If the whole point of the Holocaust was to kill as many jews as possible...

If the whole point of the Holocaust was to kill as many jews as possible, why not just have 10 guards with knives and bayonets stabbing people as they came off the train cars, and then have a few off to the sides to shoot anybody that manages to run past?
I mean if the germans are supposedly dead set on killing all of them why gas them later when you could just do this, seems kinda sketchy

Attached: Untitled.png (999x631, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/9cjJZiKKKHY8/
youtu.be/IWHbF5jGJY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Navemar
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dig ultra deep mines
>profit
>blow entrances and shafts
>double profit

German efficiency

They werent killed, they was forced to go to palestina and who didnt go was collected and worked until they could go.

There is a reason israel was made right after the war

Because you can't just stab people to death for 8 hours per day every day. Its psychologically impossible for 99.999999999999999999% of people to do. If you weren't a soft, gaming neckbeard, you would already know that this is a HUGE problem modern militaries have to deal with. Usually, 1-2% of the soldiers do more than 85% of the killing, and every body else is just shooting at nothing on purpose.

If you could find somebody willing and able to knife people to death for 8 hours a day, that would probably be totally dangerous and unstable psychopaths who would be useless liabilities.

>psychologically impossible
lmao what
I imagine after the first couple it's just in and out
people place far too much emphasis on that gay shit

>I imagine

Exactly.

People will refuse to get out, increasing the time it takes, and / or fight back. Especially if families are still together at that point. Much easier to extract some labor, and keep them orderly with hope, then kill them in a risk-free way.

Two words: slave labor.

>people will refuse to get out
Then let them stay in the cart and die of dehydration. Better yet, keep them inside the cart for a day or two in order to make them weaker for murdering. Still faster than the mainstream narrative.

nice non-argument
okay so let's suppose you live your life as a butcher. you don't worry yourself over these carcasses.
why do you suppose it must be so much more difficult?
simply put, it is no different, and you're too alienated from the reality of humanity to even consider that such behaviour is as easy as you fear.

>Its psychologically impossible
According to some accounts the germans would "Toss babies into the air and shoot them as target practice"

this
dude this is well studied. the gas chambers were developed because dudes who they originally had just machine gunning jews in trenches were losing their minds and committing suicide

Well you wouldn't NEED every Auschwitz guard to kill them, you would only need a handful who are willing to do that type of work. At least 50 Nazis with rifles and swords. They would be shooting fish in a barrel.

the holohoax really is more and more
stupid the closer you look at it.

the jew should return istrial to its
rightful owners the palestinians.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 24K)

bitchute.com/video/9cjJZiKKKHY8/

incredibly talented jew.

They didn't want Jewish blood to spill on holy German land.

Nothing that I'm saying is even speculation or personal opinion. This is a WELL known and understood phenomenon that militaries spend billions of dollars trying to dampen through training. Read pic related.

Attached: 51xlYFvYCYL.jpg (328x500, 45K)

Just starve them.

They had more sophisticated means

Attached: 1496281381809.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

That requires a fuckton of traincar hours, guard hours, etc, and again you can't extract labor from dead people.

why even put them on trains? you're in a war, resources matter

So you're saying it was all a lie?

Why would you use a knife? Just fucking shoot them.

You're way overstating the numbers here. Also what happened to human lampshades and electrified floor panels and driving tanks over people's heads? They could do that shit but they can't shoot some people?

Source?

strictly speaking from a german POV aiming for maximum efficiency in a "death camp"
with the sole intend to kill as many as possible
you would've gassed them on the train right inside the wagons
using the carbon dioxide from the engine car
load cargo, gas them, unload bodies
rinse and repeat
you are Willkommen

Attached: 2525523.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Just fucking shoot them or take their food away. Thats how all the real modern genocides happen.

haha this "trauma" is literally taught
HEY GOY KILLING WILL MAKE YOU SAD SO DONT DO IT OKAY

It also took a lot of traincar hours, guard hours, etc, to kill the (supposed) 6 million jews in the (supposed) holocaust. If we are talking about an effective genocide then the method proposed is much more efficient. Not to mention, we have 7 whole years (if we start at the night of broken glass). Germany will also save money by not feeding the Jews, meaning that they can invest more money into the war which could buy more time.

perhaps he's wondering why someone would tattoo a man, before throwing him in a gas chamber

Attached: bane.jpg (709x528, 130K)

This. Everyobe always tries to come up with some fancy bullshit. You get them off the train car, march them to a field, line them up for "inspection" and then have a dozen soldiers come up behind and machine gun them. Rinse and repeat.

