Veterans storm out of meeting with AOC

Based Ocasio-Cortez and cucked (((veterans)))

>Another attendee, who wished to remain anonymous, told the New York Post that they were "revolted" when Ocasio-Cortez bashed President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Attached: mommy.jpg (1600x900, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/47937/i-was-revolted-veterans-storm-out-meeting-ocasio-ryan-saavedra
youtu.be/0lbOfHvaKQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailywire.com/news/47937/i-was-revolted-veterans-storm-out-meeting-ocasio-ryan-saavedra

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has purposely kept the last name of one of the greatest colonialists of all time, Cortez. He decimated the Mayan population. Is she a descendant? I've trolled her on twitter about this, of course to no reply.
/pol should hammer on it, it would be a big win if this proud colonialist dropped the cortez out of shame. She's a total airhead, too stupid to even realize she needs to pay reparations, NOW.
youtu.be/0lbOfHvaKQQ

She's a spic, not indigenous

We'd need a genealogy report to know if there's a relationship. But it doesn't really matter. It's equivalent to her keeping the last name of Hitler.

operation spank mommy's ass?

She's hispanic, and of european descent (based on her looks).. dont know the genealogy of her last names... but whether the cortez from from hispanic or spanish descent, either way it's entirely possible she's related.. Cortez family lived in mexico and interbed there. From an article about it:
" Let’s remember when Cortes’s men conquered the land would be known as Mexico, soldiers who conquered it had also… Brought their families within. Married indigenous peoples. Intermarriage in later descendants"

So steep the heat from AOC’s feet
She stomps on huevos and cooks scrambled treats
Or so steps on beans for some dank frijoles
Stirring in the pot her feet’s girly glaze
No punt of her boot nor jolt of her heel
Could peal from my pipes any joy but the squeal
A shout of pain, sure, even scrotal agony
Blessed all flesh struck by her majesty
Tucked into soft pumps or gliding in sandals
Thefts of her Loubs ignited great scandals
Keeping her slippers and flip-flops locked tightly
AOC’s schedule keeps her feet sprightly
Send your best goons, spirit me to your lair
Bathe me in shrink beams to squish by soles bare
Now but an angstrom and AOC’s nails abyssal
Lapidary escarpments, freckles and bristle
Her pheromones rain like atmosphere
Betwixt AOC’s toes, the saltiest schmear
Baptized in her funks, I feel so alive
Drenched by scents floral, cheeses and chive
AOC’s feet share many hues with rosewood
Toes not stubby nor phallic, like toes should
Asleep on her tummy, braaper to the moon
Her ventral soles loom like a scrunchy dune
Questing and climbing her flexuous ripples
Those female fumes stir heady sniffles
Rave for Alexandria Ocasio-
Cortez’s toes, Latinx pistachios

>and of european descent (based on her looks)

Some European, but she's got Indo in her. Basic Spaniards don't look that and are far whiter.

If you take into consideration her mouth, some groundhog too. But keeping that last name just offends me all by itself, and I'm not even 1% hispanic. She might as well be alexandria hitler-cortez-khan-che-pol-pot

Why would veterans get so outraged that someone bashes Netanyahu

What a bunch of cucks, why do soldiers worship kikes so much?

>AOC is European
Never change you fucking MUtt

Attached: please kys.png (649x839, 750K)

Without Jews there would be no major wars and without major wars, no vets

cortez was european. He came from spain, I think that's european.. checking. Yep. (/sarc)
That's why so many hispanics have it (as well as spaniards), the family moved into mexico and interbred. I thought I covered that.

Lmao. The military will absolutely attack Americans when we revolt. The military is pure daily brainwash. They tell you the first day at boot camp "you are now government property"

This desu

Fuck it let them die for Schlomo. Its their choice. I will demonize the military to my children so they never have any desire to join Israels proxy amry

Her jaw is the widest part of her face ffs

Anyway, Cortez is a very common name

>US soldiers getting pissed their actual commander in chief, Netanyahu, is criticized

Pathetic cucks.

Perception > reality. Isn't that usually the point when /pol attacks? It may be true, it may not. But like a jew keeping the last name Hitler, it's not a good look. Same for a self professed hispanic.

Why would you meet with this freshman House Rep who is likely to not have a seat in a year?

Incredibly effective I'm sure, but focusing on her makes her more important.
Do you want her around? Really?