This was obviously non verbal communication. so what is he planning? I know he wants to be God Emperor...

this was obviously non verbal communication. so what is he planning? I know he wants to be God Emperor, Monarch of America

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190602_234238365_crop_448x490.jpg (448x490, 33K)

>Hair normally is combed forward
Just speculation, but it could indicate a flip.

I used to think Trump would grow the back of his hair really long and then comb it forward to cover his baldness. This was to prove that Trump isn't bald

It's a bit unnerving tbqh
So he's not gonna be a kike puppet now? Should've gone with the side shave vikang look

No idea for sure. Time will tell.

I hope so. It was actually a very good prayer and I can't find much info on the pastor Platt but it seems he is not pro-Zionism and actually wants Jews to convert.
It could be a sign that Trump is breaking ties with the Jews and trying to come back to Jesus Christ.
I'm hopeful, that would be a glorious redemption arc. From Zion Don to Christian Don.
>Ban abortion
>Break ties with the Jews
>Fire Kushner and Ivanka
>New Testament mandatory in school
and more.
I'm very hopeful. Please do it, Trump. Abandon your ties with the synagogue of Satan, come back to the Lord.

There are a lot of things to unpack with this and 2020 is at the center of all of it. The main criticism of DJT has been that he is a utter and complete fraud from his outrageous image to his political career. This is trump taking his next (but not final) form is a move that will throw everyone off balance.

Elder

Attached: CDE558DA-77A1-417A-8EAC-5B09A285A2B7.jpg (750x499, 124K)

didn't realize how much Don Jr looked like him until just now

The acting is over...you are about to see the real Trump.

He is gay now?

Probably testing the waters to see if a new hairstyle improves his image with test audiences.

Is this what it looks like when boomers oppose israel instead of supporting it? You niggers read like schizos holy fuck.

We've known he wasn't really bald since the Kimmel interview and all the helicopter pics. He just has a really fucked up hair line and strange bald patches in places. It has to have been from the fucked scalp surgery Ivanka claimed he was pissed about in their divorce records.

He looks good desu.

I admire your optimism. I don't share it.

Ivana*

He really has had an absurd amount of plastic surgery. A far cry from the normal-guy good looks of his 70s/80s heyday.

Attached: DbpGdVpX4AYLOqO.jpg (360x377, 40K)

Post-timeskip Trumpu-sama

>speculation of loyalty flipping causes kike to kvetch and project

Attached: 1554032249376.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

>God Emperor
I swear y’all are trapped in 2015

is he unleashing his inner bannon?

Attached: bannon.jpg (727x523, 92K)

Neat.

Attached: bender neat.jpg (500x491, 28K)

Maybe the nigger just wanted to change the shit up a bit. You niggers are gay as fuck. Analyzing a man's coif. Ya'll like to suck dick too?

I instantly thought of Bannon, myself.

Wrong.

Attached: PatrickBatman.jpg (1200x854, 132K)

Looks wrong

Attached: hqdefault (22).jpg (480x360, 16K)

>schizo thinks that anyone pointing out that he's a schizo must be a glownigger kike mossad agent

You know what? I think you're the government agent trying to convince other people to act like retards in order to discredit them. Trump's hair is just hair, not everything is an occultic symbol for the rising of a new era or whatever the fuck.

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

I speculate without even including context, leaving it up to the reader and don't even say anything definitively and you make it a point to try and silence me through character assassination, and not just me but someone else too. I think you're projecting super hardcore there agent and you don't have a high enough paygrade to deal with me effectively.

would (You) buy a used car from this guy?

Attached: Car salesman bumbler.png (333x382, 245K)

The man is ready for war.

A cry for help? Jared and Don Jr. have taken over and are dressing him now.

Attached: Trump Mog Stance.jpg (1746x986, 113K)

kek

Attached: flaps up deranged donald.jpg (666x681, 146K)

>a flip
even more cucking to globbo-homo and Israel. He's going to cuck more and harder until all brainwashed boomers are tired of his cucking.

Attached: 1550176939522.jpg (638x413, 82K)

>Trump made an unannounced stop at the McLean Bible Church in Virginia after leaving his private golf club in nearby Sterling.
>Wearing khakis and a jacket over a polo shirt and holding a golf hat, Trump was applauded by the congregation as he arrived at the church.
>unannounced stop at memorial
>after leaving golf club
>holding a golf hat
>Trump was applauded
Impromptu appearance and didn't have time for the normal look
Looks good anyway
3D chess

Attached: 1557833471866.png (224x224, 102K)

Looks like a really sloppy hitler youth.

ktfo

Attached: a feels a draft.webm (500x456, 721K)

Steven Seagall is his stylist now.

Trump train 2020 has left the station!!!

