43.5k comments

>43.5k comments
>"they were astonished at his doctrine"
Is there anything edgier in the current year than the TRADCATH?

Attached: 304D367147074C04BD919D201854F340.jpg (1125x498, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/464516231/#464523920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

June is pride month? Since when, Satan?

I really hope he doesn't back down.

Based

Attached: 2B981293-83B9-41F4-863D-D82F057ACD7D.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

Pray for that good Bishop, the faggots will have their knives out for him.

I'm joining the catholic church, after reading posts from atheists on here it's obvious turning from God destroys your soul.

About 40k of those comments are something along the lines of "well Catholics molest children," failing to realize that those Catholics were also gay.

No better argument for religion than looking inside the mind of an atheist.

Good on that Bishop. We don't need society to revolve around people's fetishes and children should be allowed innocence before the ugliness of the world becomes apparent to them.

Why has fagdom become so chic

I noticed that too, I thought the comments might be salty/funny but they’re all “WELL THEYRE SAFER AT A PRDIE EVENT THAN AT CHURCH” like oh my god, nobody had EVER heard about kids getting molested at the church... by gay men

People like to claim that Catholicism is a leftist religion, but it really isn't. The leftist "Catholics" are larpers who claim that nothing is a sin except for "judging" (aka saying that sodomy is a sin) and enforcing laws.

Catholicism is counter culture.

Inversion of morals has made sexual decency seen as the devil.

Yeah, apparently

Also to be hereforth known as fuck month

Eh, I know a lot of Mexican “Catholics”, they are all complete degenerate whores and whoremongers. Something has gone wrong, there is this mass of people religious in name only now.

Dammit it boils my blood how much they blaspheme my Holy Church. God, free us from our enemies in this time of sin and decay.

>pro-catholic poster with full house satanic GET
imagine my shock

Attached: 1559447474023.jpg (343x315, 25K)

That's because spic Catholics are poor imitators of a white religion. White Catholics are guys like Kavanaugh.

If you want to know what is really going on in the Catholic church, and what trad cads think about it,google church militant vortex, they are on youtube.

Your apostrophes in "catholic". You understand then, right? A Catholic is supposed to follow Scripture and Dogma (along with Reason, Faith, Tradition and other stuff I forget). In the 2000 years of the Church no theologian defended degeneracy.

Your post reminds me, the former pope Benedict wrote an essay a few months ago about sexual abuse in the church. Excelent writer, unfortunate the Jews kicked him out for a Liberal.
Everyone should look it up

twitter is totally dominated by progressives since they purged all the prominent wrongthinkers starting a few years back.
Anyone prominent in society that posts the slightest anti progressive viewpoint on twitter will get thousands of faggots, activists, bloggers, actors, comedians, journalists, youtubers etc screaming in their replies as an attempt to project their power in the culture war. Soon even expressing mild conservative opinions will be banned on these platforms.

>pro catholic
>666
>pope is called vicar of Christ
>vicar means in place of or instead of
>anti (Greek) means in place of or instead of
>vicar of Christ means "instead of Christ"
>Antichristos (antichrist) means "instead of Christ)
>Scripture says there are many Antichrists, not one

Coincidence?

>inb4 muh Greek transliteration of vicarious

Do we have some tranny mod or something? Some pro-tranny faggot can shitpost in a off-topic thread, but all the negative ones get deleted, what is the deal with that?

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/464516231/#464523920

>33
>666

Attached: chek.jpg (633x750, 103K)

to any true Catholic Benedict is still the true pope and Francis is a false lame faggot

>gay pride is bad
>running pederasty rings is ok though

I doubt a priest from a non-pedo religion would get that strong a reaction desu, it's the hypocrisy of it all which stings.

Yeah, fucking little boys in the ass is some real counter culture shit.

Francis is gay.
Change your pope, Catholics.

