Degenerates are boring

I've come to the conclusion that people who engage in degeneracy actually lack creativity and or skill, and so they reject they rage against the cuck status this bestows upon them by attemting to toss the game-board entirely. They try to trash human relationships because they can't have any, they trash skilled artists because they're untalented etc. etc.

It's extremely boring what they do. I've stopped caring about their childish actions.

Attached: clearlens.png (179x203, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/cuckold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you close your mouth when you eat? Oh I forgot

I think it's true.

My brother is a complete degenerate by definition and he's pretty boring outside of the drugs and parties.

Disgusting

Attached: 10289624.jpg (388x342, 19K)

is that an aztec?

imagine it eating

A whole new meaning for mouth breathers.

I've noticed this too. I used to work downtown surrounded by them and was surprised to find out that for all of their faggoty flair, they had very tame, sheepish personalities and no sense of humor etc.

whores are also boring and dumb

These people are developmentally damaged/stunted. Let their body modifications act as a warning to stay away from them.

We're at the point now that being a "normie" is considered counterculture.

Typically the most boring looking or most normie looking people tend to have some amount of interesting thing to themselves, whether it be a talent or some weird thing that they like.

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-01-28-14h16m52s216.png (853x480, 444K)

It's the main actor in apocalypto

I've started to think it's degenerates who actually normie. I mean think of all the celebrities and their pre-approved bullshit philosophies and causes they take up to vitue signal. They aren't interesting at all.

I'd liken it more to a attention-seeking mental illness. It's like their entire existence has to be validated by people watching and judging them. Good or bad attention, doesn't matter, as long as someone is watching, their addiction is satisfied.

We're hitting societal dilemmas that aren't even possible.

Attached: zumar.jpg (800x600, 54K)

yea no shit

Attached: buttwipe.jpg (720x535, 81K)

>people who engage in degeneracy actually lack creativity and or skill
>they rage against the cuck status this bestows upon them
How does being boring, unskilled, and uncreative make someone a cuckold?
dictionary.com/browse/cuckold
Stop abusing that word.
Abuse of words destroys their potency.
>They try to trash human relationships because they can't have any
So you look down on lonely people?
You kick people when they're down?
>they trash skilled artists because they're untalented
Who is trashing skilled artists? Which artists? And why? Perhaps the artists being trashed aren't actually skilled or worthy?
>It's extremely boring what they do.
Boring people are boring. Noted.
>I've stopped caring about their childish actions.
And yet you decided to post about it here...

Look, OP. Go somewhere else if you just wanted to blog.

Isn’t constant exposure like OP pic not healthy for your gums/teeth?

could you imagine the smell of her infected, food compacted gums while she eats at a restaurant across from you on a date?
She would take a chunk out of her light brown vegan burger and the viscous mystery matter mashed together with the whole wheat bread would and the oily green residue of the avocado topping would ooze out of her mouth hole, and she'll have to try to cover and clean it up with a napkin while she goes on and on discussing how hateful rhetoric from Christian Conservative neo-fascists marginalizes gender fluid African children causing them to be more likely targeted by the police brutality and how an anarcho-syndicalist nation could finally free such a disparaged working class minority.

Just imagine the smell

Attached: 263.jpg (1024x784, 134K)

I realized this when thinking about the people that get tattoos.

Degeneracy is too common so it's become pretty stale.

cope

TATTOOS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID
>CHECK OUT WHAT I DREW DUDE
FOR THE NEXT 60 YEARS

T degenerate

How does this not fuck up her speech? Also I seriously doubt she can use a straw b/c no ability to create low pressure in mouth

You sure about that?

t. buttmad degenerate faggot with a million tattoos and holes in his face like OP

literally shitposting on your own skin

Humans are boring.

kek

That's actually pretty true

fucking mouthbreathers

Why the fuck would you put a gauge in your lip? Many moons ago when I was but a lad, I had a labret. I took it out because it was impossible to keep clean of food debris. How the hell do you even eat with that thing?

