3 Chinese warships unexpectedly enter Sydney harbour

>government retains power in recent election, BTFOing China's preferred party which was expected to win a landslide majority government
>Chinese military stalking Aussie ships in the South China Sea last week
abc.net.au/news/2019-05-27/indo-pacific-endeavour-chinese-ships-exercise-sea/11153874
>today, PM Morrison begins his little pacific tour where he hands out gibs to island nations in an attempt to stave of Chinese influence in the region in favour of our own
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/03/australia-pledges-250m-to-solomon-islands-as-chinas-influence-in-pacific-grows
>within hours, Chinese warships are sailing into Sydney. PM assures "this was planned for ages" from overseas, nobody believes him
abc.net.au/news/2019-06-03/chinese-warships-enter-sydney-harbour/11172578

China is acting kind of batty and paranoid lately. Is their economy going to collapse soon? They're not usually this assertive

Attached: Chinaship.png (972x576, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/finance-and-economics/2019/03/07/chinas-economy-might-be-nearly-a-seventh-smaller-than-reported
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Big if true

China is fucked. I just hope Thailand doesn't suffer significantly from the looming collapse.

Good...I hope the chick help the abo get their land back from the english prisoners

Australia is anglo clay.

>get mad at america
>attack australia
ok?

Fucking kek, better learn mandarin.

Attached: FDAE79D6-84ED-4530-A850-22EB7D0F9A8D.png (800x769, 126K)

based chinks coming to assist in kebab removal

Actually, SEA countries are already benefiting bigly from China's economic turn of events.
Chinese industry is becoming expensive to maintain with a growing middle-class so a lot of the cheaper factory work is being outsourced to Vietnam and Burma for example. Where the Chinese took Western jobs, now the same thing is happening to them.
Here in Australia, we're starting to buy more directly from countries other than China.

Huge if big

>China is acting kind of batty and paranoid lately. Is their economy going to collapse soon?
I think they're getting a little spooked

T. Boomer worried about his favorite ladyboy

>god I hate this country and what is happening to it'

Definitely wasn't planned. They're pushing back on us for being cheeky cunts sending navy to South China sea.

Our economy is circling the shutter along with theirs, were done for.

We've laid it put to defend Australia before. Lady Lex says China will have a bad time

No youre not Chang. Strayans dont care aboot China.

It would be a dream come true if chinas economy collapsed. Nuclear war will almost certainly happen if they continue growing unabated. Only way to avoid ww3 and human extinction is denying China power.

australia is mostly mining, not industry, youre fine.

Yeah but who buys that mining output? China.

hahaha

they already bought the nation might as well make it official.

Why is everyone crying about the Asian takeover in Australia? Australia has no culture worth preserving. There's no national identity or purpose beyond sHrImP oN tHe bARbIE. Being subjugated by an ancient and superior race was their destiny, and is probably better than whatever would've happened had they been left to their own devices.

Attached: large (3).jpg (750x1124, 59K)

They are taking Canada too.

Don’t those chinks know that we’re full? FUCK OFF!

Australia, please stop relying on us for your protection. I'm afraid America won't always be there to back you up; it is important you come up with a long term solution for your military. The country is loaded with natural resources and plenty of high IQ people; why doesn't your government do something about it and start turning into a regional superpower?

>China is acting kind of batty and paranoid lately.
I would be too if I had to do politics with the U.S ran by a senile imbecile.

Thailand was an axis power, they’re actually pretty based.

Aussie culture is British culture. UK is all mutted up so we hold the mantle but it's unironically American values which is destroying the social fabric of this country and encouraging abolishing a national identity in favour of multiculturalism and religious freedom.

We were pretty much a utopian society free of any problems but then started acting like Americans in the 90s and now everything is all fucked. Cheers cunts

Spotted the slant eye.

its afraid

Gotta reverse that trend. Build up a strong army and stamp out all sociopolitical influence from the american jews.

