So why the fuck are we supposed to pretend to support faggots?

No normal person supports this shit right? Just fags and women? Why is there a whole month dedicated to “pride” when it should be a day at most.

Attached: E5BB447D-54F7-4D38-801C-4E5ECAB461B4.png (290x174, 451)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fckeakemmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't have to pretend to support something you don't support. I encourage everyone, when asked his opinion, to state his opinion clearly and politely. Hiding in the shadows and muttering under your breath will do two things: your opinion won't count, and you'll go crazy.

I never understood why people should be proud of a bunch of cum farting faggots getting an asshole full of shitcock. What a revolutionary act. Let's all encourage that.

La Cinta SPECK

youtu.be/5fckeakemmc

Because they have to shove it into everybody’s face. This then exposes it to young children who would never have questioned their “sexuality” and slowly become degenerates.

It is truly unsettling. They force that shit on us where I’m at. Always holding parades in small conservative communities. But complain if people ask for prayers.

>>revolutionary act
kek

Attached: victoria.png (878x900, 261K)

In the future, the great faggot purge will take place in June.

I like this. It might get me fired someday, but at least I won't be the bad guy.

thank you

"Praise us for having a fetish for the genitalia of the same sex!"

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

I support PRIDE

Pure

Races

In

Dedicated

Ethnostates!

Attached: damon-arron-lake_the pedophile**.png (1280x853, 841K)

Attached: damon_arron _lake-the pedophile_.png (1083x959, 1.03M)

Burn a fag flag at a faggot festival this Summer.
Make sure to wear a ski mask.
Know the local police response times.
Scope the place out first.
Know what you're going to be yelling as the flag burns.*
Have your escape routes planned.
Do it when the police aren't nearby.
Work quickly.

And don't forget to bring a gun in case you're put into a self-defense situation and need to defend your free speech and prop comedy act.

[PLAYING CAPTURE THE FLAG]
If you need a fag flag, drive around a rich neighborhood until you find a house flying the flag.
Wear a ski mask to prevent an CCTV's getting your face.
Park your car far away and walk over to the house to get the flag in the dead of night.

*"This flag is being burned in solidarity for all the children who have been sexually and mentally abused by the faggot community."

Attached: 1532298972586.jpg (1500x1138, 341K)

PIZZAGATE: When will Trump introduce death penalty for pedophiles as he suggested in 2012.
Are you in favor of death penalty for pedophiles?

Would you push the button if given a chance to execute nasty pedophile after he was sentenced to death by the justice system?
Why is President Trump not introducing death penalty for pedophiles? Now as a President of The USA he has power to do so.
Is America ready for public executions of pedophiles?

Attached: D.TRUMP on sexual perverts<.png (1280x751, 368K)

I fucking hope it’s soon

Attached: AE6B0490-BD9C-4B58-89A2-0073ABF3AAEF.jpg (750x444, 54K)

It's a shit test. You passed.

Teen, pedo pick one

Napoleon Approves.

Attached: redpillednapoleon.jpg (900x900, 105K)

Fucking THIS. What if in every election everyone who was eligible took part, and (the important part) ignored those who say x party or x person can't win 'cause reasons and voted for what they actually believed/wanted?

The pride thing isn't about being proud about your sexuality perse or that you have sex(or not have it) in a particular way. It's because you're proud that you're not as prosecuted as before or shunned because of who you choose to love. It's about the various social strides forward achieved to make people equal no matter their sexual preferences or gender identity.

It's okay to hate the parades themselves, those can be kinda stupid at times. That said you must be an edgy teen to hate the core idea behind them.

it's just a test to see what they can get you to say

>choose
Thanks for clearing that up back to the gulag with you, degenerate.

Based

yeah the parades are basically just giant ads now. real depressing. wish faggotry went back to being transgressive.

"It's not about sex, it's about love!"

Not the first time I've heard that bullshit before. They take pride in their "sexual orientation" (a bullshit, oversimplified concept that lacks nuance), so they're literally proud of who they want to fuck. "Love" is just a euphemism for "want to fuck" in this context.

Nah, don't support it. Even actively tell others you hate LGBT and what it stands for. Stop caring if it offends them, they aren't worth being friends with anyways if they can't tolerate your views.

lol, nice subversive post OP.
>we shouldn't support this
>but just a little
Opening that door, sticking your nasty rotting hoof straight in.
Spotted.

Imagine being so mentally deranged that you have to have to have parades encouraging your disorder in order for you not to kill yourself

I don't. I unsubscribed from anything promoting it. Too bad too because r/outrun was so dope and yet they used the aesthetic for propaganda and it was allowed. Bullshit

Photoshop #Pride messages onto photos like this.

Attached: pride template.jpg (640x360, 29K)

I support qt traps

Attached: E1120781-6EB4-4DAF-83A5-D70BAD96099C.jpg (725x1051, 272K)

>a day at most
fucking kike
they should be ostracized from society

Although I don't know what I'd think of that until it happened, I know there are certain spaces where the workplace discrimination policies and conditions of wrongful dismissal work both ways.
You're welcome. Don't forget the polite part. And sober, too. SUMMARY: be polite and sober when you express your opinions.
It would be great. But a big part of the puzzle is the incessant immersion in news/politics/commentary/buzzwords/headlines/etc. I recommend that everyone, right or left, take a few days or weeks off of social media and news sites and channels every once in a while to recalibrate your bearings. There will be a quick and noticeable improvement in your ability to think and converse.

traps at least break up the monotony of a mundane existence

I dunno guys. Gay people don’t bother me. A handful of my friends are gay and bisexual and it never even comes up in conversation.

Then why did you post a fucking ugly one?

I think she’s hot now. Definitely didn’t used to be.

Normies absolutely support this shit. Boomers and basedboys

boomers are going to support whatever the federal government deems is acceptable. turbo-conformity, plus they think they're staying 'relevant' and 'trendy' by supporting this faggot shit; meanwhile the "counter-cultural" youth and their ideology of gaymarxism is making long lunges towards their endgoal of ultra-pedophilic societies, where the government owns all of the children being born, and their bodies are the most valuable currency between elites.

Attached: tfw niggers.jpg (288x288, 20K)