Why are South Africans unable to understand complete spoken sentences in any language...

Why are South Africans unable to understand complete spoken sentences in any language? I thought part of the population was civilized

Attached: BBB80966-4D36-46BC-9857-BC0B0AEE18B2.jpg (640x673, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xUyiaqoLLBg
iflscience.com/editors-blog/modernday-people-in-west-africa-possess-dna-from-an-unknown-ghost-hominin/amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtu.be/zJqksv5DDSs
bitchute.com/video/g33SvxTg1gy6/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc
liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205
twitter.com/AnonBabble

South Africa has many of the niggest of niggers because they know it was once the jewel of Africa and they come to plunder it.

They're 12% white.

It cannot be real

Attached: 9669.jpg (500x636, 173K)

But they are the future engineers and shiet how can this be?

It's a cargo cult running on momentum.
This is the decline back to typical African savagery.

It probably is if is right.

inb4 they blame apartheid

I see a future doctor, and an engineer

Attached: 1559518949048m.jpg (1024x282, 65K)

checked. i know niggers/ shitskins bring our IQ down, (and watching mainstream media)
i always wondered what this would be like in rural russia?

I wonder what that 80% is....

Attached: 20190602_211615.jpg (1080x1053, 135K)

They write like it's Old Latin and they speak like it's the modern European Union. Of course they have problems when you force them to use a "standard" alphabet for 120 different dialects.

You must be from South Africa, because you refer to spoken language in the OP, but The Economist refers to reading.

Cunning, but stupid.

so you think it's okay for millions of children to be unable to read at age 10?

at that age I was reading college-level books. 8 out of 10 south african children can't even read a mcdonald's dollar menu

>it's white peoples fault for making letters too complicated

Attached: 1559162105867.webm (204x360, 1.92M)

Because niggers are genetically inferior to us whites.

Different van? No swirly pattern. Windows are different.

youtu.be/xUyiaqoLLBg

They're pics of the "Maga bomber" van. That whole thing was very sketchy

You are a nigger though.

No, you are.

both of you are

Because they're niggers.
The ones in America drag down the school system too. And these fuckers have tons of European ancestry DNA in their blood. Doesn't help much but they can at least read a little.

Shut up Mohammed.

lmao hahaha stupid nigger

man, this is a great watch. thanks

Attached: chunk.jpg (1000x1240, 746K)

iflscience.com/editors-blog/modernday-people-in-west-africa-possess-dna-from-an-unknown-ghost-hominin/amp.html

Y'all are niggers, except me.

Is he really the dumbest nigger there or the smartest?

Attached: 1546591545430.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

>let's replace western civilization with people who can't read
>what? no, this isn't to have a society incapable of knowing when they're being manipulated
>only a fucking racist shitlord would think that

Breaking news, blacks are stupid.

and yet, it is

why is there a greasy pedo hanging out with some deeply uncomfortable kids in a dark barn

>90% nigger
>80% illiterate
Sounds about right.

This. How does anyone expect a 90% black country to end up any different way? Yet they will still blame Europeans for this.

Educating African's

>edumacating african's

yeah that worked out really well in the american public school system

Attached: 1548350908718.jpg (844x960, 85K)

>Educating African's
>'s
amerimutts are a subspecies of niggers

Attached: 1559353132162.jpg (800x600, 107K)

They destroyed the institutions that were responsible for educating them, not that i blame them, was pretty fucked.

Problem is now they will blame other people for their own failures

Being civilized for a nigger is basically just managing to be intelligent enough to put on clothes and not shitting where you stand. More more niggest you are, the lower the bar is for the the classification of "civilized".

Attached: 1540322095764jjjjl.jpg (480x948, 21K)

obviously a socioeconomic issue.

>tweet says read
>you say spoken

They're still retarded nigglets but at least get it right.

Lol. What the fuck? How is this possible? Even bushniggers can understand spoken words. Are they LITERALLY retarded?

Attached: john is trippin balls.jpg (472x355, 55K)

Oh jeez

dude this is sad

Their parents hit them before they can even speak or read fluently because it reminds them of white people, being a dumb nigger is african pride.

Well, it’s 21% white.
>nearly 80%
100-21=79 which is nearly 80%.

gee, a race of people that never invented reading and writing struggle to read and write. how could this have happened?

