Your Queen has released a new video. Bend the knee

Your Queen has released a new video. Bend the knee.

bitchute.com/video/aoS3FfY2ADHL/

Attached: C7B21E05-F82B-4524-8E5D-B38ECA510466.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

Attached: 1541233396950.png (274x242, 21K)

fuck off you stupid self absorbed, vapid cunt.

Attached: 51EF72DD-0331-4C1A-B7FB-3F508F60ACA9.jpg (400x400, 25K)

"pedo ' Screaming commences

Soph destroys Greta, nice.

Ah the 56% goblin amerimutt has spoken.

She’s whiter than you mohammed

Attached: 7822579D-234D-4BA3-B29F-01B8A5C053B9.jpg (225x225, 5K)

This is why there's an age ban on Jow Forums. Little shit's going to engineer an army of robotic pepe clown soldiers to conquer the fucking world.

>14 year old jewish boy

Attached: 1558218764935.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Take this kosher little christcuck over to /b/ or some shit faggot

Attached: 50B617FF-5338-4BF2-BBFF-EDD919BDDF0E.jpg (1364x998, 55K)

go away shill

Attached: 1557009179441.png (1152x948, 567K)

anyone got a mirror on youtube? doesnt work for me on bitchute for some reason

basado

y

rojopilaho

I never know if British posters, who always antagonize everything pro-white in this board, are like that because they are mischievous Leftypol falseflagging sons of bitches or because there's a legitimate muslim pakistani behind that cursed tricolor rag.

Attached: 1501103206416.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Curious, I never see these posts in the Contrapoints and Chapo Trap House threads. I wonder why, I wonder who is interested in shutting down alternative right-wing figures, even if they are milquetoast or lite.

have sex

have jenkem

have ass to mouth

change your diaper

wipe your ass

clean your cunt

take a hike

buy a dragon dildo

write a book

it is good
thanks op

Both are sadly overrepresented.

Hi sophia

Attached: IMG-638542638.gif (498x278, 2.29M)

*More Jewish than you

Maybe some other time, though I'm watching her on Matt Christiansen's stream right now.

She should have told Greta what she should really fear:

Getting raped and killed by an immigrant.

she's a cute kid, and very well spoken, but I wish she used nicer language. I know she did a video about that and I see her point, but honestly, she could still clean it up a bit.
anyway, good stuff.

>alternative right-wing figures
most of them are well poisoners and leeches
they don't bring in new people/spread awareness, they just preach to the choir and serve as points of subversion (see Spencer and Charlottesville)
You're a fool if you think following irrelevant right wing figures is superior to being an anonymous hivemind spreading memes.

Why are you watching political hot takes from a child?

why is it wrong to watch funny people say funny shit? also these people often do serve as an entry-point for boomer-cons and moderates to the alternative right. Gavin was shut down for that reason. obviously no one should worship these people or turn to them for serious learning, but if a normie or boomer watches Soph and gets a kick out of it, and ends up actually taking some redpills along the way, who is that really hurting?

because whoever is writing her stuff (she says it's her and maybe it is) is pretty funny and she's a gregarious kid.

Attached: hit the bricks.png (794x336, 366K)

she's so ugly. I hate looking at her

>also these people often do serve as an entry-point for boomer-cons and moderates to the alternative right.
do you have numbers and statistics to back that up?
>if a normie or boomer watches Soph and gets a kick out of it, and ends up actually taking some redpills along the way, who is that really hurting?
I don't think normies watch her nor is she promoted to normies because of the way youtube's recommendation algorithm works

This
"Ecelebs" give us springboards into places other than Jow Forums for action
With the 'no ra1ding' rule here, we cant do shit without external figures

I have a very limited pool of anecdotal evidence, along with a lot of anecdotal evidence from other people I interact with online, along with statements by other, more redpilled content creators about some of their audience coming from those areas, along with some minor data concerning the general growth of the alt-right. so, no I don't technically have a study, but I never really suggested I did nor do I really think it's very necessary for this level of discussion (non-academic, anonymous, anime forum).

>I don't think normies watch her nor is she promoted to normies because of the way youtube's recommendation algorithm works
some news outlets wrote some stories about her, plus they were complaining that kids might be watching her because for a while the algorithm might have been inadvertently sending them to her videos. plus I guarantee that pretty soon my boomer dad will ask me if I've ever seen "that Soph girl on the Youtube" before.

Attached: 890289301983402.jpg (504x679, 99K)

isn't she jewish?

she is cia controlled opposition and cousin of benjamin shapiro. stop shilling her, scholomon.

Attached: 1501474793541.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Attached: F9D3AC7D-9465-48E8-94DC-C1B15B3E8011.jpg (1200x606, 65K)