Attached: trump_hillary_tattoo_header.jpg (774x386, 22K)

>So you look down on lonely people
Ones that are spiteful and bitter, yes. I adjudge them negatively.

>Who is trashing skilled artists
postmodern art is a big fuck you to anyone with skill, obviously (picrelated dadaism, literally its stated goal)

>Boring people are boring
No it's more like they're presented as these vibrant, interesting people, when the reality is the opposite of this pose they take. So I'm making an actual statement about their surprising true-nature, not some tautotlogy as you imply.

>And yet you post about it here, blabla reddit shit
Yeah because I think it's important to call them out for what they actually are, as opposed to how they pose. This is a separate idea from my caring about their false status as interesting fagitos. It's an attitude I wish to spread.

Attached: 82766200-winking-smiley-gesturing-with-his-hand-emoticon-thumbs-up-showing-positive-mood-.jpg (1300x1124, 77K)

eatings not COOL. having a hole in your mouth is.

on second thought this may actually make her less degenerate. Hard to smoke weed/meth whatever the fuck she's doing with that hole. She'd have to cover it while hitting to get a good draw

No shit, nobody with an iq over 92 will endanger his ability to survive outside the most comfy and optimal circumstances

She should put a big chaw of Skoal dip right there.

I spent hundreds of dollars getting somebody else's artwork printed on me because that's who I am.

based and memorable comment

they wonder why Noah let no one on the arc.

Not at all, you should leave your mom's basement once in a while. 99.99999% of people on the street don't look like OP pic

Have you been downtown lately?

My ancestor

kek

good job missing the point you contrarian faggot

There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the non-conformist. The fashionable non-conformist.

Yes, i saw some sheturks pushing their mud babies around and that was about it

>Ones that are spiteful and bitter, yes. I adjudge them negatively.
Yeah that'll cure their bitterness and improve their attitude for sure.
>postmodern art is a big fuck you to anyone with skill, obviously (picrelated dadaism, literally its stated goal)
Alright. I agree with you on this one.
>No it's more like they're presented as these vibrant, interesting people, when the reality is the opposite of this pose they take. So I'm making an actual statement about their surprising true-nature, not some tautotlogy as you imply.
Ok, I agree with you again.
>Yeah because I think it's important to call them out for what they actually are, as opposed to how they pose. This is a separate idea from my caring about their false status as interesting fagitos. It's an attitude I wish to spread.
Consider me converted. Not a long step since I was pretty much here with you already.

>The fashionable non-conformist.

Attached: download.gif (268x200, 1.43M)

consider yourself lucky then

Attached: BBUlDwk.jpg (624x835, 48K)

wrecked

the age old craving attention
same for marelen manson and Louise Ciccone the excommunicated prostitute

We have a few people like that, they're all homeless. They're not normies by any stretch of imagination

haha marelen manson disappeared when he got blamed for columbine massacre.

like I said, my country is more degenerate than yours obviously. Here people do those things to themselves and then go to work at the grocery store and complain about how many hours they have to work on friday

Accurate

>I'm here for the job interview!

stoners are universally boring people

I hear this in my head every time I see a degenerate. thank you /pol brothers

and then, one day, for no reason at all, everyone voted hitler into power

Attached: 1547657632112m.jpg (440x1024, 79K)

They don't know anything. They have no skills, no knowledge, no worth. That's why they stick metal in their faces and color their hair - it's the only way they can get noticed. They won't stand out by being hard working people, creative people, so they have to look like baboon asses.

I always call them 'poison girls' or 'poison dart frogs' due to that meme on venomous creatures from a while ago, but baboon ass is a good too.

I watched some episodes of that man in high castle and just kept thinking how cozy natsoc seems.

Also, they will make fun of you if you aren't tame and sheepish
>heh, he said something untame and non-sheepish
>get 'em, boys

Kek, look at those stupid little cannon holes. The artist had one job: make three graduating holes, each one smaller than the last. His entire countries pride was riding on those holes.

