ADVICE NEEDED

mixed race (black dad, white mom) redpilled femanon, doesn't believe in racemixing. does that mean i should just not breed or would it be okay if i was with a white or black (non-nigger)?

nb4 tits or gtfo, update

Attached: 8786541321.jpg (993x960, 130K)

(pic related, on the right)

Fake, gay, and sage

but can you help or nah

Attached: 786543121.jpg (369x279, 15K)

hard to say
you could breed with a white and then your children would come out as quadroons who appear more white
i'd say find another mulatto

Go ahead. But not because you're mixed-race, just because we don't need people as dumb or ignorant as you in the gene pool or parenting future generations in any way.

Attached: image-1.gif (280x194, 1.04M)

My God you're a beauty. I would give anything to fall asleep with you, spooning, with What Dreams May Come playing in the background on Netflix.

If that's your natural hair then I give you my blessing to marry a white man.

nice subtle brag there OP

am jealous tho, won't lie.

Who are you, the one on the left?

>doesn't believe in racemixing
For your own good you get with white.
Period.
Or if you want to really slum it get with black. Your life with always be interesting.
White guys are boring I admit. They just provide home and security and love. If you crave drama, black guys are for you.

your going to get the rope too nigger it dosnt matter who you marry if its a white man they will be a race traitor and will get the rope and if you marry a nigger they get it too the only way to save yourself is get on a boat back to africa.

she is the one on the left retard.

Yeah, it does matter who you fuck in the end all black will get exterminated, it is how nature goes

This. Don’t take it personally but whites have a lot on their plate already without having to deal with yet another brood of welfare niggers.

Move to Brazil

You already have nigger DNA. Your decision to breed doesn’t matter . God already hates you and your parents.
Tobit 4:12- >12 "Beware, my son, of every kind of fornication. First of all, marry a woman from among the descendants of your ancestors; do not marry a foreign woman, who is not of your father's tribe; for we are the descendants of the prophets. Remember, my son, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, our ancestors of old, all took wives from among their kindred. They were blessed in their children, and their posterity will inherit the land

Marry me?

Breed with another light skinned black and become the overlord class in the ex-black american ethnostate

she can taint your line

What's that sheboon next to you smell like?

Go for white and get bleached.

Marry who you love... just make sure
0) graduate college
1) Marriage b4 kids
2) Have a nuclear family ( no-step kids).
3) America First

None of them is a stunner, middle is best and still just a 6/10

Best advice.

tyrone, stop larping as a female on the internet im concerned for you.

Attached: 1540613357699.png (790x837, 242K)