What exactly happened here?

What exactly happened here?

Attached: media.io_jZPleem (1).webm (540x720, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=la3TlDQIhQE
youtube.com/watch?v=0oJqJkfTdAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

justice

Don't allow race to blind you of the police state.

Black man antagonizes police, gets BTFO, white liberals shriek

lol where was this at?

Justice....
Ethical societal deterrence...
A Dumb Nigger getting whats coming to him...

You pick, this is your thread, live the dream.

Cops beat man no matter what race just exercising his rights to record officers because cops suck

You sound like a dolt

You have zero idea, you fking faggot commie, scum backs scream shit at cops and act tough, then cry about it after. Nothing new, NOT A POLICE STATE, dummy.

Want an edgy badge?

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes
Shocking that some dumb asshole couldn't keep his mouth shut and just walk away from the cops when we ALL KNOW they are looking to do their jobs and you're giving them reasons to.

cops shouldn't beat the shit out of someone for yelling or whatever they're supposed to represent how fucking rad America is not be a dick

Imagine the amount of cognative dissonance you gotta have to see somebody literally bodied over a rightful frustration against injustice.

Cant wait to meet some of you fucks IRL. Gonna collect your fucking scalps

Here kick this boot some more

the only thing you're gonna collect is debt with your useless jew degree, faggot.

all niggers should be treated like that
then put them on boats and send them the fuck back

Lick*

Nigger did nothing wrong in this one, fuck the boot licking faggots like
that defend the police state.

Someones a little upset. Nope, pretty sure I'll def be collecting you and your fat neck beard friend's fucking scalps.

>Inciting a riot
>Disturbing the peace
>etc
these cops are doing their job, this faggot got what was coming to him
>OMG how did that dog bite you, you only provoked it a LITTLE bit!
Same shit different story

A big ass won lawsuit that the taxpayers lose either way

Good. More of this. The Police should be supported when dealing with assholes like this.

shit like this happened to my brother. he made a smart ass comment to a police officer in new orleans. he was walking by and said some shit like, "it's new orleans finest," really sarcastically while they were searching a woman. they took him in and kept him over night.

Black creature in the right. Police need to adhere to the law and not over step their position.

Fuck niggers
Fuck the dogs of the state (((police)))

And especially fuck the bootlickers on Jow Forums. How can you hate the kikes yet love those that protect them? Get your mind right.

Bet you'd fucking suck the entire boot if you could

>HURR BASED NIGGER GETS BTFO
how does that government cock taste bootlicker?

all you will find is your own death, comrade.
see you on the battle field
cant wait to kill commie scum

This.

you would only suck the boot if it was black right nigger lover.

Fucking nigger animals. I don't give a shit who's in the right or wrong here - because our right and wrong don't apply to niggers. They don't deserve our moral consideration. They're a problem that needs to be solved quickly and without mercy. Once that's done, we can get back to talking about questions of right and wrong within a police/citizen context.
Fuck niggers. Run them out of our towns, cities, states, and countries.

So this a bot thread 7 bootlickers and 1 commie to make it seem justified wow you C I A niggers. REALLY this would convince sub 110 IQ if you get a lil better Im kinda on that other scale you track so I can see this is all fake bc this video is old and this is to make your attempts at swaying everything start with niggers so nobody cares about the police state breathing down everyones necks bc they can sway it online lmao I say7/10

Attached: 1559242905502.jpg (500x275, 18K)

This line of thinking is why I have access to guns and you lot handed them over.

Saint Tarrent the best thing to come from your lands. Bantz second.

Other than that fuck off.

some guy got paid

Based cops.
Every police department in this country should just begin executing niggers en masse.
Put the disgusting savages back under the boot and allow polite society to return to America.

>instead of questioning the logic of those in support of the police you insult them with a communist flag

You're a fucking kike who is trying to lump all those in that don't support the police as leftists.

When in fact it is the opposite.

Nigga nigging and taking what it deserves.

>I can violate your rights if I have a badge

Attached: 1513043630251.png (1650x1250, 171K)

You sound like a whiny pussy

But if it were a white calling the police scum for protecting the kikes and getting unlawfully arrested would you still support the police?

Tfw everybody who disagrees with me politically is an actual bot.

Fuck off mongy cunt

That young man is genetically predisposed for impulsive behavior, violence, and aggression. He was also likely part of the 70% of black males that grow up without a father, so he was never taught boundaries.
>What exactly happened here?
Dindu did some dindu shit to the wrong person and got fucked up. Some people don't have the temperance to hold back all the time.

Suck my dick

Lol this is tame compared to American police. He would be dead right now

You're using divide and conquer techniques. Show your flag.

Show your flag kikel.

Or maybe just maybe it's already laughable you nazi fucks cant agree with yourselves because you hate the supposed police state ran by Jews whilst also hating black people

cops are niggers too

Already am burger

Attached: london.png (797x543, 84K)

fpbp

you're the faggot tonguing nigger anuses

the only time I care about police brutality is if the victim is white.

>be police
>have bright ass phone light shone in your face from like 3 feet away
>ask nog to turn it off
>"ayo fuck you nigga ooga booga"
No sympathy

Boon taken back to school

This is the real CIA bot
I dont even believe you guys exist anymore, I thought blacks were okay as long as they went back to Africa? Fucktard doesnt even know how to nazi right

You're trying to use a lump sum technique where you insult those that agree with the police instead of arguing. In turn your aim for this is to associate all that hate the police are in fact communist supporters. Which weakens the position amongst those in the right that do not support the police.

