AUTISM ALERT

vimeo.com/339902014

How do we help autistic people?

Attached: autism rules.jpg (950x565, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig0815OI9Lg
vimeo.com/339902014
economist.com/science-and-technology/2019/05/30/more-evidence-that-autism-is-linked-to-gut-bacteria
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=uT8F9qgT4Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill em

JF is already helping her make babies.

White phosphorus

Smoke the ganja.. heavy shit knife hits or anally injected. Poor family.

Holy shit. I’m afraid to have kids now.
Also, what happens to these people when they reach like, 25 years old or 30?

Retard autistics get the bullet. Hyper-intelligent-with-zero-social-skills autistics get taught to code and locked in basements with nothing but piss bottles and waifu body pillows. It's best for everyone that way.

t. Hyper-intelligent-with-no-social-skills autist

Attached: Sawyer.jpg (765x965, 124K)

No way to fix it.
Straight to oven.

JonTron aint lookin so good nowadays..

Attached: D812FB33-6696-487F-AE58-A75332A75103.jpg (750x728, 75K)

Wood chippers

Yeah like when they lose their parents. It's scary, I think it's pretty rare though

Gut health

Mean the idea of your children being autistic is scary. Seems like so much work. To me functioning autists seem extremely self centered

I want to impregnate Revy-san

>To me functioning autists seem extremely self centered

It's not that we're egotistical. Imagine that you'd lived your entire life in a world where people spoke in a monotone robotic voice with no tone, inflection or nuance. They also wear unmoving masks that hide any and all facial expressions. It's not that we don't care how you feel, it's that we literally can't tell.

Attached: 1486348922278.jpg (618x960, 87K)

My son is probably gonna end up like this. Feels bad man

Well can't relate myself when I talk to someone I have a very good idea of what they're doing and can anticipate where they're going even going with the conversation. Thanks for the input. Will consider this instead.

Your son might end up biting himself, screaming "yeeaaaahhhhh reeeeeeeeeee" and breaking everything in your house and might kill you.

i had that when i was young.
(((am autistic in rl)))

this happened over time.
it didn't dawn on me until i was in my early 20's

now i have milk nazi jewdar and know theyre in the basement.

cause autism is jews now.
ya know.

Attached: AUTISM.png (1416x672, 123K)

Apparently unironicly make them eat shit

It used to be like that for me and to an extent it still is, but now its less that i cant tell and more that i dont find it interesting whatsoever since most people are not only insufferably annoying but also 99% the same as everyone else

Send them to Canada

No problem, man. If you've got any other questions, I'm down to answer.

What the fuck?

Oops flag.

Parasite demons injected via vaccines. Le mind viruses.

Same. I want a family but if I end up with an severely retarded kid I feel like my life is gonna suck

They generally need help forever, and the severely autistic/violent ones are particular tough to handle.

My soon to be ex has HFA/Aspergers. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way why 80% of AS marriages fail. I knew it would be hard going into it, but damn I didn’t know how bad it would be. It’s a REALLY serious neurological disorder. No amount of empathy or patience can change her. I feel bad for her because she always told me that she doesn’t want to end up like her mom, single, kids from different fathers. But I just don’t see things going too well for her. Hopefully someone finds a cure for it someday

I WOULD say its not better for the basement dwelling coders but as someone who fits in that category myself, that sounds much better than being forced into social situations all the time

inglorious basterds
the jew hunter. the milk nazi.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig0815OI9Lg

Attached: AUTISM_WARRIOR.png (1664x1013, 338K)

Shit, what went wrong? What kind of things did you guys fight over? Why didn't it work? What advice would you give to her, or to other high-functioning ASD individuals who want a relationship?

Reminds me of a david lynch short.

>80% AS marriages fail
Fuck how did i not know this

This. Keto diet.

I can only speak for myself, but I was a lot happier once I got over my pride, started watching GoT / Rick and Morty / sportsball / other normie shit, started conversations and actually made friends. Even if it's inane and boring a lot of the time, it's better than being utterly alone.