Because that’s boring and can’t be milked for 80 years+ to gain unique advantage by claiming eternal victimhood.

Its a bit hard to make a hundred movies about it, true

>What is Battle of cannae

Official kike lampshades with authentic serial numbers were all the rage I am told.

What if the train cars tilted and dumped them into a deep pit and they either die from the fall or starve, then they just fill the pit in, it's a mass grave too.

Attached: 1538964671406.jpg (1000x750, 152K)

People fight back if there's immediate risk of certain death, but fight way way less if they think they might be at more risk of dying by fighting back now.

Again, they fed them extremely cheaply, and extracted labor from them at the same time. Slave labor is not expensive. I believe that in the first part of the war, they were mostly labor camps with less frequent massacres but high death rates due to malnourishment, disease, overworking, etc, and it was only later in the war that they transitioned to increasing mass killings, by which point many people were already in camps, and this whole "exiting the traincar slaughter logistics" issue would be less of an issue.

lol if you replace "pit" with "fire pit" that's basically what's described here

because they didnt want to kill the jews at first. It was, as the nazis called, a 'final solution'.

If you think killing people by hand in huge quantities is easily possible watch this docu. It is about mass killings in Indonesia. Brilliant documentary.

Attached: The_Act_of_Killing_(2012_film).jpg (214x317, 22K)

>Source?
Ordinary Men, by Christopher Browning

a larger one of these turning them into fertilizer is what they would've done if they had to hide the bodies

Attached: industrial grinder.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

The final solution was always deporting them all away to other countries. Saying that the final solution has always simply been modern conjecture because they couldn't find documented evidence of the holocaust.

Ok. Thanks for setting the record straight. I'm glad you know how easy it is to kill people based on all of your time playing Call of Duty.

Here's what happened to the soldiers in WW1 who had no training to prepare them psychologically for what they had to go into the trenches and do.

youtu.be/IWHbF5jGJY0

Sick digits. Killing prisoners is still way cheaper than keeping them alive. Their labor didn't make a difference and was definitely not worth keeping them alive and fairly healthy (they were permitted doctors). If the plan is to genocide them, the proposed plan is way cheaper, faster, and more efficient. Not to mention, it doesn't take nearly as much guards at Auschwitz for this plan meaning the rest can fight in the front lines which will give the Nazis more time.

They were used as slave labor, those deemed unfit to work were killed.

Well I guess that does count as a source, as to whether it is accurate or not... Who knows?

Moving corpses is way way harder than convincing the soon to be dead to move where you want, OP. That's part of why gassing makes no fucking sense, now not only do you have piles of corpses in an airtight room, but they're contaminated and more difficult to move.

The smart genocide does what the Soviets did: you make your prisoners dig a mass grave, then line them up in front of the grave, shoot them in the back of the head, and they pitch forward into the pit they just dug. Then you put some soil on top of it and go about your business. You can execute any number of people in this manner in just a few hours, max one day.

Attached: smug stalin.jpg (306x469, 35K)

I wondered this myself, why go through the trouble of building camps, then using manpower to transport people to and from these camps, if they were all just going to be killed anyways? Why not just put a bullet in their head the second they’re picked up? Would have been much cheaper and certainly much more effective than using gas

I think shell shock is more of a result of long periods of time spent in constant fear of you and friends dieing randomly with almost no warning. It wasn't really a thing before long range rifles and artillery.

>were losing their minds
but jewish sonderkommandos were perfectly fine cleaning 100 corpses that shit/pissed/bled 10cm deep on the floor?

Can't have the jews notice anything is up either so you gotta keep the shower rooms spotless too!

Or you can just starve them all to death. Fewer corpses because cannibalism and often many will be buried by family members. It takes a while but they had plenty of time.

