Why are Americans so big, and fat and stupid? When we say 'death to America' we dont mean death to AMERICANS...

Why are Americans so big, and fat and stupid? When we say 'death to America' we dont mean death to AMERICANS. We don't want to murder random people in ohio or some shit. We want death of the American empire, the American industry which steals our natural resources, death to the funder of the zionist dogs which ethnically cleanse us and death to the Hollywood propaganda industry such normalises white beauty standards all over the world. So please say it with me.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: 1559527820928.jpg (736x981, 145K)

hmmm, thats some sandnigger logic, especially from someone with a UK flag. When we call Mohammed a pedo, its not some passive aggressive bullshit... we mean Mohammed fucked kids

Bongs are the biggest shits on a the face of the earth. It’s not America that is the problem, it’s the degenerate lair of the Jewish snake called the UK that is the problem.

They're mutts, its in their brains

Mohammed fucked kids.

cute sandnigress
would bone missionary style/10

Is this the Muslim girl that Tarrant shot in the gutter?

>Founder marries 6 year old
>Founder impregnates her at 9
>Sandniggers think they're the morally correct

Sugar and wheat

Death to America
Death to all Jews
But more importantly... DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS THE BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS OF THE JEWS AND THE PEOPLE WHO DESTROY AND TRANSFORM INTO SHIT EVERYWHERE THEY GO

When I say fuck Islam I don’t mean you personally, just everybody that practices the religion of piss.

Attached: F3CC9709-7ADE-4994-8C3B-A1B6A59DA990.png (810x688, 454K)

Why do all the ragheaded sand niggers come to the US and live in squaller leaching off the welfare system provided by the systems you hate?

Ok

Attached: Gnomed.jpg (331x345, 63K)

completely not true
murican education at its finest

There's gonna be a bullet in your brain soon, commie faggot. Too bad you hate guns, you might've been able to defend yourself.

Prove it

Fundamentally, a nation/country is it's people, so when you say "Death to Amercia" you do indeed mean death to the American people. So do the world a favor and kys you inbred shitskin.

why do arabs get all mad when I say "ALL ARABS MUST HANG"?

what I meant is that all arabs must hang up their keys on the key ring, like a normal person would. how do they ever expect to integrate if they just toss their keys on the counter like a fucking subhuman piece of trash? there should be laws against that

Bare in mind that white people make use of the wellfare system themselves but want to talk shit when non whites use it to. Fucking hypocrites.

This.

>Why are Americans so big, and fat and stupid?

Who cares, just fuck off back to Africa.

>death to the Hollywood propaganda industry such normalises white beauty standards all over the world
Oh they don't. They try VERY hard to preach diversity. It's just that white people sell best on the screen. They're naturally the most attractive.
That's not going to change. Ever. If there's 10 white people left on earth they're all gonna be actors.

You misspelled death to Israel.

death to america because of a few fat americans?
wouldnt it be better to say death to jews?
or better yet, death to pedophillic inbred muslims? that would be like 80% of muslims though

Death to alluakbarstan (this includes england)

We need another crusade already to cleanse the world of sand niggers

Attached: IMG_20190514_120623.jpg (1936x1936, 836K)

>Why are Americans so big, and fat and stupid?
Because it's being flooded with Mexicans.

You didn't think this wouldn't affect the average, did you?

Also you're not going to do shit.

the British enforced the talmud on the Irish

LOL, how delusional can you get. What resources does England have?

Are you using a proxy? Idont understand why you would use a brit proxy on a site that hosts controversial content. pls explain.

>we don't want death to americans, we want death to zionists

so then why not have the balls to say "DEATH TO ISRAEL" instead?

Why not attack Israel? Go ahead...I'll wait

At first I was loving it till that part, Arabian girls are fucking cute.

Don't blame bongs for the postings of a muslim wog.

The virgin islamic countries
> absolute shit, smells like shit, literal shit ugly women
The ChadChristian countries
> beefed up military, strong economies, prosperity, and beautiful women

need I say more?

flag checks out