs!!!
>Illegals are the same as citizens!!!
user I....

And the illegals I know make back twice as much as my family on their tax returns. They are already breaking the law so they figure whats a little tax fraud gonna hurt? They are usimg the system to lie cheat and steal money. I personally know people who are doing this. Get a clue faggot and wake the fuck up.

It's all propaganda. They REALLY want their brown slaves. Out of all the scum in the world to fight it seems the hardest to combat are slavers.

Yeah the first article on the page is designed to give you feels but in actuality anyone that is a threat to themselves or others are placed in solitary regardless of the ethnicity. Whole site is fake news

Jose steals a social security number and pays, let's say, $7,000 in payroll and indirectly pays $3,000 a year in property tax, $2,000 in sales tax

-4 kids in public school = 4 x $10,000 = $40,000
-wife shat out a pup - $10,000
-medicaid for the rest of the family - $5,000
-earned income tax credit - $2,000
-WIC - $2,000
-Police, fire, transit, various other city services, - ????
-Section 8, cash benefits, etc - ?????

Wow, we're really making out here

>gets paid in cash
>W2

Fuck off pandejostein

>Is it legal for employers to hire illegals?

It isn't. My brother's previous job he was working at had illegals and the business got cracked down on it and got in serious shit for having illegals work at the place.

Where my brother works now, there are no illegals(the owner won't allow illegals to work at the place).

Report them to ICE.

It is and it isn't. The rules vary by state and by size of the entity employing them. Rule of thumb is states which have mandatory e-verify say companies with less than 50 employees do not have to participate. The real kicker is that if you provide me with documentation that is obviously not yours, I'm not allowed to say anything about it because it's against the law. I have to report it to DHS or ICE and they deal with it, maybe. I've reported multiple hundreds of people over the years and only had follow up once or twice.

This