60000 women in Indian rohingya camp are preggy

>60000 women in Indian rohingya camp are preggy
>60000 mini bombs about to be born
Vishnu Vishnu Jow Forums. How do we save ourselves from this biological warfare?

Attached: D8G0mbhWsAAGewK.jpg (470x680, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balajiviswanathan
youtube.com/watch?v=ujC7rxFVZ18&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=TqqWL1NowyE
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IpzlP4iFw0U
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dwRE4rLCQnA
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/bjym-leader-admits-to-burning-rohingya-refugee-camp-in-delhi-complaint-filed/articleshow/63840127.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zyklon-b....

If only it worked that way. It'll just rid them of lice and fleas.

i feel bad for rohingya because on one side their own country has disowned them and we should be the better ones adn take them in but then we've issues of our own and taking in another million foreigners is just adding more

I truly wish you could kill these fuckers. Hindu culture is going to go under along with the west.

>their own country
They are invaders Pajeet

Why are there so many pajeet shitposters now? Bobs and vagene was funny at first but we never should have given you niggers internet. Also fuck the rhoyingya hail wirathu.

Step one, accept the fact that britain did not rape you and infact helped you modernize.
Step two, Ghandi might have a few little novelties but in the grand scheme he has hurt your country.

Accept these two facts and shit'll straighten out, otherwise you'll just chase identity bullshit if you try to fix anything.

T.Mohammed

India has been a land of refuge for several opressed groups. We gave refuge to Zoroastrians, Bohras, Jews etc. We should be proud of our tolerance, though our nation today looks unrecognisable thanks to sanghi virus that is spreading like wildfire.

Next wave of violence when? Do you expect war with Pakistan?

designated death camps

Adn? Are you the french jew?

one thing i can hand you streetshitters is when you see walking shitskins, you know to take to the streets and put them down

Refugees don't come over from 2 countries away user. If they were Bangladeshis then they would be refugees.
Theyre invaders.

Sanghi virus? Can you explain what that is and what's happening with it?

The onionpoo is referring to the recent sweeping right wing nationalist wave across the country.
It's more like the immune system of the indian civilization finally kicked in and is removing pathogens which were previously undetected.

Sangh is the Hindi world for "coalition". It's a shorthand way to refer to the RSS (Rashtriya Swamsevak Sangh - National Coalition of Volunteers) which is a Hindu Nationalist organization.

Sangh virus is a meme perpetuated by leftists that the RSS is conspiring against Muslims and minorities, when it's just Muslims blowing themselves up and the public obviously reacting angrily.

So, any day now.

Damn; so you have the same self-hating/masochistic/traitorous news/leftists in your country as well? Here I thought it was a western phenomenon

Don't fall for the: "That's not who we are" bullshit.

Wow, some event that's not America-centric. How refreshing.

they all fled from islam. it's time that india fights back. Afghanistan was a buddhist country, pakistan was hindu. if india doesn't fight back the islamic cancer will devour the country.

Attached: BLACKSUN1.jpg (614x610, 39K)

i have a slight preggie fetish, where would these 60,000 be? "P

Attached: Snapshot_0d03.jpg (1920x1003, 803K)

It's worse. They directly copy paste western leftist propaganda and try to pass swap words around.
White male patriarchy becomes upper caste male patriarchy.
The problem is upper caste men are neither a majority nor hold any meaningful political power.
They also directly copied public breastfeeding ads and pretended they were oppressed.
The problem was ofcourse that india has no issue with public breastfeeding. You have millions of babies and ofcourse the mother has to feed her baby.
They always try to pretend there's an issue and most of the time it turns out it's a non issue in India.

White men need to go to India and impregnate the women so the kids can be whiter in the future.

abortion
Its their right

>fuck the ruyingas
>fuck the beehars

Look, let me make it simple. There is Africa. Where that thinking totally applies. Then there is India. Learn about it outside Jow Forums it will be an interesting ride. And a story of decline. Brits took over an empire and economy 10 times larger and export oriented than theirs.

balajiviswanathan quora com/Why-Colonization-was-Bad-for-India

Attached: main-qimg-3bbd2d14f8b3ab1b0d0fc5b736dec2af.gif (595x495, 42K)

jew faggot we want yor missiles not your jew cuckry

Just kill them. Not like you'll get in any trouble seeing as how neither of you are white.

>feels bad
You disgust this board

Before india got invaded it accounted for 30% of global gdp
step is two is actuaaly correct Nehru is more to blame than gandhi i think

India has historically been an open and diverse society, where we value peace above all. Don't let the recent sanghi epidemic let you think otherwise

farm drones.. with fent and that other newer version which is even more powerful.