I mean the whole endeavor of doing anything about all the Jews living in germany and the surrounding countries was a pointless waste of resources. If they didn't bother with the Jews at all they'd have more resources available for fighting.

And also as I said, I believe the plan changed multiple times. Before the war, it was to deport them all, around the start of the war it was labor camps, by the end of the war it was genocide.

Also damn satanic quads. I didn't even notice.

so the million infants born in the camps were assigned where exactly?

wasting food calories the fuehrer generously provided to the female? I think not.

You're right but you forgot to dig a pit first, the decomposing bodies will stink and spread disease if not buried under at least 3 feet of dirt, preferably six.

Attached: eKUcGKB.jpg (793x1385, 164K)

Madagascar was the final solution

It depends on whether or not you have time, and if you're concerned about your victims being an immediate threat (like sabotage or passing intel to your enemies).

For kulaks, starvation is great because they have no foreign allies and will stay quietly on their farms until 26 million are dead. For jews, who have international connections and are incredibly perfidious, they must be rounded up and killed as quickly as possible. Same for anyone in Cambodia with an education: there are no universities in Cambodia, so they probably have foreign connections. Just kill them all before they cry for help.

Attached: mao's great leap forward.png (901x461, 138K)

Yeah.
The whole thing just really doesn't make sense.
Slave labor, contrary to user's assertion, is pretty expensive. If you dont feed and clothe them enough then they can't really perform work. Slave labor has never been a cheap way of getting work done, it was always exclusively for the rich. It is also inefficient eveb when the slaves are treared relatively well (Confederate South).
It makes more sense that they had work camps, treated them relatively well, but then when the famine of war hit a lot of them starved, got sick, etc.
Also why do holocaust survivors live so long when every other populace that was starved for extended periods dies super young?

>If they didn't bother with the Jews at all they'd have more resources available for fighting.
You're an idiot who doesn't know anything about interwar German history.

Attached: wrong.gif (334x200, 679K)

You’re literally retarded

theres a difference between cleaning up the corpses and pulling the trigger on living humans, user.

Masturbation machines were much more efficient.

You're right that they're not the same, but they both have negative effects on the psyche. Some people get worked up and kill hot blooded and get over it eventually, but cleaning up corpses day after day wears on them because all they see is the results of murder without feeling it necessary.

Very few people are cut out to be morticians. Same way very few people are cut out to be executioners. But many people are cut out to be soldiers who get worked up and kill those they perceive to be threats.

Attached: conscious dreamer.png (838x983, 63K)

You ever heard of the Bolshevik revolution

agree with , shellshock has nothing to do with this. shellshock is prolonged danger coupled with sensory overload

>be in a war, resources matter
>fill valuable train car space with jews and gas instead of soldiers and munitions
>lose the war
The Nazis weren't exactly Germany's best.

Why not use any method of execution other then gassing, shooting, etc. Force them off cliffs, put them in deep abandoned mines and blow the entrances, drowning, industrial grinders, or simply executing them using one ultra sociopathic psycopath with a knife, all you need is restraints and blind folds which can be reused ad infinitum.

Why the whole; Building concentration camps, employing guards, paying for fuel, bullets, food, train cars, shaving heads, tatoos (for people you were going to execute) captivity, gold stars, cloths, stripping of shoes, yada yada yada.

It makes absolutely no sense. Especially when you consider the efficiency of German peoples back in the day. Fake and gay.

Attached: 1516040531993.jpg (530x530, 22K)

holocaust is total bullshit.
why would fuel be wasted transporting jews to camps just to be killed when the luftwaffe can't even be lifted off the ground due to oil shortages
they couldve just shot them
couldve just put them all in rooms to die of dehydration if they didn't want to murder them themselves
zyklon b is a pesticide
wooden doors in shower rooms
etc
there was not a deliberate killing of jews, they were used as forced labor if they didn't GTFO of germoney and deaths were because of typhus and supply line shortages in war torn germany
with that being said i wish it did happen

Attached: if only you knew.png (503x730, 275K)

>Toss babies into the air and shoot them as target practice"
The fastest gun at Auschwitz

Attached: jun10_western_nazi_250.jpg (600x400, 62K)

I remember in school our teacher telling us that Hitler tried to send the Jews to other countries but no one would take them. Even the United States. I’ve tried a couple times to find anything about this but can’t. Can someone help me out?

