Chicongo lives up to its name this weekend

>Violent Chicago weekend leaves 10 dead, at least 35 wounded

>At least 10 people were killed and 35 others were wounded in a tragic outburst of Chicago gun violence over the weekend, according to police.

>Officers with the Chicago Police Department attributed the shootings to rash of gang-related incidents. More than half of the shootings occurred between 6 p.m. and early Saturday morning, police said. One incident left four people wounded near Northwestern University's Chicago campus early Saturday morning, according ABC’s Chicago station WLS.

>A 28-year-old man and 26-year-old man said they were standing outside a red van at around 2 a.m. when they heard gunshots and realized they'd been shot, WLS reported. Two other men, ages 28 and 25, were shot in the head around the same area early Saturday, WLS said. Witnesses said they saw several vehicles drive away from the scene.

>A Chicago police spokesperson told ABC News that 19 people had been arrested on gun-related charges between Friday and Sunday evening... Police said 41 people were shot and seven were killed in the city during the previous weekend, according to the Sun-Times.

abcnews.go.com/US/violent-chicago-weekend-leaves-10-dead-35-wounded/story?id=63442091

Attached: 694940094001_5985330782001_5985324923001-vs[1].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jK6UNW9SZqU
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bring on a heat wave and bad bath salts

It's time for sensible nigger control.

why is this not front page news

whenever a beaner gets shot and killed the sun times have their race listed as "White"

beacause this happens everyday in your country burger

>bad bath salts
implying there is good bath salts

I don't get why there's more violence on the weekends versus the weekday. It's not like these niggers have jobs. Or is it because their gibs come at the end of week?

so everyday this should be front page news...i dont get your point achmed

Just wait until it gets hot. 70 shot in a weekend is normal for July.

starting a CPD thread to discuss this ongoing coonery. Feel free to listen to the scanner with us

Doesnt Chicago have cameras and shot location microphones pretty much covering every inch of the city? How the fuck does anyone get away with anything?

niggers all look the same on camera. it would be better to track them by cellphones

Attached: Baltimore chimpout 2.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

You think that is going to fix the problem, this is your country's culture, you can't fix what is sytemically broken

FAKE NEWS! CHICAGO HAS ONE OF THE STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE NATION!

Attached: baltimore chimpout 3.webm (480x480, 1.35M)

its actually a slow weekend for chicago tbqh.
you need to get into the /chicago police scanner/ threads some time
theres a shooting reported at least 2-3 times every hour sometimes even more.

Good! let them nignogs take each other out, who gives a shit?

Attached: clint.jpg (186x272, 8K)

so a broken system cant be fix...

based leaf

Chicago is so fucking Shakespearean.

Whenever it gets hot, shit gets CRAAAAZZY.

Is is conspicuous that the major news papers Chicago Tribune and Baltimore Sun are both owned by the same company? E.g. Their reporting covers up political corruption constantly and holds no light to the truth as far as what's really happening?

Also, they're too fucking P.C. liberal to tell the truth? E.g. They're fucking liars by constant omission?

Attached: libertystatue.jpg (430x600, 45K)

imagine if you had $1 billion or something and could afford to build a giant wall around south Chicago and then air drop in a bunch of guns, artillery, humvees, catapults, drugs, hookers, detained Muslims, cassowaries and horses into the south Chicago isolated area. And you hooked up a few cameras to be filming it at all times

Attached: ren.png (250x250, 102K)

You there
This below
^

My jap GF had to pass through chicongo intl airport today. She was pissed at the staff for not providing any customer service, just standing around and talking to each other aimlessly. Her flight got switched to another terminal and it was pure chaos. It's funny because I told her about the whole 13% statistic and she got all pissed and asked me to "stand by minority". One step in chicago and she's already complaining about niggers.

Gibs come at the first and the fifteenth of the month.

They vandalize them and the city is very slow on fixing them.

because they shot blacks

You there
This is why ^
Both cities are hotbeds for corruption. Look up SUPES academy ... Both Baltimore and Chicago also have corrupt dealings with them

There's apparently a secret criminal network between them. Crimes of silence and actual crimes. They always get off with a "slap" when they get caught in their own corrupt towns.