It is a dirty kike trick. You are jewish. I can sniff you out. And by god I am training all those around me to sniff you out as well. The oven is on.

Show flag.

Denial. Sigh

It's an Ausfag ignore his trolling attempts, 'mongy cunt' is distinctly Australian.

I don't know, but the cops were wrong in this instance. Dude could easily sue the shit out of them.

And melbourne isn't full of commies?

Based.
Sometimes the police do their job.

youtube.com/watch?v=la3TlDQIhQE

Attached: 1557481595860.gif (307x298, 1.48M)

youtube.com/watch?v=0oJqJkfTdAg

Attached: 1554612660276.png (720x589, 74K)

Stop trying to act smart before doing a hurr durr kike oven :dddDDDDD

>Gonna collect your fucking scalps

Attached: 1528984843081.jpg (228x218, 13K)

You've been lied to by elite capitalists. ((((They))))) arent any race creed or colour they are just greedy fucking people. It's a pyramid. You fascists are just silly people frustrated in late capitalism who have been sold an ideology that explains to you why your life is shit and points fingers at anywhere other than the real problem. Your governments and the system.

Saying fuck you to a cop isn't a crime, bootlicker. Destruction of property and assault are crimes.

and a faggot.

>you only disagree with me because you're a virgin
Based retard
Saying fuck you to a cop basically should be a crime

I could probably bench you

Your commie fag flag tells us all we need to know;

You ain't gonna do SHIT

Attached: 1559417170547m.jpg (1024x684, 106K)

Its not a fucking lie though. I used to frequent this site. Used to be an actual fucking ethno turkic-aryan tengri Odin toting crypto fascist.

Trust me, all this pol shit is just people venting their fustrations in capitalism and having their attentions diverted by the real enemy.

someone needs to tell a nigga
>talk shit, get hit

Flipping off the cops isn't illegal, the cops were in the wrong. The dude should sue.

If you arent a CIA bot, you're very very fucking stupid if you think that's a geniune depiction of an anti fascist. At least it might convince some of you to legitimise yourselves in public

Nigga U DUMB

police did their job

More like this right?

Attached: ne219yeyw1sy.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

Keep telling yourself that

Richard Spencer.jpeg amarite xD

Why are our cops wearing that high visibility faggotry?

Attached: 1554612895918.png (500x834, 737K)

come to Florida bro. You ain't shit we'll feed you to gators and you'll just be a missing faggot.

which country did that take place in? I know the bald guy

You realize that's the same person right?
Kek

The problem with you "anti-fascists" is you think we want to kill anything nonwhite, when we just want to be left alone to do our thing free of manufactured degenerate culture and government. But unfortunately YOUR SIDE calls for US to be killed.

You're fighting for whatever ideological nonsense you claim to beleive in this year, were fighting for survival now.

Attached: 1557749357255.png (225x225, 57K)

ITT nu-commie nigger loving scum

Those cops should get a raise.

Attached: ammicoos.jpg (1003x1313, 221K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA Florida man shouts incoherently what a fucking joke you are

I'd much rather have a police state than the shitshow we have now.

What is Fascism, in your own words? Which Western political leaders are Fascist?

>20 posts by this no life incel

Holy shit

Attached: 1559513633389.jpg (413x395, 13K)

surrogate parenting

"You only disagree with me because you're a virgin" is, besides being cathartic for the person making the accusation, just a way for the existing social elite to maintain their hegemony, since it suggests that only the opinions of the elite are important. Legitimacy of argument and social status are equated.

Yes, capitalism is bad and ruins everything; but eliminating it will not bring back the deeper sense of meaning, community, identity, etc. that things like ethnonationalism are grasping towards. You and the "liberals" whom you presumably contrast yourself against share this quality of the material being the beginning and end of all reasoning and analysis; redistribute the wealth and everyone will be happy; overlooking that what people "miss" and want to "go back to" is deeper and subtler and will not be reestablished by turning all the superyachts into public canteens and free health care.

Good luck getting a logical answer, the fucking dope is so mentally deficient he went from a pagan larper to a communist.

Not really dude. The problem with YOU lot is that you would happily destroy the lives of those you deem lesser than yourselves and I dont WANT to harm innocent people so my government can fucking make shekels in peace from the working class. You are an obstacle and you are gaslighting if you say you dont seek to harm minorities.

Dude all you have is the Floridaman meme, everyone and their brother mentions that if you mention you live in Florida.
I'm not memeing. You absolutely would not last here spouting your ideals for one second, "meeting" us and then "scalping" us. You're delusional

Read adorno

Based Damigo

If the options are kiss the boot or have it wedged firmly up my ass, fuck it. Give that thing a dang ol spitshine.

great work officers *claps in American*

CIA agent. You know capitalism is the problem yet you need to..... not blame capital? Okay

Just admit it then you fucking imbecile, if whites were to go their own way all the "minorities" wouldnt be able to wipe their fucking asses then?

You literally just said that if you take it to its logical conclusion.

Huh left cant meme huh HAH see guys left cant meme we are the cool guys we are the subversive people!!!