She's got a point

twitter.com/sairasameerarao/status/1101566761260834816

Attached: whypipo.png (1230x826, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-racially-motived-911-calls-ban-20190527-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you get a blue checkmark based on the amount of stupid shit you say?

How else do I get them to leave my property?

Offer them a job application

Agreed. They should just shoot them and call an ambulance to come clean up the mess.

Fixed!

Attached: 20190602_231553.png (1230x826, 185K)

tell them you're collecting child support

Lol let the niggers rape the fuck out of white women. Theyre all democrats. I hope white women get raped to death and pulled apart into pieces by packs of wild foaming at the mouth niggers.

Fuck all of pols mothers and sisters. All of your white whore female family members are shit and are literally voting to have you, their fathers and brothers, murdered.

that's so fucking racist she should be deported

These hideous brown people need to shut the fuck up and go back to their countries.

And guess who will vote against this idea. White women

This is actually a thing in Grand Rapids Michigan

lets report her to twitter for making racist statements encouraging the disenfranchisement and endangerment of innocent civilians based on race, and that they are promoting that.

#GETSAIRASCHECKMARK

spotted the kike

False police reports are already a crime. Most calls about black people aren’t false.

Why white *women*? I call the cops on niggers all the time.

>> soon to be seething child support payer living in an apartment while your white ex wife is fucking Tyrone

You have a lot to learn you retarded early 20s faggot. Youre about to get fuuuuuuucked and financially ruined by a white whore who will legally take your kids away from you and use them as weapons against you as they call another man daddy and she demonizes you to your own children. You have fucking no idea whats coming to your young idealistic fucking retarded ass

lemme jus,,,,,,,,, no

weeew lad

Attached: 1559242172257.jpg (361x358, 12K)

Neck yourself faggot

1 post by ID

Fine, do it. Fuck white people that choose to live in liberal hellholes. They need to learn what their weakness has caused.

>ambulance
Survivors give conflicting stories and file lawsuits.

It’s time we criminalize brown women who call the police on white women calling the police on black women.

Period

>anti rape

>anti racism

Pick one

Save and spread the fucking word, any white person who sees this and has even half an ounce of sanity left will be repulsed.

These shitskinned mongrels do not care if you get raped, beaten, or killed. All they care about is more gibs and more priveleges for themselves.

she's got a point. you've got the second amendment, use it. Why waste time with the cops

really fixed!!

Attached: lockemup.png (1230x826, 134K)

based

>make it a crime to report a crime
pottery

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

She's my favorite twitter account. Her followers and comments sections are more based than usual, although that could just be a recent raid.

Attached: saira_rao_feed.png (572x918, 105K)

Spotted the cuckold

Kek

/thread

DAS RITE

Maybe blacks need to stop committing so much crime and attacking and harassing innocent bystanders if they don't like being pursued by the police

Attached: ygomerchant.png (300x438, 243K)

we all know that would've been deleted instantly by twatter

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

she's batshit

this

have sex

Grand Rapids, Michigan is literally considering making "racially-motivated 911 calls" illegal lol. Good luck with that.

chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-racially-motived-911-calls-ban-20190527-story.html

Great argument

This whale is seriously fucked in the head.

Jow Forums debating weather they hate women or minorities more

I know everyone hates social media but I love it because it exposes subhumans like this into revealing what they really think