>% of world
now show the total gdp by volume

Why don't u build 1 million armored personal carriers invade kill muslims and win the prize of Civilization

How can they be pregnant if they have no food and are living in stick houses?

youtube.com/watch?v=ujC7rxFVZ18&frags=pl,wn

Brits have a small mother country and a newly gained continent fairly industrialised for its time. Now it's in mother's best interest to apply taxes on all and all Indian local manufacturing, and cut British imports to zero.

THIS JEWY TRICK of (((East India Company))), so simple so elegant completely made Indian goods uncompetitive in their own market. This is policy for next 200 years, when entire world "built civilization" to be proud of.

Indians were not even allowed to dry sea to make salt. It was shipped from Britian. Gandhi's landmark protest was called Salt March, he literally went with hundreds of thousands of people and just made salt. Got swiftly jailed, and his supporters thrashed in streets right there. British police were instructed to hit them in the nuts as official policy. Made captives sit on upright sticks. That last part of unseen brutality even in this day is the reason they could hold the continent for 200 years.

better option would be to bring laws that would hinder them economically

the same reason as niggers

Attached: lazyniggers.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=TqqWL1NowyE

they get welfare from local mosques

Based Momota. Saving bengalis one child at a time.

Attached: mamata-banerjee.jpg (875x583, 34K)

You could """accidentally""" infect their drinking water with botulism, fight biological warfare with biological warfare

Or offer 75% Of your population $10,000 to get themselves fixed so they can't have more kids but not the best looking females or smartest males

>The problem was ofcourse that india has no issue with public breastfeeding.
Ahem
>be indian woman
>go outside
>try to POO
>get gangraped
or
>be indian woman
>take a bus
>Get gang raped
or
>be indian woman
>walk outside
>get gangraped
or
>be indian woman
>get held down and raped by your husband, forced marriage
or
>Be indian woman
>go to [x indian institution]
>get gangraped

What is that from?

Planned parenthood.
Can poo-land afford it?

Kike line of thinking, kek

Meh, say what you will about the Jews but they're really good at waging asymmetrical warfare against their enemies

Why aren't they in Bangladesh?

nobody gives a fuck about your country pajeet

I want to fuck every last one of them while they're ready to pop or in the process of popping.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

Nevermind, I didn't realise how long the border you shared with Myanmar was.

Hinduism needs to become an organized and centralized religion before they can take on Islam

Have sex

Your not going to like the Answer: Liberalism

or
>be romanian
>work as a 5 dollar hooker

This is in jammu. BJP PDP alliance did this

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IpzlP4iFw0U

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dwRE4rLCQnA
The fucker should be put to labour camps

>own country has disowned them
this attitude of "they have nowhere to go! We need to take them in!" only lasts until someone asks "why don't they have anywhere to go?"
Because the reason tends to be a dealbreaker.

Goodbye uncle Tom - italian made - when we still was a country

>instructed to hit him in the nuts as official policy
Eternal anglo

Bald and bankrupt dude took a stroll there through our border

Mass abortion since leftist think babies are all parasites anyways, so shouldn't be a problem.

this guy is potential gas chamber specimen

He jew

imagine the smell

Attached: lanius.jpg (1191x670, 145K)

Close your ears to their screams and close your eyes to their suffering because if we let them in our own countrymen will be suffering the same

Mutt iq

>unironically based

You think you're worried. Jow Forums will be flooded by those assholes.

story?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/bjym-leader-admits-to-burning-rohingya-refugee-camp-in-delhi-complaint-filed/articleshow/63840127.cms

Perhaps the only based northie.

fuck off the british empire was a massive drain on britain we dont want them back

Good, more shitskins killing eachother I like it

Are they Muslim? Are they born with a tick where the heart should be?

Under the Mughals India was starting an industry of its own and had a domestic economy that allowed it to produce most of what they needed within the borders of their country
When the British arrived they dismanteled all of that so that you would be forced to buy finished goods from the British while the raw resources were literaly harvested in their own country
Fuck the Anglos, niggers of the world

I hate that guy so much. I have no idea how someone can watch him with his vile, despicable facial expressions.

Indians like watching White people praise their culture and country more than anything else.

The brits invented it, the germans mastered it. Concentrate your will and the answer will be before you.

>ugly ass bangladeshis are having sex and making babies by thousands
life ain't fair!

He's not even white, he is a Haplogroup J1/J2 Judeo-Araboid Semite, but honestly, even if he wasn't, his facial features invoke a deep sense of disgust in me.

I have the final answer. Make mixed babies and use them in the army. That's all. They get exterminated and you win the war. I don't know why nobody never thought about this.

They have. It's why the goyim are sent to die for the Haplogroup J1/J2 Judeo-Araboid elites (The Sauds, Israel, etc).

War is a game of chess where the Haplogroup J players (Palestinians, Israelis) use goyim pawns to fight their battles for them.

Lol too bad. Not our problem.