This is the nigger that shot up the municipal building in Virginia the other day. His name is DeWayne Craddock...

This is the nigger that shot up the municipal building in Virginia the other day. His name is DeWayne Craddock. He had been acting niggardly at work, getting into physical altercations with co-workers.

As you can see by his picture, and his name, he is black and thus the media dropped the story and calls for gun control.

He used a suppressor. Police say his two .45acp hand guns were recent purchases, however the suppressor he used not only is very costly, but requires a $200 tax stamp and a very thorough lengthy ATF form that takes 8 to 12 months to process.

"Recent"

Just like bump stocks, suppressors may now be a target for a ban. Suppressors dont really work that well on .45's and it slows the bullet. Really makes the gun less deadly over all.

Attached: dewayne-craddock-virginia-beach-index.jpg (2000x1333, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmT_T2_Mzuk
web.archive.org/save/https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/virginia-beach-officials-expect-to-release-additional-details-of-mass-shooting/2019/06/02/a001b856-852f-11e9-a870-b9c411dc4312_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.00a67a8392bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=nmT_T2_Mzuk

Keep in mind this happened the day before lol

>bunch of old, government drones get killed
who gives a fuck

Moral of the story, avoid and don't hire non whites

Every fucking time kek. Has there been a shooting on this scale that DIDNT have an drill or something before or during the actual shooting?

This is nuts

Ok

One was just a guy getting a permit

Wtf how is there always training going on at the same time. Is there a chart or anything that has documented this?

Where is it reported he used a suppressor?
I keep seeing this claimed, but have yet to see proof of the fact.

Probably but I'm too lazy to compile such info, and I was wrong it actually happened a few hours before the shooter

Oddly enough there are a few fake conservative polcucks around here that would rather suck his cum out of their white whores pussy than fight for this country

Slower bullet does matter. But .45 with a supressor becomes a single shot and then recock situation.

>Suppressors dont really work that well on .45's and it slows the bullet. Really makes the gun less deadly over all.

the large diameter of the .45 ACP cartridge allows a lot of gas to escape after the bullet passes through, much more than smaller diameter bullets, yes.

web.archive.org/save/https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/virginia-beach-officials-expect-to-release-additional-details-of-mass-shooting/2019/06/02/a001b856-852f-11e9-a870-b9c411dc4312_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.00a67a8392bc

Surprised he passed the background check.

Laughably though only 2 of the people he killed black. The rest were white. 100% everyone he shot were Democrats. Republicans/conservatives do not workstate level/city level gubbment jobs unless its as a politician

for

gib effbeeye gf

Attached: 150495882.jpg (800x786, 77K)

>Suppressors dont really work that well on .45's and it slows the bullet. Really makes the gun less deadly over all.

This is wrong, everything about this is wrong. It doesn't slow the bullet at all. Also the.45 has the slowest and heaviest bullet out of the normal choices normally, thus making it the best choice to suppress. (It's subsonic naturally, there for no snap from breaking the sound barrier)

>.45 950fps average
>9mm 1150-1250
>.40 1000-1100

You don't know shit, so don't talk please.

I actually watched ABC world news tonight and they showed his picture at least 3 times. I was very surprised.

Reeeeetard

He might have A. had a .45 specifically made to be suppressed, and/or ammo specifically made to be used in a suppressed firearm.

her skin is so pale and unblemished, as if she has never worked.

Attached: 1545874488863.jpg (585x501, 41K)

>He used a suppressor.
He really is a dumb nigger. Who the hell uses a suppressor during a workplace shooting? Did he think he was gonna stalk through the offices doing silent takedowns?

Armchair gun expert with no follow through to back up his claims.

He's right though.

>surpressors might get banned
>blacks causing reform
nah, white people love blacks

Maybe he was a splinter cell fan

nah he tried to play Hitman

Who is the FBI qt

Attached: 1558879676917.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

>slows the bullet
Stop playing video games you childish faggot

>Just like bump stocks, suppressors may now be a target for a ban.
Wonder how far along that hearing protection act was
> Suppressors dont really work that well on .45's and it slows the bullet. Really makes the gun less deadly over all.
Nigger u dum
Big slow bullets are the best to suppress, and suppressing 45 is EXTREMELY effective

>shoot Scalise, major proponent of safe hearing act
>activate nog asset to make sure the idea stays dead and buried for another 85 years
I can't find anything about the Safe Hearing Act past 2017.

Look at the shit that get's posted in this thread and tell me it isn't a racist cesspit. I know, since pol loves eugenics so much, why don't you tell me why you shouldn't be sterilized, you muck of existential diarrhea. Heaven knows all you worthless simple-mided slack-jaws will ever contribute to the world is a robust discussion on why faggot is no longer an offensive word. Or, better yet, just stay virgins who can't find a date beyond spilling your greasy seed behind a computer screen. Fuck you.

Fuck everything about this website. Fuck all of you little white dudes who have achieved nothing in your life so you need to be a racist piece of shit to make yourselves feel better. Fuck you because you know that nothing like this would ever happen to you because the cops won't kill a white dude. Hell, a guy in PA killed cops and they captured him alive.

Fuck everything about racists. Fuck white pride. I'm out of this thread and off this website forever

Witness said it sounded like a carpenter using a nail gun.
It definitely disguised the gunshots and kept people from running away and hiding.