>vimeo.com/339902014

See this is actual autism, I know it's a spectrum but I think it's good to keep in mind what this really looks like, Jow Forums and now normies have reduced autism into a synonym for "person I think is strange" and I get how it works here but because of that reduction we don't see autism as a real disease and issue anymore.

We need to remember it's actually a problem for real people and not just a label we hurl around. I don't know what to do with that screaming girl, I wouldn't try to punish them or hurt them over it though.

Yeah i agree, despite not liking people in general, putting up with their bullshit is often a better alternative to the suffocating loneliness

Hello, do you not know about Chris-chan? Lol

kill it with fire

No u

you know what the girl in OP's vid never tried.
psilocybin mushrooms.

fac tisms

kill them a year after they reveal their demonic possession to their parents.

Why a year?

you need to confront them. tell them your going to help them. then wrestle them to the ground and start taking off their pants. when they scream "what are you doing" say "im trying to help you" then shit in their ass if they give up and if they continue to struggle use the pre collected poo you had in a zip lock baggy in your pocket and fist their asses with

Yeah, it kinda sucks that you can't say "retard" in polite conversation anymore, and that "autistic" is the new "retard". It hurts a little that our legitimate condition is used as a slur. But it's not really a big deal - we wouldn't be on Jow Forums if we didn't have thick skins.

And remember that the screaming girl from the video is on an EXTREME end of the spectrum, and probably has several other mental problems besides just autism. A lot of us are pretty normal-ish. Not to blog, but I'm a diagnosed autist. I have a relatively normal life. I have friends, an apartment, a car and a degree. I've dated and I'm not a virgin. You'd have to talk to me for at least 5 or 10 minutes before you realized something weird was up. A lot of autistics are kinda normal.

Attached: 1520753010863.jpg (1424x2136, 590K)

Fecal transplant. Literally eat da poopoo

What is this about

economist.com/science-and-technology/2019/05/30/more-evidence-that-autism-is-linked-to-gut-bacteria

Attached: 404 Tits Not Found.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

chlorinde dioxide is a cure

Why are depressed suicidal women so hot?

Attached: 1559523003361.jpg (1000x1211, 100K)

Wounded puppy syndrome. Makes ya wanna nurse 'em back to health.

Attached: Self Harm.jpg (960x960, 222K)

They aren't.

>Yeah, it kinda sucks that you can't say "retard" in polite conversation anymore, and that "autistic" is the new "retard". It hurts a little that our legitimate condition is used as a slur. But it's not really a big deal - we wouldn't be on Jow Forums if we didn't have thick skins.

It's not just about bullying though too, it's a matter of user's using it as an excuse not to listen and understand each other. Like if you disagree with someone sitting here saying "DO YOU HAVE LEGIT AUTISMO?" is not helping one understand the argument, it's them trying to imply they have no mental capacity and other poster does.

Toxic argument.

If I had autism I'd be screaming and biting myself too much to be typing stuff up right now. Obviously you're the exception user. I just think we forget that autism is a real thing.

The thing with autists and asperger's is some of them can appear normal through acting skills, but at night they piss into their mouths and stick a finger in their ass to relax. It's the #1 ritual that studies have found to consistently occur all over the spectrum.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

So I found this, this one is really interesting demonstrating more violent behavior, self-harm and a lack of sentience. Should we pursue in finding a cure or put them in the oven?

the only cure is death
all of these parents think "oh they're just happy" nope thats the sweet scream of "please kill me, end my suffering"

When i was a child i was diagnosed with mild Aspergers. My whole childhood i was treated like one of these fucks. I still to this day spite the faggot doctor who diagnosed me with it. I had to go along with the whole thing. Take the short bus, made fun of for taking the shot bus, take Aspergers class. I hated it and i hated myself. I was a normal kid, I wasn't some robot like the actual spergs. I had feelings and i was self aware. I really didn't have any normal friends because of it. I eventually became friends with some of the sperg students i was around. They got me into anime and video games. I never had a sleepover, I never had friends over. My family didn't care and praised the school system for "how I turned out". Oh, i forgot to mention that in my junior year of High school i was re-evaluated and it turned out that i never had autism or was a sperg in the first place. My whole childhood was a lie because of some jew goldman doctor fuck up. I
I never want anyone to lose their childhood like I did. Till this day spergs still make me angry, onions fucks who aren't self aware. I gave up my childhood because god made these fucking mistakes.
I am better now though, I push most of that stuff to the back of my mind and try not to think out all of it. I go to university now, have a girlfriend and go to parties. I live a normal life actively avoid being around those subhumans.

