DeWayne Craddock is a weird fucking dude

>Meathead gym rat (steroids?).
>Had a silver Camero. Security camera's pointing out his windows at his apartment/condo.
>No financial issues.
>Had a failed marriage with a woman with a very uncommon name. Woman with same name recently made a gofundme for breast cancer treatment. (I don't know the name, they won't report on it)
>neighbors said he was super quiet, never had visitors, and that he sat motionless in his car for a bit before going to work that morning.
>no social media at all. No pictures of him really exist.
>survivors mention that some of them encountered him multiple times during the shooting and he either looking straight through one of them, as if they didn't exist, or he simply ignored them.
>Former National Guard dude.

I wonder if the autopsy will show steroid abuse/other ped's that could have contributed to an altered mental state.

Otherwise maybe a brain tumor? Some medical diagnosis we'll find out about? HIV from sharing steroid needles? Sex with prostitutes?

Then you have the whole Manchurian candidate angle. It really seems like he just SNAPPED, or was activated Sirhan Sirhan style.

So do we know the woman's name from his failed marriage? What else do we know that I haven't already listed?

Attached: security.jpg (1024x683, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/88f844772f6b4e55a72396c930ebfc0a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>was a nigger
you missed one OP

more people were shot in chicago during the time it took you to type that out

its a nothingburger

good catch

bump, we need more dirt on this nigger

>Had a failed marriage with a woman with a very uncommon name.
Shequandela?

>activated Sirhan Sirhan style
Whole thing is glowing and I'm suspecting this

>when you see parallels of yourself in a mass shooter
I'd be really worried if I was a nigger

Powers of Observation over 9000

>more people were shot in chicago during the time it took you to type that out
>its a nothingburger

Nothingburger that will be used to direct political policy in the future, where as mortys killing mortys is status quo and will never result in laws being passed that affect me personally.

activated by his handler. people should be looking into the victims' recent activities

All of America's icons and hero's seem under attack. MLK has not been immune. A resent book written by a white professor depicting King as a degenerate was recently published destroying an African American hero. We all see the results, So sad.

Probably another false flag to erode rights.

DeWayne Craddock rhymes with Stephen Paddack.
Haha

Attached: Paddoccraddock3.jpg (1600x1200, 742K)

Nothing recently released about mlk was a secret. It was well known he was a communist whore monger. There was a lot of shit about him in the JFK papers that released after trump became president. He was also a mascot for Jewish communists and didnt even write his own speeches.

Because neither of them actually existed

>steroid abuse/other ped's that could have contributed to an altered mental state
steroids don't do what you think they do, brainlet

Post the real pic user...

Attached: 1559429741975.jpg (300x346, 13K)

Sounds like latent schizophrenia with an episode of symptom exacerbation brought on by external stressors.

He was black. It will be forgotten and no one really gives a shit.

Post body or gtfo

HIV or cancer diagnosis.

>asocial nigger with a failed marriage hated his job and decided to kill people that slighted him

I really think you're reading too far in to this

>Paddock
>Craddock
>Hasenpfefer Incorporated!

Very much this and checked.

>nigger with money living in neighborhood with niggers decides to install security cameras
Wow what could the explanation possibly be?

>metalhead
>nigger
Damn, that is weird.

What if he wasn’t a Real person?! Like sandy hook boy.
I’ve only seen grainy black and white pic of Dindu looks like it was from the 60s.

I don’t buy any of this Va Bch bullshit. Will talk to brother that lives there Monday.

Nothing makes sense and story keep changing, yet the have photo gallery of all the supposedly dead victims at the end of Day one?!, like the 911 hijackers photos on all news stations by 6 pm est!!!

Attached: 666C8A3A-D785-4194-A047-639154587EEC.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

This!

Because, thanks to the internet, more and more people are becoming aware of the fact that it was proven in court that the U.S. gov assassinated him. Now they are trying to smear his name to make it seem like no big deal. These god damn traitors need to be skinned alive.

apnews.com/88f844772f6b4e55a72396c930ebfc0a

>Virginia Beach shines light on victims, not mass shooter

Don't talk about the shooter. Don't look at him, don't think about him, don't ask questions, don't wonder why, just ignore him. Focus on the victims instead, because they are the only people that really exist and will hold up to intense scrutiny.