>relying on US for protection
Literally every time the US army has marched over this side of the pacific it has been for cleaning up the scraps.
The japs were a shambles when the Americans made it to Aus and Papua, they had no intention of invading Australia because they couldn't and were being pushed back by untrained Aussie reserves.
The only "war" that Americans fought here in this region during WW2 was against us Aussies in Brisbane. Cuck US soldiers wanted to see Aussie women get blacked and the locals didn't appreciate it, then some locals drunks replied stirred up your soldiers in a pub causing a massive revolt and high tensions. Several dead.
In Vietnam we were there first and left last after you guys started waving the white flag

Check your history yank

What China says: We are China, we do things our way and we dont need anybody.

What Chinas actions say: Do shit as we say or else...... Hey, we are serious here.... Hey, please.

I'm confused, how is Labour China's favourite party in Australia. I thought the Liberals were the ones selling off land and natural resources to China.

I wanna go back to 05'

Muslims werent absolute animals.
Abos were quiet
Outer Sydney was fairly rural.
SJWs weren't a thing.

They both do it. Our political choices are coke or pepsi

Boo hoo its America. Take some responsibility you democrat.

>Chinese
>warship
Pick one

Chinese
Scary boat

>Is their economy going to collapse soon?
Yes. China has consistently over reported growth by 2% for the past decade. That's roughly $2 trillion and counting. It's the largest ponzi scheme in the history of the world.
economist.com/finance-and-economics/2019/03/07/chinas-economy-might-be-nearly-a-seventh-smaller-than-reported

the culture of freedom is what permeates all of the anglosphere, that which gives us the ability to create what you are dependent on stealing

they said good day
kiwis are changwis
chinks mad they cant make bv
chinks make chinkcaptcha
jewgoole make chink small penis smaller

No. That would be the federal reserve.

If it floats, it’s a target.

China is fucking scary man. Their military is no joke

There's no such thing as Australian culture. British culture is British culture. American culture is American culture. Australia has no culture.

Australia is not a country.

Attached: kajfbasjlblasdhdsa.webm (368x640, 1.67M)

>t. chinaman who doesn’t know about subs

Labor is not what they advertise, they are not protectionist at all and push for the same trade agreements as the liberals. The party doesn't have any actual ideology anymore and exists to serve the interests of those who pay for it (mostly unions and CCP diplomats).
In this past election, key figures in Labor circles openly floated the idea of dismantling our security and intel agencies + vocally abolishing our alliance with the US to keep China happy because that's what they want us to do and they believe that's for our best future prospects. The shadow education minister was clamouring on about boosting the rates of Mandarin speakers and how to force it into the public school curriculum.
Labor figures, MP, leaders etc. have frequent (((dinners))) with CCP. When they get power, they sell (lease for 99 yrs) key assets such as ports and airports

The Liberals are just free market cronies but at least still stick to their values

>pm says this was planned
So either it was planned, which seems dumb but whatever, or this PM is literally sucking the cock and balls of his chunk overlords. Australia please call us up so we can slap the chinks out of your harbor.

The French were in 1st nigger. Check your own history book before yo larp

Seems to be the case for all Anglo countries strangely. Here in Canada it's the same, US is the same, UK is the same (or was until Nigel and his Brexit party), and New Zealand.

What is it about Anglos and the seeming near impossibility of breaking away from having only two major political parties that alternate rule and have only slight policy differences.

Kek you know who and why. Different sides same shekel

It’s a fucking paper tiger. They can’t equip their army with anything more than a few rocks and a pointy stick

Honestly Australia, New Zealand and Canada should just become US states at this point. You'd still get flooded with nonwhites but you'd get better freespeech laws, lower taxes and your guns back.

Stop trying to get us to underestimate you, China.

There is no going back, we can only go straight onward from here on out.

Your country got beat by emus.

Attached: aussiesworstnightmare.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Let this ungrateful bastard get chinked. China will spread itself thin and collapse just link the colonies.

>French
>giving a shit about their colonies
hor hor hor Pierre make le funny joke

Didn't know they had Walmarts in Canada.

