The Power To Say NO To Women In Western Society

Just think about this. ALL the images and videos of Womyn that men are bombarded with on a MINUTE BY MINUTE basis. Almost every single Womyn you know or is around you in your life is a secret Thot, or has acted like one.

And yet some of you STILL drool and go nuts over it. You STILL put Womyn on a pedestal. You treat them like they are the prize and shit. What the fuck Jow Forums? How are you not using this reality to change your life?

You literally see HUNDREDS of images a day, and still act like you just saw a Womyn for the first time in your life. Every.Single.Time. Stop this shit. Stop this shit right now and realize that every time you encounter a Womyn, you have had a constant bombardment every day of your life by tits and ass.

Fucking wake up. They're NOT that special.

Attached: 1444739733409.jpg (450x357, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Almost every single Womyn you know or is around you in your life is a secret Thot, or has acted like one.
wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

Yeah, and MANY church going Womyn were FORMER Thots too.

Plus, I never said to go MGTOW. I am saying to use the POWER we have as Men to not let these effing THOTS sway our actions. Come on!

word to big bird. worst men are the ones who throw others under the bus at every whiff of vagiff

>Yeah, and MANY church going Womyn were FORMER Thots too.
But that is not
>>Almost every single Womyn you know

It’s fun tho. Fuck off im still new at it I gotta learn

>(((MGTOW)))

I don't advocate MGTOW. I advocate Men having sex with women, having success with them, and eventually getting married.

> FUN

Putting Womyn on a pedestal is not fun. Having Womyn chase YOU is fun.

>Men having sex with women, having success with them, and eventually getting married.
having sex with women before you are married is retarded and the reason there are so many divorces

If you don't know how to ATTRACT a woman, how the fuck are you even going to find a wife? By creating memes or being good and video games??

Why do you need to sleep with them to attract them?

before I say anything else I think MGTOW is for faggots honestly.

that being said. they're right 90% of the time.

when they say women are all whores, its true. women like to get used like whores.

when they say women scheme to get resources from men because they can't produce them on their own. again, this is totally true.

is it worth the shit tests and scheming and lying and drama to put yourself in the position to court a decent woman in order to marry and produce white children?
ABSOLUTELY. DO NOT FORGET THE 14 WORDS.

there is no reason you can't work on yourself for long enough and do a good enough job to attract a suitable babymaker.

think about this for a minute

-you build discipline by saving money, working out, and being outgoing.

-as a reward for your hard work these habits and their results will put you in a higher position in society in terms of material wealth, looks and social status.

- for completing steps one and two you get all the aforementioned rewards which are really the goal of anybody who's taken the red/iron pill. and as an extra bonus YOU GET ALL THE PUSSY YOU WANT. it will follow you wherever you go. even when you are not searching for it.

wake up idiot. mgtow is for faggots.

I say no to them but i say it like this...

"Fuck you white whore. Get raped and beaten by a nigger"

>when they say women are all whores, its true
says the whoremonger

Because Women will NOT hang around you for hours on end to talk about friend shit. They don't operate that way. Eventually there has to be sexual TENSION or the appearance of a "Man to Woman" interaction.

Or else you will ALWAYS be her FRIEND.

I can't even see women anymore.
They're just shapes colors and noise to me.

>Eventually there has to be sexual TENSION or the appearance of a "Man to Woman" interaction.
Then you get married

you're either a roastie or a queer. either way neck yourself.

You're a virgin, aren't you? It does NOT work that way.

Women don't fucking marry Men who are "good friends" or "nice guys". Unless you're a Mormon or Mennonite.

yes it does. women need flirtation to maintain attraction. they'll just block you out otherwise.

I was on my wedding night
How can you both complain about roasties while advocating fornication at the same time?

>Unless you're a Mormon or Mennonite.
Or any other conservative Christian

Attached: The-Bates-Family.jpg (1024x835, 221K)

Pilpulling thot enabler

good luck meeting a modern woman and getting her to marry you without fucking her first.

