What did they see back in the day that made them also come to the conclusion that homosexuality and promiscuity are...

What did they see back in the day that made them also come to the conclusion that homosexuality and promiscuity are society-destroyers?

Attached: 50115A3C-B6E4-42DE-9B07-5C40CA4388BE.jpg (873x491, 63K)

From observations and God telling them.

I imagine that they were more interested in reproduction and got their gratification from actually having children. The existence of the tribe depended on it, too, so everyone was expected to do their part.

G-d's first commandment (mitzvah in the Torah) is to be fruitful and multiply. Faggots (Toieva practioners) cannot do that. Thus they are in violation of G-d's divine decrees.

bump

Say God you dirty kike

The same reasoning the Vatican did not want birth control to become a thing.
When you take away procreation from sex, the society starts to disconnect sex with procreation, and the entire basis of the society becomes centered around pleasure before God's laws.
Quite literally the edict of Satan.

Repent from sin, and stop being an AIDS/GRIDS riddled faggot you sodomite!

Attached: 1554919497845.png (1600x1600, 189K)

Say god you ancap faggot

see

Attached: 1555068859954.jpg (303x299, 36K)

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah

God will burn you heretical kikes for turning your back on his son

>What did they see
Dick in manbutt

Attached: 1547485586764.jpg (600x719, 86K)

You practice literal idolatry. How can G-d have a son? It's not possible spiritually, nor physiologically possible. Moreover, worshiping a MAN or any symbols attributed to him are also against G-d's will. Reread Zechariah 13 and become educated.

Attached: back_to_discord.png (700x1007, 801K)

This was because men wanted to have sex with heavenly beings.

A god that can create everything and know it all intimately. Will never die, knows the future, and can do literally anything.
>How can that have a son?
Seriously?

>Zechariah 13 and become educated
This part is a bit more reasonable, Jesus himself said that while he and "his father" were one, that he was not "the father" but would be the right hand of "the father" again.
Veneration does look like worship. And I have a hard time distinguishing.
The other problem is that John 1:1 suggests that Jesus was the literal Word which was used to create the universe, in flesh. That is to say, that the creating force of our universe took the form of flesh, knowing himself as the literal word of the Creator.
In any event, one doesn't need to worship Jesus to accept that his covenant is the only path to Righteousness at this date.

The same things we're seeing now.

>This part is a bit more reasonable, Jesus himself said that while he and "his father" were one, that he was not "the father" but would be the right hand of "the father" again.
This is where the idolatry claims come from.
>Veneration does look like worship. And I have a hard time distinguishing.
May you find the right path, user.
>John 1:1
I do not, and cannot accept the "New Testament" as divinely inspired.

In any event, I think we're on the same page about faggotry. I wish you the best!

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Are you retarded? The angels disguised themselves as travelers to put the city to the test. The residents did not know they were angels.

For 2000 years you've been punished for something.
That's what Torah said about you not following the law, you'd be kicked out and be foreigners.

In nobody else's name was a copy of the Torah taken to the literal entire earth, and Isaiah told you that was a mark of the Messiah to come.
Thank you for your wishes.

Read it in the original Hebrew. It's pretty clear.

Why do you manipulate the Word of God and deny Jesus who is the Christ? Why must you make yourself like an anti-Christ and spread lies against the Son of the Most High. Repent, user. For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand and soon the world will become filled with the judgment of the one true God. Confess your sins to the Father and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is indeed the Way, the Truth and the Life.

>What did they see back in the day that made them also come to the conclusion that homosexuality and promiscuity are society-destroyers?

probably homosexuality and promiscuity

um... faggots.
it's pretty self evident OP

>what did they see
They saw hope for eternal salvation or damnation hinging on their IRL LARP sessions.

can you see how jews get triggered with christianity?...I'm not gonna even cite the fucker

>Why do you manipulate the Word of God
I do not
>Jesus who is the Christ?
See Zechariah 13, It should be clear.

Can we agree that faggits are abominations?

They saw what happened to the Cities of the Plain.

Attached: Sodom And Gohmora.jpg (2863x1830, 1004K)

>Can we agree that faggits are abominations?
Why even bring this up to me? I am a man of God and one who has fear of Him and all His ways. Or are you so led astray as to think the ones proclaiming the name of our Lord Jesus Christ would be so foolish as to accept the sins of mankind as false doctrine?
>See Zechariah 13, It should be clear.
On the contrary, Zechariah is one of the most unclear books in the Bible and he certainly stands as a prophet who speaks in riddles of strange prophecies. Nevertheless, Zechariah speaks plainly of the Promised One, Jesus Christ, in chapter 13. In fact, the whole of scripture speaks about Him, for before even Abraham was, He is.

So we can find middle ground to agree that homosexuals are violating G-d's law?

bump