Attached: de5de6c5d29cc48ea41ade0255ea8d8de222fc2f5c0edf969616b6ec918f1ba7.jpg (600x800, 271K)

what if you want to break them even further?
fag

Would you know you were autistic were you not diagnosed? Is there a self-diagnosis test someone can do to themselves?

Break then remake.

Applied behavioral analysis.

sure
do you have feelings?
are you self aware?

>What went wrong? What kind of things did you guys fight over? Why didn't it work?

There was physical and emotional abuse. She was incredibly jealous, I lost all my friends because of it. She tried to make me choose between her and my family. She was destructive when she didn’t get her way. She could literally throw coffee at my face and say all sorts of terrible things and then call me evil because I flip out over it. She would completely forget about the terrible things she would do and think I’m evil for reacting angrily to her actions. One time she came at me with a gun (not loaded) because I left our apartment and was staying at my parents temporarily because she wasn’t allowing me to live in peace. She never said sorry and never took responsibility for that stupidity. In fact, she would never really say sorry unless I told her to. She would never take responsibility for her actions, instead she would blame others. There was zero conflict resolution. Zero care on her part for my feelings or my perspective. Whenever something went wrong she blamed me, her parents, her coworkers, her friends, God, etc.

Over time, reading experiences from other people in relationships with someone with ASD, I’ve learned that a lot of what I experienced is typical. Maybe not the physical abuse, but a lot of the other things I went through. There was a lot of loneliness, she didn’t seem to care about my needs or who I was as a person. She would never care to ask how my day was until I told her to ask me and even so that’s all she would ask. She didn’t care to know about what was happening in my life. It was all about her. The disconnect was serious. It didn’t feel like a relationship. I was a caregiver. I saw her more like a daughter, if that makes any sense. She didn’t even feel like a friend. Don’t get me wrong though, I loved her and I still do, but she has some serious issues. Unfortunately, a lot of those she’ll never be able to change.

>What advice would you give to her, or to other high-functioning ASD individuals who want a relationship?

My advice to you if you want to start a relationship is to listen to your partner. If you have HFA/Aspergers also understand that because you have a neurological disorder, unfortunately, you will not be able to fulfill all of his/her needs. A lot of things will be confusing to you and will make zero sense but to your partner they are super important. Show interest in your partner like you would to your special interest. Read books about AS/NT relationships. There’s one by David Finch that’s pretty good. You may need to go to counseling for help, but make sure you go to someone who specializes in Aspergers relationships. In the end, you won’t be able to meet all your partners needs but at least he/she will see that you’re trying your best to show that your care.

Very fair point, user.

> but at night they piss into their mouths and stick a finger in their ass to relax.

That helps us relax? Shit, I gotta try that some time.

Incurable by the time it's that bad. Parents should be given the choice of caring for a potato or ovening it.

Holy shit dude that's fucked up. Fucking kike psychiatrists.

For what it's worth, I think that high-functioning spergs should be given the "immersion treatment" in a normal environment. We'll get teased and bullied a bit, sure, but we'll live essentially normal childhoods. I have high-functioning friends who lived the "short bus" experience, and they all have horror stories to tell. I wasn't diagnosed until my late teens and I'm grateful for it.

Then you tell them that you'll stop loving them if they stop cutting. Encourage bulimia.

Attached: 1505286055472.gif (400x400, 1.22M)

So basically high functioning autists are sociopaths?

