500 million population

>500 million population
So we all agree that 5g is the killswitch for this?

Attached: Georgia_Guidestones-lowres.jpg (365x273, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerwatch.org.uk/science/studies.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that number is actually the amount of people there will be on earth... Because under their codified laws, slaves are not considered people.

You guys can never get past the last juke before the truth

500 Million is way too low tho unless its the best Genetics + pure bloods

Not after AI and automation become a thing. And with the speed information technologies are progressing, the elite may as well not need us within anymore within the century.

I think there'd be more whistle-blowers.

powerwatch.org.uk/science/studies.asp

Whistle blowers don't mean shit if the news don't pick it up, or the memes aren't currently blowing in that direct.

>5
>5
ITS ALL CONNECTED

Attached: 1559425384372.jpg (920x920, 241K)

There is some claim that one of the signs of the end is that the beasts of the field will be thrown into confusion. What is a bit concerning is it has been repeated on tv shows so the predictive programming is in place. There is a possibility that people with primate DNA in them will react differently to it than will those without primate DNA.

emf war when

A while ago

So are we just going to let der juden kill everyone?

Attached: 1559052078836.jpg (246x205, 9K)

at this point, contrary to many "mainstream" claims, there is no way what are the long term effects of 5g

>modified DNA
>mandatory vaccines?

>chosenites only

how easy would it be to knock these fucking things over? like... as an educational thought experiment?

Attached: 1544072430620.jpg (791x648, 45K)

HEYOOOO

Interesting take on it, that's plausible too, but what I'm referring to is more along the lines of people with primate DNA possibly being rendered into something like a zombie."Confusion" is a relative term, but taken into consideration with the rest of the predictive programming via reinforced themes, zombies seem like a likely outcome.

Hope so.

mass immigration of non-whites?

that's retarded, the problem is the milometer wavelengths on the actual 5g antennas.

you are all fucking idiots for not understanding this huge distinction
You think they raised billions of slaves just to kill?
GET REAL
Worst case scenario we get taken off world. Best case scenario we liberate the planet using the will/fire/heart

they allowed them, not raised them

Of course it is.

Very. In theory, so I've been told, tin foil hats unironically would work--if grounded. Yes, it really has come to that.

Why would a massive amount of workers, global confusion, and training for squalor be useful? I don't know...

>So we all agree that 5g is the killswitch for this?

Yep, it turns your nuts into raisins. Since men will become women the population will eventually drop down to a few hundred million people on 4g plans.

In preparation of it so people are stuck trying to fight for their lives in the confusion and chaos while the elites fuck off to their bunkers and arks? It does fit.

Truth is, their bunkers won't help them.

In the end, yes. They can't escape the Wrath of God.

True. But they won't live to see the outside world again. If they do, it'll be moments.

Remember: once this civil war goes hot, and if I can't accomplish it, my children will demolish the guidestones to powder.

They should be preserved, so they can be ridiculed.

oh sweet fuck saved

I imagine the denizens of the Hollow Earth do not take kindly to the D.U.M.B.S and the Womb of Minerva, as well as the other underground breakaway civilization cities created that encroaches on their territory, so if they don't get them, the destruction of the old Earth will.

The plebeian masses are already mostly useless, placeholders for the automated systems that are replacing them as we speak.

It won't take a century. Less than 20 years. Within 20 years the 'Average Joe' is either going to be a land whale glued to his couch and living off a universal income, or dead, because those of no use to society will simply be liquidated.

I mean, sure, it could be a part of it. but feminism set depopulation in motion way before there was even 1g.

>>that's retarded
>>milometer

Fuck, this thread is chock full of geniuses

Attached: a_facist.jpg (588x823, 109K)

the date for the end of days according to that thing had already passed. give up on that shit. i think they tore it down

What a bunch of fucking spergs. God I miss this board pre-2016.

>implying you were even here
>discrediting the subject being spoken about
>doesn't actually make the post as a reply to anyone in the hopes the thread will just naturally slide out of view while also attempting to influence the perspective of newcomers to the thread
Obvious shill is obvious. Don't quit your day job.

It's something I've thought about as well. The punishment if caught would be brutal though.

You don't enjoy potato based breakfast cereal?

I don't have the pick but of some rabbi saying the more chaos the better for the messiah to come sooner, so just cranking up the shit-heat but redlining the shit-engine?

Attached: lahey.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Depends on the wavelength of said cereal

Attached: 47621f9df192385436557060b3adf3c7--cinnamon-donuts-simpsons.jpg (736x981, 120K)

Everything is fine goys..

Why destroy someone's property just because you don't like it?

Shut the fuck up newfag. This thread belongs on /x/ where you can all circlejerk eachother on how these spooky stones are a satanic ritual or whatever alex jones told you. Oh look another thousand refugee just poured in during the last hour, quick! Let's talk about some stupid ass stones! Anyone who doesn't is a shill.

I've heard from scientists 500 million is the actual carrying capacity of Earth for humans to live in balance with our ecosystems. Considering we've killed everything off and replaced it with cows and monoculture crops to feed 7 billion I believe it. These stones are meant to survive ww3 and inform the next civilization once we lose the internet and all our information. I don't see anything wrong with the information being presented.

Anonymous rocks being anonymously destroyed by based user needs no explanation. Things can just happen these ways sometimes

>go back to /x/
>if you don't do what I say you're a shill!
Obvious pilpul is obvious. Kys you ineffective faggot kikeshill.

Wow, that's exactly how I cross my legs while 4channing!

I hate to pull a David Icke, but this goes beyond der juden... probably.

Hmmmmm me thinks the lady doth protest too much... no?

I would just like to browse this board and see anything of interest like back in the day, informative even, instead of 30IQ threads like this shit that's all. Yea I'm complaining, eat my dick.

>like back in the day
What year, specifically? In my experience, everything was fine until the 2016 elections.

Why try to live in balance with the planet and it's ecosystems when Judgement Day, Wormwood etc are just around the corner? We should be preparing for the final battle, not handicapping ourselves through sustainable energy and population control/environmental anti-natalism

Attached: 1554068058916.jpg (250x250, 12K)

a clear and present danger deserves to be stopped

that's a bunch of unproven bullshit. there's no reason we cant go back to small scale farming. the people who say that are shills for big ag

I'm guessing boomer 'muh Logos' masons put it up in the middle of the night, with plenty of teehees and tiptoeing sound effects

Attached: NotBarbadosSlim.png (290x596, 62K)

Because the cancer kills them within a year...

Looks like you are the idiot. They have gotten their ai robot army large enough and automation good enough they don’t need all the peasants any longer.

Fugg. I'm not sure just how effective it is in practice compared ot the claims being made, but if anyone is seriously looking into a way to try and defend themselves against this, look into shungite. You want the best kind you can get and you want to have it in close proximity to something made of pure silver, worn on your person. Ever since I got mine my tinnitus and over all feeling of less energy after sleeping while keeping the cell phone turned on has diminished considerably. Don't just take my word for it. Do your own research.

think about it, why would they put this in NA if they planned to wipe out NA. We're safe here boys, eurocucks should be scared tho.

how exactly do the elite escape 5G?

You make that shit sound like a reward? In the infinite cosmos and void your happy being spared as long as your a pet nigga?