I'd ask you to rub it in her face, but that doesn't work on women, why bother

White people need to give up their guns so niggers will stop shooting eachother.

Probably the south south/westside
Northside of chicago is nothing but white people and its great. Only drawback is fagtown near Wrigley but all the white families live pretty far north of that in lincoln square and Ravenswood.
Low down is
Southside=niggers=crimes
Northside=whites=peaceful

clean up your own backyard faggot

This is basically their genetics going to work.

Sub-Saharan African tribe going to war with another African tribe. This is their evolution.

They never learnt to live together as one group and get along for survival due to almost absent selective pressures on them in African compared to colder climates.

>> male niggers killing each other
>> tragic

Pick 1

>niggers killing niggers
>why is this not news?
For the same reason they don't report on the sun coming up each day

Attached: 1559400921751m.jpg (1024x562, 113K)

Laos Asains like Niggers

(((You know why)))

Oh well. 7 more months and I can quit my job and just be a neet that eats pot brownies and goes into a coma all die

>19 people had been arrested on gun-related charges
and none of them will be in jail in 2 years, but keep passing more laws

All day*

anyone who has had to deal with niggers hates them. always told my mom on the phone "never relax around blacks" shed hang up on me.
one trip down to new orleans and she never wants to see another ever again.
just actually being near them is enough

Good thing its systemic. That way no Democrat policies of destroying the black community can be blamed

>niggers using quality M&P shields now instead of shitty Hi-points
For fucks sake, these guns are getting too cheap.

ive been waiting for someone to ask why the barrel is bent

Parties. They mainly kill each other at parties of friends.

Wise words. She's a literal jewish studies major. She put up such a hissy fit when I told her auschwitz is like disneyland. She almost cried, but that turned into moans soon enough. A good dicking is always persuasive.

its nigs killing nigs, retard. No fucking media outlet is going to push this kind of shit. People would legit have to face the fact that niggers are truly worthless scum. Imagine if a single regular news outlet started really pushing this shit. A few more truthseeking media forces joins in across the US. Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit... Niggers would be completely wrecked. Too many dems and jews depend on the narrative that its all whiteys fault in order to stay in power that this will never happen. It'll get shut down fast and the associated agencies blasted as racist.

Attached: 1511408466626.jpg (960x960, 82K)

>and none of them will be in jail in 2 years
No, but half of them will be dead, and that's a win in my book.

Attached: 1513451288155.jpg (239x251, 9K)

at least chicago has a black gay female mayor now

What we've been saying for years

Literally nothing will ever be done about this

>cassowaries
beer just shot out of my nose

so just another Chicago weekend
nigger body count it kinda low

>>At least 10 people were killed and 35 others were wounded in a tragic outburst of Chicago gun violence over the weekend, according to police.

>tragic outburst of gun violence

Anons please tell me normies see through the weasel words, please tell me they don't buy the "it's gun violence" bullshit

keep those bullets flying in Chicago !

god bless america !
god bless police unions !
god bless noggers !

Normies count suicide as gun violence, so no.

Attached: 1508213393817.jpg (639x472, 104K)

The summer time is breeding season for niggers. That’s when their sheboons go into heat. They spend their winters inside writing rap songs and smoking blunts, almost as if it’s nigger dormancy. When the snow melts and the temps climb above 70F they enter the mating period.

Since the bucks have nothing to offer the sheboons (good looks, good personality, good career, nice family), they use violence to secure breeding rights. This explains why niggers are so hostile to everyone, especially towards themselves and even their own offspring. The most violent pass and primitive orcs pass down their genes.

>Officers with the Chicago Police Department attributed the shootings to rash of gang-related incidents
kek
You can never just say it was niggers being niggers and be done with it. Always need to blame-shift.

Attached: yes.png (158x153, 33K)

Read in Morgan Freeman's voice.

Attached: 1528583540120.jpg (480x770, 55K)

These numbers are fucking crazy. Ireland has about twice the population of Chicago and those gun stats for one weekend probably match ours for an entire year.

Good think European governments are importing niggers.

You mean niggers

Holy shit, kek
Thx fren

That's why half of your island is still an *nglo colony, potato nigger.

