The great Jewish plot

...of nonstick cookware. If you ever go to a jew's house, notice they will NEVER own it. It lowers your testosterone, makes you sterile, and shrinks your dick.
So what's their endgame?

menshealth.com.au/chemical-used-in-nonstick-pans-linked-to-making-your-penis-smaller

Attached: 37200.jpg (3840x2160, 743K)

Cast iron master race reporting in. Can confirm, dick is huge.

Attached: 100413_lodge_pan_1.jpg (620x413, 101K)

$8 lodge skillet convert confirming
have dick I don't worry about

it amazes me people actually use this shit. learn to cook, you stupid nigger.

just the jewish idea to sell you a meme product for more money that'll need to be replaced sooner. same reason why they make you think you need 8 different kinds and sizes in every kitchen- dumb consumers and $ $ $

just spend time in the kitchen, you'll see that even for frying eggs the nonstick goes away.

Pots? Pans?
Cooking on rocks is the true paleo diet.
>i tease OP, that shit is bad for you.

Attached: 1558557033458.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

This is true. Use either stainless steel or cast iron.

Lodges are good, but make sure you buff out the bottom into a smooth surface and then reseason. As long as the pan is oiled you won't get sticking problems

Based and ironpilled

I fucked it up early on and wound up working it down to shiny metal with a wire grill brush. My seasoning > factory seasoning. It's a learning process.

fuck off aluminum and iron merchants I bet you get a bonus for every pot scrubber sold

nobody wants to lose half of they're food getting burned and stuck to the pan

Attached: 1546107764697.jpg (500x383, 108K)

You're a drooling retard or more likely not white if you can't figure out how to cook in an iron skillet without it sticking.

Nothing is better than a teflon pan for frying eggs. Come fight me.

I use cast iron or ceramic for nearly everything else, though.

>white people
>telling anybody how to cook
lmao I bet you eat toast samwiches nigga

Maybe boiled food is more yoir culinary level, peasant

>scrubbing my cast iron
lolno. Just need to learn to use more oil or fat than on a non-stick. It's a different style.

Come to my house. You'll ask me what I put in there to make the eggs taste like that. I'll tell you I didn't put in anything. That flavor comes from the porous skillet itself having absorbed flavors from other things over time.

Show me niggers, arabs or pajeets in live cooking shows. Show me how most of them are white. Show me how Italian cuisine is superior to everything else.

use a barbaque retard

theres no white niggas in cooking shows what r u on about

All whites are pedophiles

Jews aren't whites.

>Italian cuisine is superior to everything else
except to the true GOAT, French cuisine

I suspect this is why vietnamese food is some of the best in the region.

Is nothing safe to use? Jesus fucking christ every week I have to throw something out

cooking food is a waste of nutrients and therefore money, as well as time and energy

max health by eating raw meat
stop being a spice faggot

plenty of things are safe to use
just don't get scammed to begin with

i had no idea canada had blacks like you, genuinely serious

thanks

no shit, just use cast iron utensils like normal men

Well, it's a money-maker. Margarine was in some sense a money-maker during the war because it was a form of rationing. GMOs are money-makers. If you stop and think about what just werked for who knows how long, that's often a way to stop and question whether the modern alternatives are improvements or just money-makers.

Enjoy the iron you eat everyday .

>I have ceramic, but still do eggs in teflon
This hurts me.

fuck up nigga

I none of you have read about the history on non-stick cooking technology, you've been fooled. Dow chemical knew it was poison from day one. The shit causes cancer.

>wanting other flavors leaking into your dishes
Plebian palate

i didn't expect any other type of response, thanks

Cringe

racist

DuPont, no? And yes, the funniest part of it is that it could be said to be reasonably inert at room temperature, but shit really comes undone when you heat it up
>yeah so lets coat cookware in it
lel. Caveat emptor, eh?

Iron is literally an essential mineral for consumption.

Imagine using the Jewish pots and pans instead of rocks.

>iron bad
hello faggot bet you live in Bangalore

bruh moment

I made toast in it for my dad one morning. I'd fried up some ham first to let that dominate the seasoning and then nothing more than a pat of butter and literally fry up the bread. My dad is big on table manners, so it was unexpected to watch him wolf down fucking toast of all things.

He asked me what I did to the toast and it seemed like a foreign concept that I didn't do anything more than let the flavors combine on their own.

Obvious kike shill detected.

Rocks have been proven through science that ancient Aryans gained their strength mostly from the sedimentary deposits that give you nutrition beyond that of normal meat and veggies.

