How do we get this fucker to become the DNC nominee?

It will be funny.

Attached: BillDeBlasio.jpg (445x600, 183K)

Did you know this niggers name is not DeBlasio or whatever.

Whatever.

Make this loser the frontrunner.

But Jow Forums is too busy turning into /v/ right now.

Bro I'd love for him to be the Dem, but no amount of energy in the Universe will be able to accomplish that task.

We can't meme him into making the Left and the media believe that he is full of energy and ready to take down "Drumpf"?

No, we can't.

Even though we somehow memed the OK sign as some sort of "racist hate symbol". And tried to do the same thing with the faggot flag (with no success so far).

Jow Forums needs to focus all of their energy into making the Dems the biggest laughingstock there is before next year's election.

No, Bill, we can’t help you break 1%. Maybe promise $1,100 a month to malingerers to top Yang?

the powers that be will only chose one of their own and his name is JOE BIDEN

the deep state will win in the end

How?! He’s polling at close to 0%. Not even his home state would vote for him!!!

Attached: 4D023482-D80C-4BED-B014-160D29994DF5.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Bill!

Attached: jebbbbbb.gif (480x270, 751K)

>Jow Forums needs to focus all of their energy into making the Dems the biggest laughingstock there is before next year's election.
The Dems are already doing that to themselves with any outside assistance necessary.

Attached: 491B49C1-EBDF-42BA-BA98-067E5AA11076.jpg (400x400, 39K)

t. DeBlasio

I don't want my time on Jow Forums to be rendered useless

>But Jow Forums is too busy turning into /v/ right now.
While your faggot ass is busy turning Jow Forums in /plebbit/

the DNC will run Joe Biden and Michelle Obama in 2020.
If they win, and lets face it Trump could lose, its a possibility however slim, they will heart attack Biden in 2022 and Michelle will take over for the remainder of his term and be eligible to run for 2 more under the 22A.
it's the money move if they want to win.
Wilhelm didn't even make it to the first round of debates.
You put an old white guy with a young black dude and Bob's your uncle thats a ticket the niggers would love and the neocons can wrap their chubby greasy hands around.

Attached: rideEmcowboy.png (564x524, 601K)

Attached: D6rwPwQWkAAcQKp.jpg (580x656, 109K)

THIS WILL HAPPEN...

they'll have to Flex Seal Michelle's penis back really good or pay attn to her wardrobe more closely and try to keep Biden from attempted finger banging every girl under 12 wherever he goes but other than that I can see it.

Attached: CarolineOrrBlue.png (236x281, 61K)

It sounds good and all, but Michelle Obama is to much of a lazy nigger.

he won't have a choice. he'll do what they tell him to do.
I'm getting out ahead of it for a few reasons.
One to call out the Biden heart attack that would be inevitable. He's too sleepy to realize it.
B. - the tranny posting about Obama, although some new material is going to have to emerge, the old stuff isn't going to cut it even though there's some pretty good one's.
tertiary - fuck it the shills seem to not like it and so far they have been invoking Bernie of all things, even after posting muh Trumpenstein is jew this, that and the other.

Attached: stammering-nog-blue.jpg (500x600, 34K)