Daddy, im gonna marry Tyrone and you CANNOT STOP ME

>Daddy, im gonna marry Tyrone and you CANNOT STOP ME.

Wat do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1558901927113b.jpg (640x960, 59K)

Wait, you're turning 18 in 3 weeks? Yeah, pack your shit Honey.

Disown and drink until I figure out where I went wrong, leave it in a note and an hero after making sure she gets nothing.

> load gun

The fuck I can't

disown, cut all contact, start new family

can i watch?

>ok

Fuck her to assert dominance

Disown her

Cry

Attached: 1559464298395.png (1280x960, 50K)

Ideally I honor kill Tyrone. Failing that I honor kill my daughter.

Lock her away in the rape dungeon I built for her and her sisters. Breed her for years and throw the mutant spawn in the woods for the animals to feed upon.

Why do you faggots fantasize about having families? Before that can even happen, you have to go outside and talk to a girl. Turn off your goddamned screens and grow up. Childhood isn't meant to last 25 years. This is for all of you sheltered shitbags, on the left and right. Fucking embarrassing.

Make sure to text Tyrone with her phone and wait for him to come over.

If you haven't already shown her 100s of videos and redpilled her about the truth of IQ and Globalist Jewish media by then, you've already failed as a father.

Attached: blacked white fem crime family toll.png (644x736, 517K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190601_at_9.21.38_PM.png (754x700, 736K)

I would stop supporting a lifestyle I don't condone. She can make her choices, I can make mine. I chose not to financially support niggers, directly or indirectly, if I can help it.

Isn’t it obvious

the stories provided here are false. Only a fool would take these as fact

This scenario wouldn’t happen because I only fuck non white wome.

Attached: 9ABA21D2-E7E5-4151-9A67-C1B4F38E6C0A.jpg (750x772, 150K)

Begin saving for her funeral.

>It's your life.

It's just shitposting

Compost the corpse and use it to fertility crops for her siblings who turned out healthy

Sage and report

Okay well sure I guess, you guys have fun!
Me and Mom were thinking about selling the house and moving to Wyoming, think we can get a good deal on land so we are going to need you to move out by the 1st of the month.
I guess this is good bye.

Being vegan was probably just as much of a contributing factor as being black

Attached: MURIKKKKKKKKKKKKKA.jpg (840x495, 25K)

YAAAAAAAASSSSBABBBBYYGURRRLLL

Attached: 1542325169895.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Is that Belle Delphine before he went full-trap?

Then you are all unknowingly fools.

>announcing sage

This is why you just impregnate your daughter if she starts to stray from the path.
Force a sense of duty into her while you still can.

Attached: Dvg2jew.jpg (1280x1280, 536K)

You sir have a patrician's taste.

>implying I'll have a daughter
Even if I did I'd get her addicted to my cock ONLY

this was the future SHE chose. Am I supposed to be sad or something?

Id make tyrone disappear.

It will be hard to walk up the aisle with two cut Achilles tendons

White girls with strong, loving fathers don't fuck niggers. Not worried about it.

">Wait I thought Tyrone was still in prison, is he getting out soon?"

>implying I can't end your life with my bare hands whenever I feel like it

Wake up from a bad dream where I was so much of a pussy that I created a woman

Never speak to her again.

>Wat do, Jow Forums?
Make her smoke 20 black poles to teach her a lesson.

Once they go black they can never come back.

For her to get to that point required (((brainwashing))), the underlying theme of the thread.

Attached: blacked jewish media ads white fem genocide 3a552aeeac9bf261b1fcf86eb5a35e6cf96070eaa12405b4cd750a74 (1194x1200, 522K)

Cut her out of the will, evict her and if she causes a scene file a restraining order.

>Alright, cya
And after that day, she was no longer my daughter.

She better be prepared to be a single mother with no support from the father.

Attached: Black_Fathers.jpg (1148x1075, 329K)

“Make sure you videotape each sexual encounter so Greg Lansky can get his shekels.”

disown

Late term abortion. RIP.

This is a based black man, killed the coalburner, killed the mutts, and now he is in jail, based as fuck

That center image isn't of blacks its of Germans

Spicy bro

Sweetie, I never liked your manly jaw line anyway. We don't need your genes. You're not my daughter.

kill tyrone

I made you. I see I made a mistake.
*points shotgun*
Get in the car. It's time to unmake you.