6'5, 21.3 BMI and 180 pounds of pure Aryan muscle, have never cooked or ate anything not cooked on a rock my entire life.

Nice try jew, we've found your game

Attached: 1fc8a88cb6d911e6e9057419e221bec9.jpg (300x408, 18K)

I just say Dow because they're now a subsidiary of Dow.

so why come white people still eat dirt but they soft af now?

reporting in. Mine used to be my dads befor he passed away.

He said he got it sometime in the seventies at a garage sale. It's at least 40 years old as far as i can track.

When they say lifetime they fucking mean it fellas.

Jolly good all that anti-trust stuff, or even just breaking up IG Farben. They all just keep merging back together

t. old enough to remember BASF cassette tapes

Well it's a hunk of fucking iron that was melted and poured into a cast. How is anything ever supposed to go wrong with it unless you use youtube-level violence to break it?

Thats the problem, we've forgotten how to eat dirt. Dirt was an essential part of the Aryan diet and Adolf Hitler wrote very regularly about improving the german people's diet with scientific applications of dirt. Naturally, the jews have hidden this information from the white man, it took my blonde haired aryan father, 300K salary and smartest man I've ever met to show me the secrets of our race's strength.

Once whites know the truth of dirt eating, only then will they gain their strength.

Attached: 11934716_1489779911348575_1880310278_n.jpg (800x800, 87K)

> .com.au

Italian food is overated

Source: I’m alitaliana premo

>white people need to eat dirt to live
lmao bruh you aint a mole

Copper, Stone, and Steel are good alternatives too.
As long as there is no coating, you're fine.

After I burned a non stick pan and stank out the house I got rid of them all.

And they never really die, just morph into new corporate structures. For example, Union Carbide is still making chemicals that go into products we use today. It's just a quiet subsidiary of Dow.

How do I use iron or others without shit sticking and using shitloads of oil and what should i purchase

t.plebian

Cant be any of that Monsanto dirt! I need that gourmet shit, nigga

When an iron skillet is seasoned properly, it's non-stick and easy to clean. Watch jewtube video.

Next you'll tell me HSBC is the same entity that ran opium into China. I once asked my mother why she has an account at a drug running operation, and then proceeded to try to give her a history lesson. It went completely over her head. She was still thinking like she had an account at a local bank and it just changed its name.

t. tastelet

Iron build up in the body can be alleviated via donating blood if you're that much of a pussy about it

Cast iron has to be seasoned and taken care of properly, you also gotta cook shit properly by adding a pad of butter or oil before you cook and not putting food on a overheated pan. Honestly not worth it if you have people in the house who will fuck it up.

Can't go wrong with butter or lard. I intend to experiment with coconut oil soon.

If you fuck it up, scrape it down good and clean. You can scrape it. You can sand it. Whatever it takes to get the shit off. Now get some cooking oil of your choice and use a paper towel to dab it all over your fresh virgin surface. Dunk it in the oven at the lowest setting for an hour. Snobs will have more elite ways to reseason it, but this is a fail-safe way to reboot your cast iron and try again.

Sounds like a big hassle..is teflon really that bad?

can confirm ironpill

Oh, and when I was first trying to figure it out, what I'd do is after each use I'd give it a light brushing with a grill brush, a quick water-only rinse in the sink, heat it back up on the stove to evaporate the water while I got a paper towel and some oil, and then lightly wipe it back down. I guess I was thinking like knives and other such tools.

Once I got the hang of it, I didn't need to bother because I got a feel for how to keep it greased up enough that it doesn't need attention after I'm done cooking something.

Only basedboys do not consume dirt or dirt debris products with their meals

Jews will try and tell you otherwise, but the secret to a body of Adonis is that of the very ground beneath you.

That is the most insidious part of the jews, how they hide something so free yet so effective towards improving our people's strength. It shows that they will go towards no effort in destroying our race. We must fight back however, I've been awakening, one by one, the white race, into finally realising its true potential in both mental and physical fortitude.

Why haven't you started putting dirt on your meals, basedboy?

Attached: ben-shapiro.jpg (320x320, 7K)

Disregard I just went and checked my pots and pans (all given by my mom) and I've got steel and what appears to be ceramic, I don't even own teflon lol

What about Ceramic non-stick pans? This seems to be mentioning what is in Teflon.

Stainless steel can leach chromium and nickel into foods, acidic foods especially. All copper cookware is coated. If the ceramic coating on copper wears off it's not good either once it's heated, too much copper is toxic for the body.