How the barrel tilts to eject the cartridge.different guns do it other ways.grand power gun,the barrel rotates.

t. Incel English teacher

Barrels tilting to unlock from the breech are rather common in handguns, especially higher powered handguns where the cartridge would be too powerful for simple blowback.

If they keep shooting each other maybe all the bad people will finally be dead and thigs will be great. Just sayin.

Lao and Cambodian people are niggers by default since they act all ghetto and fully tatted.

It gets even worse. The most murderous big city in the US isn't Chicago; it's actually a city called St. Louis. St. Louis had 186 murders last year for a city population of 303,000. That's a rate of 61.4 murders per 100,000 people.

If Ireland had the same murder rate as St. Louis, it would have 2,947 murders each year, or 8 per DAY. American ghetto inhabitants are unbelievably violent, and society has completely lost the will to try and pacify them.

Attached: Worst cities 2016.png (308x421, 11K)

I just want to know if their numbers are dwindling because of this or are they mating so much that they are still on the rise?

There aren't enough murders to offset births, if that's what you mean. That's why murder rates in American ghettos have been like this for around 55 years now, with no hope of stopping. It's entirely "sustainable" as a state of affairs.

Attached: Baltimore murders 2017.jpg (1299x1933, 422K)

Oh shit! I wanna know what happened to this mahfucker!!

Attached: 20190602_234732.jpg (1408x2212, 1.05M)

Life in burgerland. Getting RAKED daily.

I'm not hating on America, gun laws or americans but when you break down the numbers like that it is actually quite frightening. That St Louis rate is nearly the equivalent of the entire death toll during the troubles in Ireland condensed into a single year. It would also probably make St Louis more dangerous for Americans than either Iraq or Afghanistan.

It's a disaster, but it has been so intractable for so long that most people don't care anymore. It's surprising what a society can end up living with when something intolerable gradually becomes an accepted norm.

We have a black and Hispanic problem, not a gun problem.

getting BLACKED by jews daily

yes but they are blacks

untouchables

as decided by the #1 source of hate information
THE SPLC

yeah Chicago is a big city, but it's infested with black murder

What’s the plan?
No identifying info, just a quick rundown.

How many Homicide detectives does Chicago police have under their employ?

Attached: 1507441248829.gif (500x281, 499K)

Lefties dont want to fuckuo dat narrative boyyy

The thing you learn very quickly about American cities is that the good and bad parts map almost directly to the race of the populace. In a massive city like Chicago, there are quiet, safe neighborhoods that are like 80% white and where a woman can walk alone at night without any issues. The problem areas are always black or Hispanic and that's where almost all of the violent crime comes from.

Chicago problems quickly summed up with a webm.
Also wait until a heat wave, once it hits 90 F degrees at night, that is when the fun begins.

Attached: Welcome to Chicago_ we got blacks with guns.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Black culture is destroying America. See above links for proof

Attached: download1.png (521x457, 203K)

I haven't heard a single thing about this besides on pol

Hahahha dumb niggers. Sort of an oxymoron.
Niggers hahahhahah.

>they were standing outside a red van at around 2 a.m. when they heard gunshots and realized they'd been shot

What were they on?

Attached: 1556500644473.jpg (428x505, 46K)

>black people shot each other
>black people
>people
I don't think you know what that word means. These aren't people. They're another species that should have died off a long time ago. Don't feel sympathy for those who kill themselves in pack violence

>>A 28-year-old man and 26-year-old man said they were standing outside a red van at around 2 a.m. when they heard gunshots and realized they'd been shot, WLS reported. Two other men, ages 28 and 25, were shot in the head around the same area early Saturday, WLS said. Witnesses said they saw several vehicles drive away from the scene.
did the two other guys who got shot in the head realize they’d been shot? In the case of black guys the effects are so minor that you could easily overlook it

Niggers may not realize it.

Because illegal gun violence doesn't let them try to force laws against legal guns.

LAST weekend in Chicongo
7 murders
41 shot

Lololol niggers gotta work on that aim.

Many heat wave nights I listen to the police radio and enjoy.
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763

>Police said 41 people were shot and seven were killed

And they wuz all kangz n sheeit

Id recruit you guys to help me. And it would be the funniest time we ever had.

I can't remember the exact number but a reporter who goes by the name "Bloody Chicago" says that they significantly reduced their number of detectives recently/