"Daddy no!"

Daddy yes. You're going to have white babies whether you like it or not.

>That left eye
She's been abused

That's fine as long as you let me watch Tyrone spitroast you :)

>Kick out of house
>Disinherit
>Sever all connections
>If she asks for forgiveness tell her you'll do after she offs herself
Daughters are liability anyway - only sons inherit full generic makeup of father.

Based and Muhammad Pilled

Do whatever you like sweetheart just get out of my house. Oh and you won't inherit anything either.

Good luck

Pay the toll roastie.

I would unironically honor kill.

Kill her and Tyrone.

Tyrone? Are you saying we missed one?

Of course a leaf cuck would

Send her the scientific papers on the lowered physical and especially psychological health of mutt babies.
That's what's stopped me from cooking the rice despite all the Azn qts desperate for my hwhiteu seed to make their hapa babies. Probably won't work on an emotional woman, but it's got a better than zero chance.

Attached: sinwh-wet-pool-5764-hor-wide.jpg (1440x810, 591K)

where are these papers you speak of

i go outside but grills don t talk . what to do ?

>you cant stop me

Stop her.

That's a French WW2 helmet muttman

Unironically disown

Attached: AE43AEF2-FAA4-42DF-AF04-6BD75B4E5260.jpg (2208x1132, 576K)

There like 100x more stories this past year alone of white men murdering their entire family. Fuck Chris Watts was like just a few months back

Kick her out and tell her to remember the bed she's made for herself when he eventually beats her and leaves her with his kid.

Every society need its losers and failures. She will show future generation what one shouldn't do.

Race traitors get banned from the mainland of Europe and shipped to the UK.

Attached: Berhardiner-mit-Kind_Shutterstock_ItCameWithTheFrame.jpg (600x450, 67K)

>trying to marry a black man
LOL good luck no better way to make sure he runs out on you than ask him to commit

he'll be fucking gone next day

Third post best post

You just raise them right so they don't. My daughter tried to go to a dance with a half asian kid and I told her no and explained why race mixing is bad in detail. And how the white race is a minority and she needs to pass on her beautiful European features to her children and not lose them.
And she was kind of surprised by it all but has a nice white mormon boyfriend now. I don't know about the whole mormon thing but he's very white and not a nigger.

You didn't move enough to be aroubd other white people. Last resort would be giving your daughter protect and teach how to kick an angry nigger off her when her white teasing ways get the best of her. Hopefully she uses protection, will get an abortion, and her pussy doesn't look like chop meat after she finds nigger sized dildos for her white cucked husband to use on her.

Look at the shit that get's posted in this thread and tell me it isn't a racist cesspit. I know, since pol loves eugenics so much, why don't you tell me why you shouldn't be sterilized, you muck of existential diarrhea. Heaven knows all you worthless simple-mided slack-jaws will ever contribute to the world is a robust discussion on why faggot is no longer an offensive word. Or, better yet, just stay virgins who can't find a date beyond spilling your greasy seed behind a computer screen. Fuck you.

Fuck everything about this website. Fuck all of you little white dudes who have achieved nothing in your life so you need to be a racist piece of shit to make yourselves feel better. Fuck you because you know that nothing like this would ever happen to you because the cops won't kill a white dude. Hell, a guy in PA killed cops and they captured him alive.

Fuck everything about racists. Fuck white pride. I'm out of this thread and off this website forever

You need one of them electronic ones with the digital displays, even then it jus tell you how hot it is inside it

>brown hair
>brown eyes
neither tyrone nor her are white so there isn't a problem

I would unironically write her out of my will and cut all contact if my daughter married a nigger

This.

she could do much worse than a mormon, so good for her

Kill her.

>mormon
so you're against racemixing but you're fine with her dating a cryptojew?

Fucked up. Handsome boy would have had a good life.

love this wholesome look.

Because you know she is anything but when you're not looking.

Hot.

If killing Tyrone is not an option?... Then lock her in the basement and zap her with a taser until she learns this phrase 'Get Right, Go White!'

I'm going to sage and report this thread

"You do that and I'll write you out of the will."

That's pretty much how you get kids to do what you want.

Who are you and what are you doing in my room?

sell her to a Muslim that will keep her in line. pic unrelated

Attached: fuck op and his dog.jpg (474x642, 59K)

not necessarily

based nig?