>thot enabler
I am the one saying fornication is wrong

And how are you going to show a "Man to Woman" frame, if you're just going to talk about friend shit? Do you think we live in some Biblical society, where we are all Amish?

I've rejected women and I agree with this post.

memeflag jew poisoning the well.

What are you talking about?
Women to pressure men into sex its the other way around.
youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

I didn't say to reject all women. You guys are retards.

>if you're just going to talk about friend shit? Do you think we live in some Biblical society, where we are all Amish?
Talk about the Bible and your future family

I'm not gay though

this is not real. you are reaching.

>Fucking wake up. They're NOT that special.
and pro-tip: this applies also to your own mother, siblings, and GF/wife

>OP
>not gay

lol

I'm not saying you gay op, I am just saying its hard for dudes to implement what youre saying

What is not real?
You actually think women are the ones demanding sex from men?

I just use this flag because the rest of canada is gay as fuck and should be genocided. I don't want to bother with meme responses every time. Gadsden also represents me better.

Women shouldn't control your life. If your girl isn't going to be a net positive, dump her ass. At least spend money on yourself instead shoes n shit for her.

If you want a loan you are going to have to get your husband down to the bank with you ma'am

We don't want to join your He-man Wymen Haters club.
We like girls.

absolutely. try to court a girl and not fuck her. she'll just try to tempt you into sex until she realizes there's no hope and move on. exactly the opposite of what that video was purporting.

>A FUCKING LEAF

No, it's not. I've been with more women than most guys. If Men only realize how EASY it is to attract women when they are OFF the Pedestal. Jesus. You have to start somewhere. I see all this talk of "marriage" on Jow Forums. And I realze 90% of the dues here are just not even able to ATTRACT women.

It's so weird and cringy.

I never used the word "all"

based

is that (You) bill???

Attached: Barrisacryptojew 1.jpg (253x222, 43K)

>We don't want to join your He-man Wymen Haters club.
>We like girls.

You fucking IDIOT. Read my posts.

>tempt you into sex
these are trashy women who are just using sex to get you dependent on them

So are you going to have an actual discussion or just be a retard pussy chaser.

based and redpilled

You've never had a good woman attracted to you, have you?

>I've been with more women than most guys.
Are you married?
Were did all of these women go?

idk man I like pussy. and like I said. You don't have to chase it. It just comes once you make an attempt to act like a regular person.

Good women dont have sex before they are married

lol no. they wanna fuck because it feels good moron.

Not nearly as much as men
See tinder

I'm wasting my fucking time. Jow Forums is a bitter Virgin pussy pedestal fest. Literally 95% don't even know how to talk to women and meme about marriage. Never even seen pussy. Can't even get a women to talk to them for more than a 30 minute friendly CHAT.

Why did I bother?

>Good women dont have sex before they are married

Wrong, plenty do.

You are in a really deep state of delusion. Women love sex and they have it all the time.

Weren't you just complaining about roasties now you are saying good women have sex before they are married
Make up your mind

I guarantee you. Talk to 99% of women about God, marriage, chastity, etc....they will not ever return your calls or even give your their number in the first place.

Some with putting them on a PEDESTAL and being impressed with their LOOKS.

Not nearly as much as men

Well if its going to be a financial drain, I don't want it. Women are as disposable to me as men are to women.

>Weren't you just complaining about roasties now you are saying good women have sex before they are married
>Make up your mind

No, read my OP.

1) Stop putting Women on PEDESTALS
2) Learn how to attract them
3) Get married eventually
4) Women like sex, even good ones.

delusional

>Not nearly as much as men

Wrong. Women like sex MORE

>Talk to 99% of women about God, marriage, chastity
This is probably because you dont talk to christian women
If you want to admit your advise is only useful for atheists I will gladly leave this thread

>3) Get married eventually
Are you married yet?
If no why not?

Nah, my advice is useful for MEN

Nope. I plan on it. Nothing in my life is out of congruence with everything I've typed

Think about how dumb that statement is.

Ok then why is it so much easier for women to get laid than men?

Why should I take you advise if you still have not found a quality woman?

>Ok then why is it so much easier for women to get laid than men?

