THIS. this right here

THIS. this right here.

Attached: sbslide_507.jpg (1230x534, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Njw-9Mv_Rlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*yawns in her face*

I mean I know you people are dumb but wouldn't this apply to someone being a "Nazi" in the modern day?

Go the fuck back

Attached: alexortega.jpg (384x640, 18K)

I'd like to think I'm not a total piece of shit.

Why are these people so dumb?
This fucking tweet has 248,784 likes, holy fucking shit.

Attached: 1557188978022.jpg (1136x1499, 472K)

right, it deserves over a mil

Pretty sure I've jerked off to some shit the church would have killed me for

Sorry, I'm not a degenerate.

Attached: W9mOxNTLU6A.jpg (2560x1707, 1.72M)

If you're doing something the Mosque won't kill you for within 10 years, are you even living?

Like a rapist or murderer?

POWERFULL AND HEATHENPILLED

if by the church you mean the caliphate and 400 years ago you mean now, then yes I agree

okay, that's epic.

Christianity like all religions is simply a much needed moral system for the masses, not a legitimate theory that people believe in. It's there to give hope and build character, and for that I truly lament it's demise. After all I'd rather believe in fairy tales than let nihilism, faggotry, feminism, etc take root.

>rapist
>murderer
>kidnapper

I'm the someone who would have done the killing.

>brainlet
Nihilism and faggotry is an absolute innate quality of faithlessness.

They aren't living either, they're struggling to survive.

says someone who needs to die

>if you aren’t a degenerate are you even living

If you aren't someone who'd be killing degenerates for the church 400 years ago, are you even going to heaven?

Average Max Bernier supporter

Technically, spiritually, and absolutely, you literally aren't living, your soul is completely dead.

Shush kike

>if you aren't someone the church would've killed 400 years ago are you even living
400 years too long

Attached: best girl 9.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

I'm atheist so the the church would have killed me for that, but she also doesn't realize those people 400 years ago survived some much harsher and tougher worlds than she could ever deal with and they did so with the ignorance of Christianity too. In spite of Christianity, man survived. So religion isn't all bad for humanity.

>1500 years of Islamic slavery and counting

>After all I'd rather believe in fairy tales than let nihilism, faggotry, feminism, etc take root.

Just oppose those things and reject the fairy tales too and stick to reality, because those things are fairy tales upon reality as well.

>Confusing degeneracy with living

She is someone Islam would kill right now. These silly kulaks will perish, mashallah.

Attached: The Liberal Can Only Perish.png (713x865, 219K)

The church would have killed every single one of you faggots 400 years ago.

>Licking the blood off

Kek.

You actually wouldn't have been killed or even touched unless you decided to be a public atheist that wanted to spread your apostasy to others.

Let me tell you why the Church is important..
People are a resource like Cattle.. Most people believe it or not actually just exist, without having any sort of inner monologue. Sure you could say that they may be rational and they are still human. But without any sort of decent moral code to be instilled upon a population or group of people all that you have left is total chaotic, free for all, primitive chimp out levels of Degeneracy. People without a proper inner monologue quite literally need to be programmed in order to maintain a sustainable population. This is where the NPC meme comes from, what’s depressing or in most cases infuriating is the sheer amount of said NPCs that roam this plane of existence. Utterly clueless as to what is going on, some may hear you or even others out but just tune it out immediately and go back to whatever they were doing. You can NEVER forcibly redpill someone, they must choose it.
You do not have to be a religious man to understand why it is so important to maintain a structured god fearing society like America was in the early part of the 20th century. It doesn’t even have to be Christian, just any sort of doctrine that promotes heterosexuality, biological multiplication, Inner strength, Shame, Humility, Pride, External Strength, just ANYTHING that strengthens mankind physically and spiritually rather than the shit we have today that demoralizes mankind and shits on it...

pre-christkikery was the best you fuckhead. pagans built western civilization you didnt build shit but garbage fear and let the jews into all of europe.

>People are a resource
The Neganpill

youtube.com/watch?v=Njw-9Mv_Rlk

THIS

Ironically she would want to have them killed.

That's the good thing about Christianity. It works for the tards like it's supposed to, while being a deeply philosophical exposition that can only be understood by contemplating the nature of existence in relation to purpose.

fp is not bp in this case

>being a degenerate is so fun and exciting!
>that's why I have to constantly state this and seek affirmation from social media in order to stave off the nihilistic depression

Paganism would most definitely work as well the only problem is that it would be extremely difficult to convert everybody back to it, pretty much impossible at this point considering the fact it’s been demonized to the point of no return. Our only reasonable option would be to restore 20th century styled Protestant and homogeneous societies and do away with degenerate Hollywood brainwashing while also bringing back the concept of shame and humility which is very important in preventing degenerate, tranny, slut walk, clown world shit we see today.

People wouldn't go wild. Most people are decent. Maybe not nigger or spics, I don't know how they live among themselves, but white people would get along.

Just a reminder, and I've said this countless times.
When you see 100k/1million likes on a stupid fucking post like a this it's not random people that agree with them.
95% of the time all the people liking them are people that went out of their way to find this person and agree with their views.
They're already people that say dumb shit themselves. They like what she says because or who she is and the fact that they're "fans" of them. They have this weird idea that having the most fucked up ideals and views on life is somehow "unique" so when they see someone that they follow say some dumb shit they twist it around into being some Shakespearean theory on existence.
It's the literal definition of an echo chamber.

>by basing my very being on being anti-something, I am dependant on its existence and worldview
>as an individual I am nothing

>400 years ago
>killed
so...a catholic?

lmao underrated

You seem to have misread what I said.

I personally can but NPCs need that moral system or else their weak wills give way to degeneracy.

I didn't, I'm calling you a nihilist and a degenerate. It's impossible for you not to be one.

The church wouldn't kill a Protestant now, so what's the point of being one

>I'm calling you a nihilist
Considering I believe in things larger than myself and believe life has meaning then by the definition of the word I'm literally not a nihilist.
> a degenerate
Subjective insult but I think you'd find that I'm a pretty morally strong guy despite not believing in Christianity.

You are a nihilist regardless of what you claim to believe. It's quite literally inescapable in your schema.

You seem to be mentally retarded so I won't entertain this argument anymore than I already have.

Attached: 37216398_2102162700024216_1298661839588032512_n.png (960x560, 360K)

Church did this and that 400 years ago is over exaggerated. Witch hunt, inquisition, crusades are not that big of a deal.
Check the laws for inquisition. They were really strict about the methods used and on who you can use those methods. Children and women were basically immune and people executed were not that many.

>400 years ago from now is 1619
>Valladolid debate ends in 1551 and states that is illegal to kill natives American

Based /ourgirl/ calls the native undeads

cool it with the anti-semetic remarks

Attached: 1558563815079.png (600x659, 233K)

these are the same people who, when asked about immigration or white genocide will tel you;'we are all gods children.'
Cowards, the lot of them.