Unfortunately a lot of them end up going to nursing facilities with armies of wranglers on staff because their parents cant take care of them anymore. Either due to their own old age or due to their child's tard strength. I've visited one for a service project and it was absolutely depressing. Think shitty florescent lights, decorations that are 30 years out of date, shit smell everywhere. This was in a wealthy area too.

My cousin used to teach special ed high schoolers and has been beat up several times by her students. There's unfortunately not much that can be done

FARMING MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU DO IT?

Attached: 1552346951288.jpg (859x1315, 712K)

>Hyper-intelligent autists get locked in basement with piss bottles and waifu body pillows

Isn't that already what we do?

I always suspected it, yeah. Thing is, I knew that the internet was full of bullshit "self-identified" Aspergers cases who were really just people with poor social skills. The possibility of it freaked me out, so I tried to convince myself that I was normal.

As far as self-diagnosis tests, I've no clue. If you're concerned then maybe you should talk to a professional?

holy shit user that's awful. Bust I know how you feel. Spergs can't feel compassion and are 10x more dramatic then the normal person.
be grateful. waking up every morning and being told that you are a fuckup and a genetic mistake is a hard pill to take. You at least you are able to take that pill later in life when you are a mature adult and not a small child.

I don’t think so, but their mindblindness is pretty serious and trouble with empathy is pretty serious

You know in all honesty, I believe this is the result of vaccination.

I like to pooh in their butt all day and eat corn so the corn in my shit gets stuck in their teeth when my shit comes out their mouth

Holy shit, those are 10/10 posts, user. Sounds like you tried your best and she's unable or unwilling to change. Some of that hits scarily close to home - good shit for me to reflect on. Thanks for posting that, man.

Yes, feels pretty bad

Nah I don't have it. I was just curious as to how someone wondering if they had it could tell/confirm it themselves since I can't even imagine experiencing anything like Aspergers.

>Spergs can't feel compassion and are 10x more dramatic then the normal person.

We totally feel compassion. We just don't know when to show it, because we're blind to the facial expressions and body cues that say somebody is distressed.

>waking up every morning and being told that you are a fuckup and a genetic mistake is a hard pill to take.

Shit man, tell me about it. I take comfort in the fact that I'm kinda-sorta normal and I can kinda-sorta make it work, and ultimately live a life that's kinda-sorta fulfilling and meaningful. I feel bad for all the spergs worse off than I am - the ones who are legit broken human beings.

>Thing is, I knew that the internet was full of bullshit "self-identified" Aspergers cases who were really just people with poor social skills.

This is what I was ranting about in this thread though. People using aspergers and autism as words for having poor social skills to the point where we don't even realize what technically qualifies for those diseases anymore.

Self-diagnosing is a cancer. Hell, one can't self-diagnose cancer, why should it be different for mental illnesses?

I was diagnosed before i even entered school, thankfully my parents weren’t fucking retarded so i barely had to deal with that shit

>Spergs can't feel compassion
How does it feel to have no common sense and endlessly regurgitate false information ?

People with “Self diagnosed” are the worsf

“Self diagnosed” anything*
Worst*

I once went on a shroom trip that turned every face into flat, simple polygons. Couldn't read shit from faces. As for voices, I lost any sense of comedy. If someone was yelling in a way meant to be provoke humor, it came off as serious anger. Anyway after I recovered, I immediately reasoned that there is some hardware in the brain that interprets faces and imprints upon places (different rooms seemed like completely different places - no sense of anything connecting them; like an abrupt and jarring scene change in a move) and I discovered that it is the case.

It's amazing how much of what we see is interpreted with context added by other parts of the brain.

>move
*movie

hold up is this yours? Please post more. Also explain to me crop rotation

>mistaking tourettes tics with autismic behavior

typical american education.

say no more senpai.. allow me.

youtube.com/watch?v=uT8F9qgT4Ok

IT LIKE THE SHIT CAPSULE IS IT.
SHIT CAPSULE BETTER THAN IT
THAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
SHIT CAPSULE IS LIQUID ENERGY.
BRAIN. BODY. HEART.