As far as I know ceramic coatings without teflon or other whacky chemicals are ok but I'm still researching.

It's really less hassle than teflon once you learn. It's pure bachelor bliss because it can be literally 0% maintenance. Meanwhile, you're going to be soaking your teflon so it doesn't cake before you clean it and then you have to elbow grease it if you did cake something on. Why bother? I just leave it right there on the range after I shovel the food off and that's it.

>caring what other people use to cook with
damn, finding literally ANYTHING to get mad about these days aren't you?

>having absorbed flavors from other things over time
that's a problem you get with whores too.

We're trying to help you m8. Jow Forums is comprised of people who care enough about every topic in the world to have refined opinions, whether you agree or disagree with them. I thought cast iron was total bullshit for like the first year I was scratching my head over it. But that's the adventure. And for $8, how can you go wrong?

its not a big hassle, actually way easier than it sounds

FILTER YOUR WATER

Attached: endocrinedisruptingchemicals.jpg (1666x447, 154K)

For me it's a $230 cast iron skillet with patented octagonal multi-pour technology handcrafted by iron forging artisans in Portland, Oregon that's wound from 300 series stainless steel rod stock and hand polished to high luster to serve your dishes in after you cook them in it.

Attached: cast iron.jpg (1940x1300, 279K)

Cast iron is non stick if you prep it right

It's true though. It's something you can't replicate with stainless or whatever. I tried doing shrimp once in mine. It worked great, and somehow managed to merge in curiously well for the next few things I cooked. So you do have to be a little bit careful not to do something completely incompatible right away, but it just adds a whole something new to the mix.

Another time, I did a tomato and pork chop thing, and by golly eggs the next morning were all kinds of good. Good thing I had some fresh basil to add to pull that tomato and pork flavor out.

Lmao fucking RETARD. A cast iron skillet is $20. Send the rest of the money to your favorite LGBTQIAA+ Child Rape Defense program

This is the 400 pounder Trump was talking about

it's a fresh /ck/ meme

Nonstick doesn’t leech unless you’re a moron and most are PFOA free already

Nice try tho schlomo, I don’t want your shitty stainless steel leeching chromium into my bloodstream or to ingest more iron from your shitty overweight cast iron skillet

Found this Russian brand on Amazon UK, great quality, reasonable price, detachable handle, pre-seasoned.
Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603_054216_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg (1080x2240, 493K)

So you inherited your shit taste from your loser old man, k?

I still fit comfortably into the clothes I wore in high school. Being able to cook means you have much better control over your diet, and it also means it's stuff you like to eat and not a torture starvation project. If you want to get Jow Forums then you want to take the cookpill.

Other way around bucko. He's in to plain food. I'm in to the efficiency of making quick, easy peasant food into something good.

Buy better quality food so you don’t need to hide the taste like an Indian or Caribbean nigger

>wooden handle
Good idea. I have to use a kitchen rag to grab mine once it gets hot. No biggie, but wooden handle is a nice convenience as long as it doesn't get loose all the time or whatever.

And learn to season it yourself anyway. Chances are you'll need to fix it yourself before too long, and it's really not hard or complicated.

Hide what taste? The bread in question was a pleasant marbled rye that was already good on its own. The day before I'd used it to a quick faux reuben that he seemed to be more enthusiastic about than my mom's cooking.

I just made it better than a toaster would have.

check'd

I tried warning you goys about this almost 3 years ago. Nobody wanted to fucking listen.

Attached: Check-em.png (554x546, 31K)

Not if you don’t mind having a small dick until you die of cancer at 52

How do you tell the difference between teflon and ceramic?

Based and ironpilled

Read the label I guess. I don't know if it's easy to confuse the two or not because I've never handled ceramic. Teflon is pretty obvious, especially the older stuff that scratches and flakes pretty easily.

My wife said we're for sure have one non-stick pan she thinks we might have two. My penis seems okay though. What about the stainless steel water bottles. I just got one to try to avoid BPA.

Cast iron is the only option.

I scrub it with Maldon salt and a little oil whilst still hot after cooking, so it's kinda reseasoned every time.

I'm really not up on ceramic, so don't take my opinion on it. I have a stainless pan. I don't use it often, but it definitely does things that the cast iron doesn't. It's pretty close to using my mom's teflon except that it feels more like a hunk of metal and less like a strange thing that heats and cools crazy fast and makes everything beading up rain-x style.

Only 3 years ago? I knew about this in the early 00's.