Kike purge soon

WP

Attached: 4ad2d3df383935ed6b7fb45a6b66fcae6c5a023c45dae3075f25a42a41f186bf.png (1238x3693, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phGykp4bUsk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Zion Don

>muh Q
fuck off kike

Attached: assange-maymay.jpg (1813x4137, 3.98M)

Trust the plan, 4d chess, yadda yadda

you've been saying this since back when I was a newfag

What's the youngest you've ever been with? and how old were you at the time?

C'mon, be honest guys; we're all friends here. She was 18 and I was also 18 at the time. Bet no-one here could beat that
>18/18

Attached: 1559420733979.jpg (750x937, 153K)

Is this low effort clickbait-meme soup compilation supposed to disprove Q somehow?

We had these shitty threads posted by VictoryoftheLarp back when Trump had just been elected. He promised good ETs, Pleiadians et al, were going to come and arrest all the kikes ('cabal' he called them) and there would be an 'event' (he called it THE event) which would send all humans into 4D sometime at the end of 2017.
Needless to say none of this happened. No arrests, Social justice kikery has continued unabated, third worlders still overrunning white countries, censorship has gotten worse,Assange is under arrest, Q is posting about Iran regime change and Trump has devoted all his energy to sucking Israeli cock.
None of the Corey Goode/David Wilcock LARP you have posted is new. We've seen it all before and it's as gay now as it was then. Sage.

>we're

Banged a 13 and 14 yr old when I was 15. Also a few 15 yr olds when I was 16.

They pay writers in Hollywood who can't write this well.

14/88

take your meds

>screen shotting some shitty larp thread
summer vacation should be abolished for burgers

OP LITERALLY HANG YOURSLEF FOR MAKING ME READ SUCHA A LOW RES IMG AHHHH

>Have telepathy
Posts on Jow Forums

digits and tt's 102 year old JFK.

checked

kikes

>Tanks in 30 minutes: The post

Trust the plan.

Attached: 1530283976026.jpg (1024x813, 140K)

Attached: q.jpg (233x367, 20K)

I want to believe, but believing is hard. Very hard.

Are we gassing the E.T.s too or what?

Sounds like a turbo larp.

How many boomers will fall for this LARP?
>muh aliens
Yeah can't wait for (((them))) to awake the nephilim from antarctic, parade them around the public with their unearthed ancient technology, and try to convince people they are aliens and whatever they say is for the public good.

that OP talks bad about Catholics while making an appeal to Christians. I wonder (((why)))

Lmao I remember that faggot. As always the "event" as they call is delayed and delayed. Now all the new age larpers and so called channelers don't even report anymore when the event occurs. There is also another blog site by a white hat insider where the guy has been promising a financial reset Zimbabwe money happening in a week since 2014.Now they are hyping up another happening that will not happen. They are getting desperate for some reason, maybe no one is buying their magic healing crystals anymore.

Nothing was said about Jews not all Jews are evil I wish you would finally understand that

Attached: IMG_2985.png (516x594, 24K)

I don't believe anything in OP's image. Why, you ask? Because the invasion of America has increased termendously since Trump took office. More immigrants have been made citizens last year than ever before. Every day hundreds of invaders are being sent all around America. If what OP's image says were true, then the invader issue would have been dealt with the way Trump promised when he was campaigning. Instead, he did a complete 180 and has been as bad, if not worse, than Hillary would have been. We have more invaders than ever and nothing seems to be being done to slow it down.

America is now a third-world commie country. The elites own every government and media outlets and PR firms around the world.

Trump hires only commie-globalists into his Admin and allows them to continue with their commie-globalist agenda. Trump has Kushner at Bilderberg right now.

So, whatever OP.

Oh, and Aliens are demons. Duh.

tell me when you get the person responsible for
youtube.com/watch?v=phGykp4bUsk&feature=youtu.be
>this
shit
>they're getting paid to be degenerate
why not tell the truth and say government isnt wanting you to get this done. which they dont have paperwork on me for it. just conflicts of interests, kangaroo courts,

Attached: creditcomp3.jpg (800x872, 419K)

>Trust the plan
Not today Mossad, sage this dumb thread.

Is this Purple user?

if plans dont involve taking these niggers down i dont blieve you have gotten teh issue out.

Not to mention 'Cobra', who was supposedly liasing between the 'Pleiadians' and Earth turned out to be a lying bullshit artist and was disavowed by the rest of the LARPers. Boomers will believe anything.

> liasing between 'Pleiadians' and Earth
> lying bullshit artist
> turned out to be
rilly!

So big happenings on the 4th please not another larp I'm still recovering from the asteroid

Are we having burgers and hotdogs with the ayys on the 4th this year?

> be ultra advanced ayy lmao
> choose one random eastern european as their contact
> he posts everything into his shitty blogspot website
> uses ads, sells seminars and asks for money all the time
> says "IT'S HAPPENING" every week until exhaustion
He was the precursor to Q, along with currency reset scammers.

He didn't identify himself as such.
Throughout the thread also he failed to give any proof of anything, making him the polar opposite of Purple user.

17/25

Never/never

Q = JFK Jr

Found the guy who never got laid in high school.

eat shit kike, trust muh plan. you Qtards are literally worse than niggers. absolutely programmable morons.
>dude ET
the only fucking ETs I see are all the fucking shitskins flooding the country so yeah if by ET you mean Eddie Torres then wooo. you can fuck of with this boomer tier conspiracy shit. take your pills and fuck off back to cripple chan and stay on /qresearch/ or whatever containment board they have for you faggots.

Q is a limited hangout meant to keep you idiots distracted and it's worked beautifully. go trust the plan and fuck off.

>friend of trump
so who do we think is Q?

>The only weapon still in (((their))) arsenal is the bedia behemoth they've created over the past 80 years.

Take out the Jr
>35
meme magic has spoken

>I've seen the following suggestions
JFK jr.
Epstein
Giuliani
Assange
Trump
Bannon

Fuck that, I'm going to be 'that guy' with every fucking person I meet including family. Those fucking shits deserve it.