2007 ruined everything.

Attached: iwonder.png (556x628, 69K)

The great irony is that tariffs will hurt the United States temporarily but it will accelerate the return of domestic sourcing in the long run, either back to the US directly or to NAFTA via Canada and Mexico. This is ultimately the goal: to leverage Chinas increasing consumption as it becomes more developed, and increasingly higher wages coupled with rigid capital controls and a coming shortage of labor will inevitably pry manufacturing and industry away from China toward other countries, ending China’s ability to unilaterally manipulate global markets. They will stagnate and decline accordingly.

The United Kingdom is less free than the People's Republic of China. Canada is halfway there. The United States is some distance behind.

You can fuck off to Southeast Asia and find more personal and economic freedom than anywhere in the Anglosphere.

Attached: original.gif (268x375, 1.8M)

No, we'd be your Scotland.

Both Australia and NZ would vote hard blue for the most amount of gibs and Democrats would now have a few more Californias added to the electoral college.

We wouldn't get our guns back. President Ardern would take yours.

Chinks don't have enough nukes; they're similar to UK or France. Mao really fucked them in regards to how they see nukes.

They're building up a large conventional force and when the time is right, to take Taiwan and move into both Koreas and Vietnam, thinking that the US won't bother.

I've been to SEA, its a shithole for the most part.
Flat faced subhumans everywhere.

Ha good one!

Attached: ADB08A1D-4C29-41A1-9956-79D3A20F4825.jpg (738x1106, 157K)

>China is acting kind of batty and paranoid lately. Is their economy going to collapse soon? They're not usually this assertive

Yes. It's mathematically impossible to escape the implosion of their economy at this point. Renegotiation of trade deals by Trump is only accelerating this. It's why the government is clamping down and re-centralizing. When it come, the country will naturally fragment as it always does, and they will do everything in their power to stop that.

They may attempt some form of military conflict, but it won't help them. They've already been warned by the US that if they start shit, Three Gorges is going down. With that will go a quarter of their pops and a third of their economic base, destroying them for a century.

There's a possibility of a new China emerging though. One more free.

Everyone likes to think the West is so invincible, well let me tell you that if we dont take our enemies seriously they wont hesitate to destroy us

>thinking its not a two way street.
We are the worlds largest deposit and supplier of uranium hexafluoride and plutonium.
Pic related is one of many test facilities for nuclear testing.
>but australia doesn't have nukes
True; just like a gun shop owner doesn't "own" any guns.
>chinas coming for you
Yeah because they figured something out. The USA might be the armoured knight on horseback riding out the castle gate. But we're the blacksmith that makes the swords.
>but we built stealth bombers
>what is Jindalee OTHR? - developeded on a research budget of 37k by a student at ANU, it can spot all models of stealth craft including the nighthawk, phantom, and f35.
>what is aussie war doctrine?
Small unit high value troops. Guerrilla warfare. A US navy pilot does 6mth training and serves 4 years. RAN pilots do 3.5 years training and serve 10.
Every elementary schoolkid must know how to swim, basic first aid, and how to identify, deal with and treat any threats from our animals. At 8 years old, my (public) school had paramedics come in and teach us one day per week.
At 17 (final year) went on a public school excursion to Northwest Island. For a week. Each kid only allowed to bring what fits inside a 6 gallon container. Nothing else. Had to spearfish if you wanted to eat. No buildings on island.
To talk of occupying australia is like trying to occupy the ocean. Cant be done. Only seven major cities, but aussies are comfy in the outback. It would be worse than afghanistan if they tried, so politics is their only hope.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (639x480, 57K)

Good idea. “Where do you want your Disneyland and here’s your tax bill cunts!”

Damn. I really do envy those Burmese shoe-stitchers. I really wish I could work in a shoe-stitching factory for the rest of my life. I hate being paid $120,000 a year to manage lame-ass databases.

