Why can no one defeat him in a debate?

Why can no one defeat him in a debate?

Attached: 1537364665610.jpg (594x344, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZOr-ruA_XM
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/464516231/#464523920
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one even has to make a joke about him just seeing his picture is enough to make me laugh.

A 45 beats 4 of a kind.

Maybe no one is really trying?

Attached: Fake Shooter.jpg (2052x1362, 803K)

Because he always chooses weaker oppoents and he doesn't discuss but result to petty insults, stramaning and generelly shitty behaviour which shouldn't be in a debate?

not sure which debates you're watching

Attached: desTINY.jpg (577x862, 62K)

everyone is a weaker opponent compared to Destiny.

It is only in clownworld that a snarky beta faggot can keep his teeth being an insufferable little cunt. This world caters to spiritual kikes just like this diminutive pile of shit.

nobody here even knows this faggot. go advertise elsewhere, shill

Honestly, this meme needs to die.

Attached: 1365819327024.jpg (333x333, 39K)

because he's smarter and generally more thoughtful than most of his debate competition.

Does that little scrawney fuck not know what protein is?

I listened to one of his debates against soph.
Some catholic kekistani e-celeb fag I never heard of came in, and started just accusing Destiny of pedophilia.

It was stupid, and it wasn't an argument. You can win, if you actually use arguments.

Attached: 1493993226750.jpg (1600x1131, 733K)

thoughtful? have you watched his debates? all he does it ree and resort to ad hominem when people say things he doesnt like or disagrees with but doesnt know how to rebut

Why does his jaw move sideways when he talks. It drives me insane

i want to take a shit on his face

find someone that can beat him in a debate first

nick fuentes. there.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

youtu.be/LZOr-ruA_XM

move over for the true king

BEYYTAAAAAAAAA

Attached: kevin-swanson-interviews-jesse-lee-peterson.jpg (1000x600, 253K)

Because I don't want to stoop to his level.

Do we have some tranny mod or something? Some pro-tranny faggot can shitpost in a off-topic thread, but all the negative ones get deleted, what is the deal with that?

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/464516231/#464523920

As far as I know he doesn't do debates. He has conversations. A debate is moderated, has time constraints, and is typically between people who are serious enough that they don't engage in too many fallacies.
I'd paint the floor with this dipshits brains in a debate, but some spergy skype-call bullshit where he's interrupting me and pulling some pilpul bullshit? No one wins that. That's just a way for two idiots to pretend to be adults.

Attached: 20190530_191718[1].jpg (2048x1152, 1.02M)

>caring about ecelebs
No one outside of Jow Forums gives a flying fuck about Destiny or any of the other faggots in the same business of internet drama.
The only faggots bigger than Destiny himself are those who actually, unironically care about said faggotry.
Fuck you. Fuck Destiny. Fuck ecelebs. Fuck this thread. KYS you sad sack of shit.

Attached: 1047316_700b.jpg (650x475, 201K)

that's why I qualified my remark by saying generally because I believe all these e celebs basically behave similarly in that regard.

Doesn't he just start jumping up and down and squealing

Someone post that spergout he did where someone said something he didn't like so he just starts flailing his head and arms around like a baby

Hes on coke

sure he is

You must be one of his few fans that has the balls to sing his praises outside the relatively safe confines of his channel chat, and what ever other platforms he pollutes. Good for you, ultra-faggot. Oh, and Carl Benjamin wiped the floor with him. It was such a beating that Destiny uploaded a follow-up video to try save face. That was fun to watch. Didn't smack of desperation at all...

did you not see when soph put his ass in check for like an hour?

>memeflag
>sargonite
the memes right themselves

>right
>>>> right

seems about right for a destiny fan, how about finishing high school first

What I'm getting from this is that Edgar Welch shot up Cheesiest of Pizza shops, meanwhile his brother of cousin Harry Welch is in a power position to against pedos (and therefore has juicy intimate knowledge on the ins and outs of these anti-pedo organizations). So the question is did Edgar get sent in on mission FOR pedos sake or maybe sick and tired of pedo schemes and decided to stomp out the hive?

Attached: WeSnoopinNow.jpg (882x731, 124K)

>As far as I know he doesn't do debates. He has conversations. A debate is moderated, has time constraints, and is typically between people who are serious enough that they don't engage in too many fallacies
And this is why online “debating” is garbage, its half decent entertainment at best sure, but its not debate

Destiny is beyond human IQ. Prolly as high as Einstein. Smartest person ive ever seen.

>As far as I know he doesn't do debates. He has conversations. A debate is moderated, has time constraints, and is typically between people who are serious enough that they don't engage in too many fallacies.
>some spergy skype-call bullshit where he's interrupting me and pulling some pilpul bullshit? No one wins that. That's just a way for two idiots to pretend to be adults.
this. He's a trickster who plays verbal whack-a-mole with people he specially selects who aren't equipped to deal with his games.

I’m surprised he hasn’t blown his brains out. He’s somehow a bigger fuckup and loser than me which I didn’t think was possible.

>coke
You mean adderall. His kid is on it, so he takes some of his pills. He recently did a psychedelic binge, and came to the conclusion that drugs are useful.

>dude lets debate on twitch
>debate ends
>nothing changes
>plays a game
>go sleep as a useless entertainer for 12 years old kids on twitch

Because he is a bad faith actor.

He doesn’t “debate” he either says “recite the whole of the source” or just flat out lies.

He is the walking epitome of a bad faith actor.

nike fuentes rekt him

Because life has already defeated him

Attached: xdo7fgb2b9yz.jpg (583x880, 70K)

SAGE
he selectively debates retards like Sȭygon of Mossad.
that's why.
Also I've heard that he got served by that 15-year old ... Nick Martinez or something. Keк.
SAGE

Attached: cuck soyboy compilation.jpg (994x745, 189K)

He breaks every rule of a good debate because he is a trash debater. Also, he's short as fuck, which, in an ideal world, would automatically nullify all of his "arguments"

Attached: 1549948541193.jpg (803x767, 179K)