>so you think it's okay for millions of children to be unable to read at age 10?
None of the monkey species are literate. I don’t know why you think nigger monkeys should be

It was referring to written sentences

Attached: school leftists blacks math science.png (874x568, 782K)

niggers are the inferior race, evolution chose them and that's the bottom line. look at the difference between a nigger skull and a white skull

dolphins are smarter than blacks

oh france. please.

This is the shit that makes the masters degree the new bachelors.

Ayo hol up

She cute

Jesus

Attached: 1535135104622.jpg (331x327, 40K)

>turn on MCM at any given time
>niggers
sure thing france, sure thing

t.Sicilian

niggers are not as smart as dolphins was point made by another user here. he's right. Further, we must ask are niggers human?

Wow! Masters in gender studies. Very impressive! Did you know black women are the most educated!? Wow! (Basedgape)
>Thanks for funding (((communism))).

Attached: race Racial Ethnic Distribution of Advanced Degrees in the Humanities, schools colleges.png (813x698, 186K)

I can't believe this. How did they do this study ask a room of downies?

Bachelors, Masters, it doesn't matter.
College is now just a scam. People pay to have their kids indoctrinated by Marxists.

If you love your children, teach them how to turn a wrench.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

I love watching this failed state in real time and equates tribal superstition with the validity of the white mans science.

Attached: RIL-ep16-Black-Students-in-South-African-Want-to-Decolonize-Racist-White-Science.jpg (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Attached: wtf wait for it instant swarm blacks crime mob 'TEENS'.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

The extra chromosome crowd are smarter than SSA Blacks.

Seriously, if you haven't seen that video I highly suggest you check it out. South Africa is FUCKED.

Attached: 1558619345344.jpg (1280x1280, 488K)

>that post
>that flag
My sides

Kek
Seriously though: link to the article please?

Please explain the pic to me, my head is hurting. How do you get 16 from that equation?

How is that even possible?

Never mind they divided 20 by 5 and multiplied by 4. It’s still retarded tho

She's 100% correct. Expecting them to care about science or anything "western" is liberal arrogance. The small percent of high IQ blacks are desperate to flee these retards too.

Attached: the wheel africa before after inventions whites blacks.jpg (584x602, 420K)

Looks like you can’t read or understand sentences either

Shut up whiteboi
Us Africans are more advance den whitey
youtu.be/zJqksv5DDSs
Africa number 1 whitebois we war u

Is you think that is shocking, research what human muti is, and what muti murders are

Commoncore is the most retarded thing introduced to this country and the people that made it should be found and lynched, burned, and forgotten

Very interesting read on the perceptions of Africans

Attached: 1496185696288.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Why did they even introduce it?

It WAS civilized. Then the bantu fucked everything up.

>niggers
Just look at the image user.

Top fucking kek
>wearing fucking cardboard

This is what happens when you leave niggers to their own inventions. The only time they ever had a decent chance at life is when white people were in charge.

"But we wuz kangs n shit"

No.

Written language is whypopo culture, and is also raciss.
we wuz kangz n communicated by telepathy n sheeit

To have a federal standard for every state and to dequantify math by teaching it through word problems instead of simple equations

This

Niglets have IQs in the 40s.

WAKANDA 4EVR!!!!

>spoken sentences
It does not say that anywhere in the article.
They are illiterates.

I think it was part of the "no child left behind policy," but im not quite sure when it came about. It's a state level policy though, so I never actually encountered it. I think it was the federal government trying to get states to adopt state wide standards in all the states, but it was either done by retards or actively sabotaged. Again Idk much about, just enough to know it's just there to dumb done students.

What good would it do them.

Give them a sewer first. And clean water for fucks sake. Oh wait even Americans do not have clean water anymore, sells bottles better.

IF they could get away with selling clean air, the kikes would.

Anyway the fuck do you want to learn them? English? You fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 1548503753140.jpg (2048x1475, 639K)

cause they monkeys....
bitchute.com/video/g33SvxTg1gy6/

>8.9% of south Africa is white
>80% of south africans niglets can't read

it really is a mystery, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc

Stuff like this is interesting because intelligence really does determine behavior and moral behavior. "I want to keep surviving so I'm going to...." includes "not harm others so I don't have to worry about them harming me as much." That's too forward thinking, not just being nice, but being self-preserving, for Africans.

America needs those 9-10y/o future doctors.

this HAHAHA

hes either retarded or hes got the other retards believing he's helping while hes just chilling and faking it while they do the real work.

is this on youtube or liveleak?

4x4

>part of the population was civilized
The white part

liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205