Why do millennials choose to live in tiny backyard prefab accessory dwelling units with no privacy?

Attached: Wikkelhouse-designboom-600.jpg (500x600, 403K)

Fancy trailers.

MGTOW.

> Amid a profound housing shortage that’s driving up rents and property values statewide, California officials and real estate experts are looking to an often overlooked form of housing as a potential solution: the in-law unit.
> ADUs can provide an easy source of rental income for homeowners and low-cost housing for renters.
Thanks jews.

Attached: adu+in+in+california.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I don't see anything wrong with downsizing but yeah you can't get any pussy in that pad.

I've never seen any millenials in anything like this at all. But it looks cool

I think I'd rather go live innawoods than pay some boomer out the ass for a chicken coop sized cuckshed.

Look at that pussy grill.

This guys neighbors probably now his yard for him lmao.

To be fair, that would be a major upgrade for many.

Attached: podshare.jpg (1280x853, 234K)

I consider myself a minimalist, but something about 'tiny homes' and the entire culture surrounding them just irks me. I'd rather live in a yurt or unabomber-esque cabin with less stuff than attempt to squeeze in every unnecessary possession into a house no bigger than a flatbed trailer.

That pic is perfect example:
>couch/bed
ok
>chair
ok, and extra chair makes sense
>dining room table with 4 fucking chairs
just use a coffee table, or have a picnic table outside and free up all that space
>various end tables
fucking stupid, there's a table 5 feet away from you

>frog above you
>bugwomen to your left
>nignog adjacent to you

Imagine the smell

OMG, you're spot on, OP. Every goddamned millennial I know is living in a smurf cabin. Shut your cum dumpster, blanket statement retard. Why are all of you faggots so goddamned stupid?

>stairs leading up to top bunks
if you got rid of the stairs between bunks, and used ladders instead, you could easily squeeze at least two more beds on each wall.

>choose

You're welcome. Increasing area population by about 33% shouldn't do too much. It reduces sprawl, increases social contact, and offers families with less money a chance to care for a loved one without them being on top of them.

Those people can probably barely get up stairs let alone climb a ladder.

You have a pad of your own?
You can get pussy in it.

Hopefully this LA rat plague hits the podshares first

Attached: E5FFBF15-BE22-4061-A59D-169631EE18E0.jpg (1024x746, 85K)

Because they dont want to work so they cant afford a house

Because theyre poor

'it just makes me feel so much more in touch with nature, pierre. don't you know climate change is something that effects us all? if everyone in the country just submitted to african living standards, my grandchildren will be able to enjoy the same drum circles I was blessed with'

tfw when niggers break in and rape you and your wife

>We're back to tenement halls again

Attached: 1553040875690.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Jesus christ Californians are fucking retarded. How about they just allow developers to demolish these single family homes and build high rise apartments or condos.

Oh wait, >muhhh historic skyline, nevermind. Preserving that is more important than providing your citizens with affordable housing.

>I consider myself a minimalist

Attached: d904db_f84d31ef184148059706599970ac1ec4.jpg (630x630, 91K)

Until temperatures fall out of the 50-80’s range.

Minimalism isn't about living in a car, Pierre. Minimalism is about owning things that truly make you happy, and cutting out the rest of the 'stuff' that just takes up space/wastes money. People with tiny homes filled to the brim with shit are the ultimate cope- they aren't living in a small house because they're past the point of getting gratification from useless stuff, but instead can only afford a tiny house and have to nigger rig it so that they can manage to fit all their shit inside it.

Next stop is the Doss House with four penny coffins and two penny hangovers. It's called progress.

Attached: 773b3ab7f8133e4c3ff92ac2dfad8c6a.jpg (600x372, 38K)