Attached: 114.gif (680x849, 1.97M)

Cringe look

my speculation is he needed to find out if things are in place to proceed with his plans, and this was his communication for either a green light or red light. judging by the positive reception of his style change by certain anons of this board it would seem to indicate green light.

who gives a fuck if he is bald, he is rich and the current president of the strongest country in the world.

He looks kinda Slav in this picture.

That would be a shame if he does, but time will tell.

boss AF trump

A E S T H E T I C

Kinda looks like Francis from Peewee's Big Adventure tbqhwyfampai

Attached: Francis.jpg (1371x840, 123K)

I admire your optimism. I share it.

Hannibal Lector will be Turmp's most ambitious role after wahing up on the less than 4 seasons of The Apprentice: D.C., cancelled due to impeachment hearings.

He looks like King Koopa from the Super Mario Bros. movie

Now he goes to conquer UK, he will became the God RULER of the British Isles, ..on your knees conquered PEOPLE!!!!!

> Dr. Pavell? I’m POTUS

Jow Forums working?

You people do realize that his hair is like that because he was wearing hat before taking it off for the church?

You must be as happy as a little girl.
Another campaign promise broken.

Yes you dumb faggot leaf but the question why be photographed as such when he wasn't expected there and the answer is obvious you dog-fucking shit bag

Attached: 1557850603942.jpg (2873x1915, 3.54M)

It’s not the first time Ive seen him with his hair combed back

Attached: 65BD1A27-97B6-4C0B-A454-87C143335A89.png (602x602, 433K)

It's war with Mexico, boys

Attached: James_Polk_restored.jpg (2079x2500, 3.13M)

Attached: Whew Ladies.gif (333x411, 126K)

Hopefully it means he's done sucking Jewish dick

He should grow it even longer, like a hockey player “flow” and wear it brushed back like this. He should also start wearing full military uniform and demand his staff call him the Supreme Commander

>Wanting him to look like Ocelot

Gay.

I don't know but it weirds me out, not even in a bad way. A change of style like this always indicates a change in mentality. It's a very conscious thing recognizing a very subconscious feeling. He looks younger like that even, like this sons.

It looks like total shit. Everyone on Reddit agrees he just lost the 2020 election with that haircut.

Attached: 02B5D93F-105C-457D-8E26-812E10945909.jpg (640x632, 270K)

Attached: B321EF4E-9D81-4E6D-A2C6-74557731A62E.jpg (326x331, 33K)

I optimize your admiration. Share it.

It's literally how he wears his hair while golfing. He just didn't have time to style it.

Attached: E29BCA34-11F7-4957-9250-03545D8A504A.jpg (459x468, 60K)

Based Donald J. Chad

He was just wearing a hat you dip shits

>>I know he wants to be God Emperor, Monarch of America.

I want this to be true. But it isn't.

This guy grabs your girls ass. What do?

Attached: 7498C752-925A-4A22-B867-AA25CEC585C8.jpg (386x427, 43K)

I like it, but it is more of a casual look. Maybe not good for state business type settings.

Checked and kekwilledit.jpg

Attached: 1557847647973.jpg (598x714, 303K)

Absolutely virile

Attached: 1509297553124m.jpg (779x1024, 137K)

Admiration share. Optimism it I.

Beard time--please god let the donald see the beard-light

I've been to services in that church
It's a wide open modern service focused more towards youngish adults

"The Dons new -do"

Love it. Looks like he's 55 not 75.

no, but i'd buy $1 bil worth of primo FDA approved cocaayyayyne

We changed timelines.

Attached: 1553088556509.jpg (486x500, 50K)

it's my fault. I died yet again.

I share your admiration, optimize it

Your I admire optimism. Share don’t I it

The haircut is a bit strange but it actually makes him look younger. His outfit made him look like absolute shit.

Attached: 4B89CCFA-D31C-417F-AAF3-CA5D7AD90A4C.jpg (512x512, 33K)

He's dead, just like Assange

He looks so much better like this. He really needs to change to this look

Underrated

Daniels week

>He's going to cuck more and harder until all brainwashed boomers are tired of his cucking.
Literally impossible, the boomers have drank too much koolaid to ever not trust authority figures. Even when they say they're """""anti-establishment""""" all they do is bitch and moan about shit, without actually doing anything about it.

Of course not. Combing your hair a different way does not yet make you gay but you can try.

99.9% of men in their 70s are immune to gay

3D CHESS OF COURSE

I'm an optimistic admiral. buy shares in IT

this was my first thought too.

Shit.
It's actually real.
And it looks pretty good.

Attached: 1556949935613.jpg (310x444, 48K)

He is actually BUILDING THE WALL AND MAKING MEXICO PAY FOR IT

I'm optimistic about sharing your admiration

He actually opened the borders and implemented a no singles policy. The wall makes no difference for what you thought it would do. His immigration policy is unprecedented

He looks kind of like my dad now.

Your admirable optimism shares me