>using numerology

Bro, catholic church turns you atheist, it is wholly incompatible with critical thought and aryan spirit. Then it gets really bad when you realize how incompatible you are with this shit hole of a world.
>.t 8 years of christkike school growing up and was fed up with the bullshit by third grade

Most mods are either trannies or tranny sympathizers. They flooded Jow Forums, they flood everywhere much like their oozing crotch wounds. As an example, you will get banned from global chat in Warframe for saying Nezha(twinkiest biorobot in the game) is a trap.
The mentally ill are summoned and distributed to inflict their illness on others.

aside from Vatican 2 and the pope being a globohomo communist mudperson, I can't wrap my head around:
>praying to anyone other than Jesus Christ
>calling anyone the "mother of God" when God is uncreated and has no mother and Mary was just a very righteous woman whose geneology fit the prophecy
>praying literal vain repetitions
>calling some dude the "vicar of Christ"
>telling people they need the catholic church for salvation
>infant baptism
the doctrinal issues are enough to make me skeptical, though I wholeheartedly believe in Jesus Christ and I am currently trying to figure out which denomination, if any particular single one, has it "right"
>t. baptized and confirmed catholic who has essentially denounced the Church in favor of just being "Christian"
can anyone explain these things to me? with the aesthetic of the Church and the coming around of Vatican 1 types, and even Saint Mel being a catholic, I am open to returning... but those issues seem anti-Christian to me
I am genuinely open, please convince me otherwise

All whites are pedophiles

It’s starting to feel as if every month is pride month.

yeah
i guarantee his congregation will start growing now for "unexplained" reasons
but ONLY if the church backs him up

pedophilia is actually far more common in all non-white races... why do you think asian countries are internationally known for child sex tourism? dumb faggot communist mudperson

>666

The proper term is poopdick month

Oh shit...

can you please convince me? or someone?
:::

You should research the history of your church. Don’t forget, once a Catholic always a Catholic. Read the early church fathers. And notice how their beliefs align most closely with the catholic and orthodox churches, who today are merely separated due to medieval politics. Read St Ignatius of Antioch. And come home brother. Home sweet Rome

yeah but can you give me a qrd on the issues I listed?

There a lot of arguments could be made but I'll make some brief ones.

Why would an angel visit Mary and say - “ Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women"?

Luke 1:28

>calling anyone the "mother of God" when God is uncreated and has no mother and Mary was just a very righteous woman whose geneology fit the prophecy

Same answer as first.

Well, how many people also say they speak for Christ or are an authority. Look at their actions.

Wasn't Luther acting in a way that was in a sense an authority? It's a title - what about people's actions, acting like a pope? Deciding what is and isn't?

If you don't believe in that, why should anyone accept the church at all?

>infant baptism

Parents are their children's guardians. Would you tell parents they couldn't baptize their children?

>t. baptized and confirmed catholic

The church could do better teaching its ideas, huh? Check out E Michael Jones.

39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Here the Holy Ghost speaking through Elisabeth calls Mary "mother of my Lord."

Attached: 1516832357080.jpg (912x1774, 817K)

God wants you to make use of the Saints and angels.
>Jesus is God. Mary is the mother of Jesus. Mary is the Mother of God.
>praying literal vain repetitions
Christ prayed to have the cup taken from his lips three times? Was that a vain repetition? this verse is talking about a practice that was common at the time, it has nothing to do with forbidding memorized prayers.
Kings often have vicars.
why is this such a sticking point for people? it's like complaining that you need to be a member of the club to enter the clubhouse.
>infant baptism
Jesus told us to bring the little children to him.

Attached: 312323423.jpg (720x917, 77K)

True

Alright, all these things were already debated at the beginning. You would do good in reading the church fathers. If you want a watered down question ill try though ill miss the specifics as im going to bed soon

>pray is not the best translation. However it was already determined you CAN speak to the dead (that are in heaven), there are a bunch of bible verses that prove it. Then, you tell them to pray with you, as you would do with another Christian. Supposedly pious people can get to God easier so you can address the most pious through praying
>mother is a mistranslation of she whose womb he came out of. Like "birther" of Jesus. In the Nicaea council it was discussed, i believe. There they decided to call her Theotokos or something like that. In the very same day they decided on saying Jesus was not created.
>people started LITERALLY praying to the dead as if they got godly powers (it was a remnant of the pagan faiths). The Church tailored examples to avoid that and tried to teach properly how it actually should work. Jesus did that with the Our Father
>vicar is like ambassador. It comes from the bible where jesus granted peter and the the power to bind and unbind anything on earth with heaven. Also other stuff with key of heaven and shit, i wont bother to detail im tired.It implies that that power comes from Christ.
>no, not absolutely necesssry. Catholics get privileges and a much much better chance to get to heaven. For example, forgivance of sins. Rejecting God even though you already learned about him is automatic hell though. Something like knowing he is the God and still be irreligious. More "catholics" fall under that than heathens.
>baptism is to remove the inherent sin of being born. Something like that. Contrary to the protestants it is not ACTUAL entry to the church. Formal entry is through confirmation and being of age is mandatory to have it