Good movie.

you’re boring — you must be a degenerate

you don’t have to reply to boring degenerates, they’re just desperate for attention

yeah but then he flipped a 180 in his second reply and agreed with everything I said. The internet doesn't usually work that way..

>disregard your body
>make poor life decisions
>no critical thinking capability
Shocking

Attached: 1556568462884.jpg (500x557, 138K)

Oh god that’s disgusting!!

I got this illustration that was recreated by claude paradin (a 15 century writer) tattooed on my left thigh last night. It's the emblem that emperor auguste had branded on the Roman currency to commemorate Rome subjecting Egypt. I'm a classical civilization major, so I kinda think its dope. What's your guy's opinions? Degenerate or based?

Attached: FPAb039.jpg (488x500, 84K)

thought it was some elaborate "big brained wojak" edit at first and was almost dissapointed
Then my mind jumped to "florida during a hurricane"
Kinda neat but I dont know why the fuck anyone would put anything on their body in ink because nothings that fucking cool imo

When they can't have any non npc thoughts, the only way to express that they're an actual person is drastic changes to their appearance. It lets them believe that they aren't like all those other cogs in the machine.

shitposting on your skin

yet you depend on them for entertainment and as a benchmark as to how 'normal' and superior you are.
you are no different you mouthbreathing shit poster fag OP that you are.
kys or remain in shocked awe status that is the entropy of clown world

I'm unclear as to your position other than >debate me, I'm an atheist, fucking beaner faggot

Attached: 1541484472836.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

Fair enough, I understand why people feel that way about tattoos. I have a few in work friendly places on my body, and even I kinda appreciate some of them less and less over the years. But, I've come to the realization about tattoos that as long as you stay away from color tattoos, tattoo troupes like tribal or nautical, or trashy tattoos in general. They kinda stand the test of time in a way(personallu). Especially when you get something that's somewhat original. I love old illustrations from monks and the renaissance. Soo I like using old noble house emblems as tattoo designs.

was gonna say something like this, but u articulated it perfectly
btw OP, ur a faggot

Attached: funny32450-1.jpg (960x646, 76K)

I suppose. I enjoy it, the roasties seemed to like it as well last night at the bars. But I guess I shouldn't do things for bar skank approval.

Yeah I guess the idea is like--can you imagine an actual monk tattooing himself to show off his skin to some thot at chilis? >See here. I am Noble< No. Well it sort of answers your question.

fuck you

t. newfag
I mean no harm :^}

by god....
please tell me this is fake

Attached: every day we stray further from god.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Lmao, I'm not telling people I'm a Noble. I just like emblems with historical significance. You also sound like less of an asshole when people ask about your tattoos if you can give them a history lesson involving it. Compared to the fags with a tribal tattoo. Plus... its white culture in my book soo.. I kinda think its based.

no it's called a lens gauge

we need more 'monks'
the real ones I mean

Attached: tumblr_ocuistO1IJ1urjy5qo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

It just means you're a consumer.

agreed its absolutely fucking degenerate, and stupid
but I understand that its a pyrex gauge, so its not an opening, more like a window

Of renaissance literature? Guilty as charge I suppose.

Its a crocodile chained to a palm tree

Attached: 1559519869387.jpg (960x718, 176K)

Correct

who gives a shit what degenerates are doing as long as they're not fucking with you
the state fucks with you incessantly - maybe shift your focus to their thug-goonery

If Jow Forums wins will corporations start supporting ethno state libertarianism?

Attached: white2.jpg (450x310, 38K)

Yea, dude, you’re a complete faggot if you think putting that garbage on your body is cool. Nobody cares about your renaissance bullshit but you. Keep up your ego-masturbation, it won’t make you any taller. Faggot.

>mfw the degenerates are in control of the state.

Attached: control-room-chernobyl-hbo-true-story-cast.jpg (1440x810, 112K)