Because the holocaust never happened it's jewish rape fantasy

We turned some ship load of refugees away.

Or, you know. Not feed them.

This is half true. We did turn a steamer full of jews away. Kikes will kvetch about this to this day as evidence of american anti-semitism. What they will never discuss is WHY we turned them away. We were admitting jewish refugees, until immediately upon disembarkation these jews began bombing new york city and agitating for communist overthrow of the US government.

A true aryan

>until immediately upon disembarkation these jews began bombing new york city and agitating for communist overthrow of the US government.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1483796818525.jpg (851x814, 47K)

Also the House of Morgan is still salty about that, if you've visited their building across the street from the NYSE. The plaque is still there.

>If you could find somebody willing and able to knife people to death for 8 hours a day, that would probably be totally dangerous and unstable psychopaths who would be useless liabilities.

Attached: 3234.jpg (1080x1035, 162K)

Was interested, never heard about this one. My fucking sides.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Navemar

>In 1941, the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (known as "The Joint") were desperate to rescue Jewish refugees from Germany, Austria and Czechoslovakia escaping Nazi persecution. Many held US visas that were about to expire. The Joint's agents directed them to Seville, where the Navemar had been privately chartered to make the transatlantic crossing. Tickets for the few passenger cabins sold at exorbitant prices.

American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee
directed them to Seville, where the Navemar had been privately chartered
Tickets for the few passenger cabins sold at exorbitant prices.
sold at exorbitant prices
sold at exorbitant prices

>sold at exorbitant prices

Attached: just reich.jpg (761x568, 161K)

Supply and demand motherfucker
The wealthy are more intelligent, so passing on their genes is the top priority

After all the jew tactics going on i believe WW2 was a way for the zionist isreali jews to jew the jews of europe who held most of the money but did not want to immigrate to isreal to further zionist ambitions

That's not very tolerant of you,Hans. Apologise to mutti Merkel immediately.

As a hungarian I probably know more about it than you. It is true, that millions died because of the commies, but we are talking about mass killing by hand.

have secs

Do we have a holocaust memorial exhibit about the time US jews chartered a ship designed to carry 28 passengers, stuck 1,120 on it and charged them $2k a pop in 1940s money?

>psychologically impossible
for the same men that would play football with dead babies, and train dogs to rape women?
kekekekek

Attached: condensed_fanfiction_2.jpg (2650x9922, 3.94M)

Be the redpill change you want to see in the world, user. Seriously, make a shitty memorial and then shame your city government on twitter for not upgrading it, they'll cave instantly guaranteed.

Jew detected

the sonderdommandos didn't last long, most didn't last a week. They were hanging themselves 20/day, and others would get shot or just die. They'd constantly get new ones from new arrivals, and their turnover rate was about 100% each week.

mass graves can also be dug up and can be a political nightmare to deal with when discovered. Thats why its said they dug up their first mass graves once they had crematoriums up and running.

>If the whole point of the Holocaust was to kill as many jews as possible
It never happened to (((them))). Germans were the real victims

Lol. Plz gib shekels,goyim.

Attached: IMG_20190524_160448.jpg (2834x3776, 1.66M)

i love that someone looked at that and dropped in a single dollar

The point is why wouldn't they just kill them. Why would they be left alive for 12 years? They didn't even need to do anything, just leave them alone for 3 days and let them die of thirst?

What kind of a death camp still has millions of survivors after 12 years? What kind of death camp has any survivors at all?!

Whole thing was a fabrication

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

>light match
>drop in

Attached: 1494748493225.jpg (172x158, 23K)

Not effective as they could be overwhelmed.

Also, Trump sucks.

>not getting them to dig their own grave
>efficient
and by grave I mean a pit in the ground to contain the stench of rotting corpses.

croats didnt have problems finding poeple like that

the smart thing would be to have the trains vent their exhaust into the cattle cars so the Jews are already dead when you arrive at the soap factory or pig farm

drop a match in there