Is this formatted properly? Im tired. Whatever
Fucking captcha

Jesus it looks horrendous. Sorry mate hope you read some anyways

>Why would an angel visit Mary and say - “ Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women"?
>Luke 1:28
I don't pray to Isaiah or Moses or Joshua or Abraham or Elijah or any of the other figures blessed in the Bible because they were all mortals, flawed and human, and only given the power God gave them
Jesus Christ IS God and is our only mediator between us and God
God existed long before Mary, and Jesus never told anyone to pray to her
>Look at their actions
the actions of the Church have been pretty abominable
>Luther
I don't care about Luther, I'm not part of a denomination currently
I think all denominations have the same flaw Christ railed against during His ministry on earth
they all place way too much influence and credit in other men
my point is, all men are shit, none of us are righteous and we only deserve condemnation
how then can I place such an enormous amount of faith in anything any man says? I can only truly have faith in Christ, and if anyone says something that doesn't align with His words, then I can't believe in it
Christ was told His mother and brothers were outside and wanted to speak with Him, and He said all of His followers were His mother and brothers, He never said ask His mother or anyone else for anything but to trust in God
>If you don't believe in that, why should anyone accept the church at all?
the church is the bride of Christ, not Christ, and not salvation
to tell anyone that they need anything to be saved other than repentance from their sin and true faith in Christ seems anathema
>Would you tell parents they couldn't baptize their children?
no, of course not, but I also don't understand how baptism works if the person doesn't understand the meaning behind it
baptism for the repentance of sin can only occur when someone repents... how can an infant repent?

I appreciate your answers and I won't keep you from bed
my answer to the other user also applies to some of your points, although you did thoroughly answer some, I still have trouble understanding/believing some of it
ultimately, if Christ didn't say it, I have no reason to believe it as an absolute:
where does Jesus ever tell us to pray to anyone but God?
Mary is the mother of God's mortal form, not of God
God is uncreated and eternal, He has no mother
Jesus Christ literally asking God to find a wat to save humanity three times right before being arrested to be tortured and crucified is not even close to the same as being told to say 10 hail marys and 20 our fathers for repentance and you know it
does saying a prayer 10 times make Christ's sacrifice and resurrection more effective or what? it's a vain repetition, just like the jews did
Kings often have vicars but Jesus Christ is God and men have a long and storied history of manipulating and misinterpreting His words, that was a large and central aspect of His ministry
it's a sticking point because Jesus never, ever said you needed to be a part of His club, in fact He healed and saved many, many people who were not part of "the club"
He preached repentance and salvation through faith, not being part of His inner circle of apostles
Jesus said bring the little children to Him, of course, and we should absolutely raise children to be followers of Christ, but infants, children, even teenagers are not capable of understanding the concept of sin and repentance, only repeating what they are taught
infants especially don't even have object permanence, how can they repent?
Jesus also said to become as children because children are pure and incapable of sin because they don't understand the concepts of good and evil, He wiped out sin at the cross, no infant goes to Hell

based as fuck

if only he could get more of a reach than just twitter

>A whole month dedicated to sodomy.
>A tiny minority of the population shoving filth in normies faces.
>They are now bringing children into it.

Attached: 1557010957238.png (1510x192, 61K)

>where does Jesus ever tell us to pray to anyone but God?
he doesn't. but that doesn't mean it is wrong.
>Mary is the mother of God's mortal form, not of God
there is no part of Jesus that is not God. even his human nature and body are divine.
>does saying a prayer 10 times make Christ's sacrifice and resurrection more effective or what?
no, but that's not the point. the point is that we are supposed to constantly be praying, and it helps a lot of people to have memorized prayers that they can say. most priests and spiritual directors will tell you to move on to mental prayer eventually, but the reason we have memorized prayers (like the one Jesus taught us himself) is because it helps people focus on God.
>it's a sticking point because Jesus never, ever said you needed to be a part of His club, in fact He healed and saved many, many people who were not part of "the club"
Jesus explicitly said: "He is who is not born again of water and spirit (baptism) cannot see the Kingdom of God"
He also said: "Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you"
Heaven is not open to all comers. It is exclusively for the baptized Christians who are not in schism, and are not heretics.
>He preached repentance and salvation through faith, not being part of His inner circle of apostles
he gave his apostles the power to bind and loose. that means he is explicitly giving them the authority to determine who enters Heaven and who does not (through the forgiveness of sins, baptism, sacraments, excommunications, etc.)

baptism is not something a person needs to "understand" for it to be effective. infants have nothing to repent of, as they are guilty of no personal sin. an adult needs to repent for baptism to be effective because he has committed personal sins. the reason we baptize infants is because we don't want to leave people in a state of Original Sin (no Grace) if we don't have to.