I hope Trump brings back the jobs so at least my children can monitor pencil sharpening equipment and do quality control for nuts and bolts.

Underrated

James I couldn't control his fucking spending

Kill yourself chink trash.

>hey've already been warned by the US that if they start shit, Three Gorges is going down.

Nuclear strike on every American city launched within five minutes after that happens. That delusional incested hicks like you are deciding who directs American foreign policy scares me. In a queer way, I thank God the Jews control everything from the shadows so the plug will be pulled on Trump the moment he seriously threatens international trade and finance.

Attached: jesus.jpg (681x1017, 121K)

If true (i=1; i

The only thing they have are missiles. Maybe some subs that are worth a shit. Their army is a logistical nightmare run by political stooges that have no experience in war, their navy is a joke, and their airforce is a collection of half-rate knockoffs with no ability to project beyond a small region.

i hope you mean 1905

China doesn't have enough nukes to pose an existential threat to the US, whereas the US does for China.

Whilst they can take out the big cities and some larger military bases, but that's not going to do much to the US.

Texas is going blue in a few years anyway. We can live with Democrat presidents, it's when Congress goes blue that we''ll be truly fucked. Canada and Australia have enough rural and suburban voters to keep congress conservative for a while.

They'd be launching nuclear strikes anyway. They don't really have forces capable of withstanding the US military. It's scenarios like this that ensure peace, and why China isn't going to do shit.

OH SHIT A CHINK JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

This happens everyday.

Attached: World_FlightLines_BioDiaspora-600x393.jpg (600x393, 86K)

A chink is in my house, he's literally typing this post as we speak?

a chink just ate one of my guinea pigs!

>implying china is going to attack Australia

kek i doubt that

Attached: 1454323180158.jpg (240x196, 13K)

Attached: 1559503226234.jpg (1274x1057, 989K)

As you till the fields for your Asian masters, your women will lie like cheap prostitutes in our beds, degrading themselves with the most disgusting acts just for another day's ration and the chance at becoming a concubine in our harem. But only if you resist us.

Whites are a low-IQ population. They cannot manage themselves or their societies properly. Every white society falls into unnecessary conflict, degeneracy, and finally self-inflicted collapse. It is up to the Asian race to assume the mantle of civilization and reproduce within its bounds to stave off the brown foreign hordes. You should welcome us, we provide you with a service, we protect your idiot mongrel societies from being overrun by far more nefarious creatures who would harm you and your families. We can be very benevolent and kind masters.

But if you make things hard for us, it's game over. As the Russians and many Arabs learned in dealing with the Mongols. So please consider your choice of words.

Attached: ogNrt6xjoxcgp7z0v_1Zi2p4TNMT89GxEbI6bEpnIOB3C6xWwCRjTKK86FpBeAg5LgyT_cEtbLmfL_70IydQuCxTKp6-XwDhP_Bd (480x480, 39K)

>Is their economy going to collapse soon?
Only a matter of time.

AUS has nukes. It would be a bad choice.

Being a sociopath doesn't mean the rest of the world is dumb.
Being a liar is not a sign of intellect, it's a sign of sociopath.

Is that why they became traps?

Cunt I got my Government-issued boomerang at the ready in case they start shit.

Tell Wu to leave the pigs out of this.

This one looked to be carrying some sort of Weapon of Wonton Destruction

Chinese think they're top shit blocking the window seat on the bus with their luggage until I, a 102 IQ anglo BEAST of a man just step over them, move their luggage and sit there. They either don't do shit or sigh and move to another seat.

If it came to war, they don't stand a chance

Australian culture is American culture. Sorry, but going to Australia has me now know that in reality 99% of Australian whites are Californians with funny accents

you will always be a bogun

Bring it on China. History has proven you will fight among yourself at the first opportunity. China is a like an angry retard, to people who don't know better, their retard rages looks strong. Whereas the people who understand them know, you give a retard a knife and call him a retard he will stab his own family to prove his strength.

You can convince retards to kill themselves with great ease. China is that retard.