THE SHIT CAPSULE IS HALLUCINOGENIC IT IS SO GOOD. IN MY VIEW.
IM NOT A HU MEDICAL STATE HERE.
BUT LET ME TELL U SUMTHIN.
IF I EAT 5 CAPLETS OF SHIT CAPSULE BEFORE I GO TO BED.. I AM SEEING SANTA CLAUSE THAT NIGHT. SO
YOUR BRAIN IS MADE. BASICALLY OUT OF WHAT SHIT CAPSULE IS. HEHEHEH
SO WE DON'T MAKE A BIG PROFIT OFF OF IT. I JUST CANT LIE TO YOU!
I JUST CAN'T DO IT!

I AM JUST TELLING YOU SHIT CAPSULE
IS LIKE EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.
GOD I ATE SHIT LAST NIGHT AND HAD INCREDIBLE DREAMS. I FEEL GREAT.
SHIT IS MAGIC. SHIT IS INCREDIBLE.
AND THIS IS CONCENTRATED ULTIMATE SHIT OIL EXPLOSIVE INSANE PSYCHOACTIVE TO THE MAXIMUM IT IS THE NEXT LEVEL.

Attached: THEGLOBALISTS.png (1656x912, 448K)

well at least he's vaccinated!

she didn't have autism, she had bpd, borderline personality disorder.
read up on it, those people are mental

AND IM SORRY, IT'LL GIVE YOU THE BURPEES.

Gotcha. If you want to try imagining it, picture living your entire life like I described here Of course, that's an extreme example. High-functioning aspies can tell when somebody is clearly angry or clearly sad. Things like sarcasm trip us up though. Sarcasm is a bitch.

As for how I could tell I had it, you can only be told...

>"Dude, she was totally into you. Couldn't you tell?"
>"user, how can you not see how angry I am at you right now!?!?"

...so many times before you start to suspect something is up. The hard part for me was coming to terms with it - much easier to pretend I'm normal.

Attached: 1507783359635.gif (500x500, 1.96M)

>Shit man, tell me about it.
sure, i explained a bit of backstory in . It was hell i would wake up every morning at 5:30 AM because the short bus would come at 6:15 since it had to pick up every one of the fuckups at the door. That was my first reminder every morning. I remember every year me begging bus driver to drop me off behind the school so the normal kids wouldn't see me getting off the bus. I would be silent in all my classes because i was afraid if i said anything people would bring up that I was sperg who had to ride the short bus. If anyone asked me about it i would lie and tell them i was volunteering or some shit like that. Also the sperg class that was mandatory was terrible. "ok user now draw a picture of [enter retarded shit here] and after we'll all talk about what we drew". On top of that i was always afraid to have a GF in HS due to them finding out.
Like i said in the other post I was misdiagnosed. I also try not to think of it. At this point I've considered getting hypnosis treatment to help me forget.

nice. yes.
this is 1 of the reasons i recommend mushrooms.
i am autistic.
mushrooms was mind blowing/amazing
helped me see differently. more alien.
which is actually good, cause it cracks that fucking autism shell nice.

i can see how some people might benefit from that little extra knowledge.

Being a sperg in Sweden has gotten more and more dangerous in the sense that (((they))) have started pushing retarded shit like people with autism are more likely to turn into trannies.

Like no shit if you pump them full of mind-altering medication then you can turn them into whatever plant you like.

HOW DO I GET AN AUTISTIC GF?

walk around snapping your fingers, cracking your knuckles and clapping your hands..
the ones that twitch uncontrollably are the tism.

aspergers usually look like styxhexenhammer.
and gary mckinnon.

>some plants deposit certain nutrients while taking others from the soil
>others take deposited nutrients and redeposit old nutrients
>switch them to keep the ground nutritional
it's not too difficult
the only hard part is knowing what to plant for stuff like nitrogen enrichment

female autists freqently get diagnosed as bpd and male bpd gets diagnosed as autism. its an artifact of thinking these are gendered illnesses when they arent

Fpbp.

Gross. I'd put that puppy in a potato sack, and toss it into the fucking river.

Fucking degenerate.

Because you're retarded.