>When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! 27Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

John 19:26

What do you think this means?

unbaptized infants who die cannot enter into Heaven. baptism is 100% necessary for salvation. unbaptized infants go to Limbo, a place of perfect natural happiness, but they cannot enter Heaven.
Jesus said to become like little children because little children trust in their parents and don't seek to do things with their own power. it has nothing to do with whether or not they are "innocent" (they aren't)

anyone with the use of reason (usually begins around 7-8 years of age) is capable of understanding sin and committing sin.

>They are especially harmful for children.
My fucking sides. A fucking reprobate pedo acting like he gives a shit about children? Hilarious.

Attached: 1542946040399.jpg (600x431, 37K)

Since barry obama he started it

if He doesn't say it, I have no reason to believe it an absolute directive or commandment
Mary is not the mother of God
are you suggesting that God was born from a woman, or that Mary existed before God?
God gave Jesus to Mary
just like how the apostles worked miracles because of God's power and they are not God and they are not our mediator between us and God, neither is Mary
saying a memorized prayer multiple times is the literal meaning of "vain repetition"
does God forgive you more for each time you say a prayer, or what?
many denominations of Christianity preach repentance and water baptism, although most don't preach that an infant unaware of his own sin or the idea of repentance can repent
I think that means He was telling His friend and follower to watch over his mother and His mother to watch over His friend and follower
I have heard catholics claim that everyone who doesn't hide in Mary's skirt will be sentenced to Hell
this is absolutely blasphemy
I don't believe what you're saying at all
what did Jesus Christ accomplish on the cross if original sin was not wiped out and infants cannot enter into the Kingdom even though they have never committed sin?

A catholic who's not a cuck? Damn I guess they do still exist. Hope he doesnt back down.

>if He doesn't say it, I have no reason to believe it an absolute directive or commandment
no one ever said it was a commandment. we said it was advantageous and some saints have said it is important enough that we should all do it.
>Mary is not the mother of God
She is the mother of Jesus. Jesus is God. There is no part of Jesus that is not God. This is absolutely simple. No, Mary did not exist before the Son. Mary is still the mother of God. Jesus calls her his mother. Elizabeth called her the mother of God. she is the mother of God!
>they are not our mediator between us and God, neither is Mary
why would you say they are not our mediators? we can approach God through them. It makes no sense to reject this other than to be contrarian. it is a wonderful gift to be able to pray to the Saints and ask them to secure graces for you, why reject it?
>saying a memorized prayer multiple times is the literal meaning of "vain repetition"
no, it isn't the "literal" meaning of that. it is your interpretation that they are vain, and one in which you go against the vast majority of Christian thinkers. not all repetitions are vain. you are adding that into the words. Jesus never said: if you ever repeat yourself then you have engaged in vain repetitions. he was talking about the pagans who would say things like "you have to say this prayer exactly 13 times and then it will work". no one says that about the Rosary. We say that the Rosary is a great gift and is very helpful, but no one would say that if you only say half the Rosary then it is completely ineffective. he is also addressing the Protestant way of praying where they say:
"Oh Lord, please be with us, Oh Lord, you are Lord, and be our Lord because you are Lord and Lord I ask you, oh Lord, to please be a good Lord to us, because you are Lord..."
>does God forgive you more for each time you say a prayer, or what?
No one ever said that. Stop being dense.

Fags really arent the problem. Lets see him call out the muslims and then ill be happy.

Chritcucks make me sick.

>many denominations of Christianity preach repentance and water baptism, although most don't preach that an infant unaware of his own sin or the idea of repentance can repent
no one said the infant has to repent. In fact I said the exact opposite. I said an infant can't repent because they have nothing to repent of, they haven't committed any personal sins.