Because Men are chasers. Men also put every woman on a PEDESTAL. Women are the "prize". And women don't actually want that. Show a woman a man who know HE is the prize, she'll lose her mind and think of him night and day.

NO ALL WOMEN ARE QUEEN!

>This is probably because you dont talk to christian women
small sample size but i got involved with a chrstian girl a few months ago and she said she wanted to have sex with me but not date. at first i thought it was because i wasn't christian but she stopped using that excuse. then because i didn't want to have sex before marriage she fucked someone else who took her virginity then she dated the guy who took her virginity and i was at least able to convince her that the open relationship she was in was wrong. but then she ghosted me and decided to date someone else. girl had traditional values and is apparently a southern baptist. i told her she was fornicating by having sex before marriage and being in an open relationship but she denied that was fornication. she just wanted brownie points for not losing her virginity until age 20.

i anticipate that she will contact me if i ever get famous. or rich.

I find "quality" women all the time. I'm surrounded by them. I don't live a life of WANTING, like you. A life of scarcity.

>Because Men are chasers
If women had mens sex drives they would also be chasers

what? dude are you retarded? i wont make fun of you if you have a learning disability.

>I find "quality" women all the time.
Then why haven't you married one?

Hypergamy.

>If women had mens sex drives they would also be chasers

You're a fucking clueless Dude

>Then why haven't you married one?

Not my time. Next question?

some user once posted that men can live their lives according to an ideal, like abstinence or honor or whatever. women live according to societal acceptance. women are incapable of doing something revolutionary like waiting until marriage to have sex as long as the company they keep considers that behavior outdated or puritan. a man on the other hand will continue working toward a goal and ideal even if everyone around him says t's unrealistic. cato the elder's decision to kill himself instead of live under caesar is incomprehensible to most men but incomprehensible to ALL women.

So you think its easier for men to get laid than women?
cool story bro
buzzword
It is simple supply and demand
There are more men looking to get laid than women so it is harder for them
What are you waiting for?
Why did you ditch all of these quality women?

I dont go outside enough to interact with them

Men and women think differently about sex. Men can have MORE virtue. And they usually lose that war. Women LOVE to be seduced.

the word you are looking for is integrity, however many men fail at this constantly as well
you make zero sense dumb ass, my statement and your counterpoint do not add up at all. you're not arguing with me, you're just yelling stuff out. its like me saying "my dog likes dog food therefore hockey is the best sport." get a book on logic and educate yourself

>What are you waiting for?
>Why did you ditch all of these quality women?

"Ditch"? Who said I did? Who said MARRIAGE was my only goal?

I bet you're the type of guy who simultaneously puts pussy on a PEDESTAL but also stays so VIRTUOUS he never speaks to women.

YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ALONE!!

>Women LOVE to be seduced.
but women don't see losing their virginity to their husband as seduction. that used to be true, not anymore. not since birth control. nevertheless i'm a stubborn man and i'm not going to support premartial sex since it is a huge factor in the decline of the west

It's not a buzzword it's just reality. Men date down and women date up. Anybody with two eyes in their head can see this everyday. This naturally leads to a segment of the male population being excluded from, or at least significantly restricted to access on the sexual market.

>"Ditch"? Who said I did?
So did they leave you
> Who said MARRIAGE was my only goal?
then what is it?
>but also stays so VIRTUOUS he never speaks to women
I am married

My brain understands what you're saying but my dick disagrees. I want to impregnate every single thotie I come across and I struggle to regain focus and get back on task.

>premartial sex since it is a huge factor in the decline of the west

No, it is not. Social Media and 24 hour news and video games and easy distractions are.

>Men date down and women date up
How do you define up and down?
Just because you think women who are rejecting you should be on you level does not make it true

>I am married

Cool, then stay married. You did good.

>No, it is not. Social Media and 24 hour news and video games and easy distractions are.
don't be dense. they are all factors. premartial sex has no strings attached largely because of birth control and because, no matter what feminists say, there isn't really slut shaming the way there used to be. the lack of shame we have today is certainly fed by social media though