>what did Jesus Christ accomplish on the cross if original sin was not wiped out and infants cannot enter into the Kingdom even though they have never committed sin?
Original Sin is wiped out by Baptism. Jesus' death on the cross opened the doors of Heaven FOR THE BAPTIZED.
Jesus explicitly said that Baptism was necessary for salvation. If you don't believe this then you are not following the words of Jesus. So whether you like it or not, or whether you personally think it is stupid or not, Baptism is 100% necessary for Salvation and we know this because JESUS TOLD US IT WAS.

Attached: 6546546546.jpg (328x499, 39K)

historically, praying to anyone but God has not worked out well for anyone
none of the other Biblical figures ever prayed to anyone but God, including Jesus and including His followers
not only is it explicitly condemned to pray to anyone or anything but God, but neither Jesus nor His apostles ever once say to pray to anyone but God
why, then, should I pray to anyone but God on the advice of men who existed after Christ ascended and His apostles passed on?
Mary is not the mother of God
she is the mortal, human, earthly mother of the human form of God
did you exist before your mother? or did your mother give birth to you? God gave Jesus to Mary, therefore God existed before Mary, therefore Mary is not the mother of God, she was a chosen vessel for the earthly body of God
you are playing illogical word games to deify a mortal woman
they are not our mediators, only Christ is our mediator
>Forthere isone God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus
1 Timothy 2:5
catholics LITERALLY tell you to say certain rote prayers a specific number of times for forgiveness of certain sins
how is that different from you saying it was wrong for pagans to say "say this prayer exactly 13 times?" that's literally what catholic priests tell you to do after confession
the Our Father is the only prayer taught by Christ and it is not something to be prayed 10 times for lying and 20 times for stealing, it is the model prayer with every element of a good prayer
>recognition of God's supremacy
>praise of God
>acceptance of His will
>prayer for blessings
>prayer for forgiveness
>prayer for deliverance from temptation and sin

I thought I made it pretty clear I believe in baptism and that I do not believe baptizing an infant is a valid practice because infants cannot understand what a baptism is, which is necessary to be baptized
catholics believe in infant baptism
I do not
I believe you must be baptized as a person who understands the concept of baptism and can consciously accept the salvation of Christ
baptizing infants is vanity, a hollow religious rite
promising to raise your child as a Christian is not the same as your child accepting Christ and repenting from sin

>Muh current year

Honestly thought that you would be more intelligent than this Satan.

Well, he's right.

Pride and homo are both sins and the Bible clearly states they're bad. In fact, Jesus pretty much says it's better to blind yourself or cut your hand off than to sin.

If you don't like that, then Christ isn't for you.

That's a sin and the Bible says you should kill yourself if you do it.

Fake Christians are rampant, just as fake anything.

Based

Attached: quote-liberal-catholics-are-the-worst-enemies-of-the-church-pope-pius-ix-81-20-94.jpg (850x400, 45K)

>My fucking sides. A fucking reprobate pedo acting like he gives a shit about children? Hilarious.
pol loves pedos

Attached: 1526731715857.jpg (1536x1098, 324K)

I find all the kvetching on Twitter at him hilarious.

>hate!
>pedo!

None actually attack the argument itself and its confines to the religion in question.

It's a million sheep bleating.

How do you know he's a pedo?

And besides, attack the argument.

Pride parades are definitely sexualizing children, and it's sin going by the Bible.

Now someone who's Muslim post the same type of message about Islam and watch the npc's short-circuit.

only thing to be said about these big gays, high IQ bud

Yes, any run of the mill Orthodox Christian.

somebody give me some stats about faggots, they are the same like catholic priests, pedos and degenerates

Attached: 142351246.jpg (309x645, 41K)

You have been duped

Attached: Religion16.jpg (3037x3636, 3.58M)

No, you and the social justice fuckups have the same slave morality of perpetual victimhood, that's how you fucked values forever for everyone else.

Not really.

Anyone saying they're a Christian and promotes degeneracy, sin and the breakdown of the family, isn't one.

That was all on the civil rights movements run by Commies and Socialists.

how do you think you came into power in the first place?
muh tired muh poor oppressed by the rich. the rich will never go to heaven. You denied the human values of pride wrath and enjoyment of sexuality. You invented sin the same way SJW invented privilege. fuck you all

Not anymore

Attached: 1559128031090.jpg (640x490, 108K)