Collapse

Anons, when will society just fucking end? I'm at the end of my rope here. Fuck I have been waiting for years and somehow this bullshit keeps going. Fucking wage slave my life away all day, I'm just done. I stopped giving a fuck about how I look, etc.

Attached: STG-44.jpg (220x324, 18K)

>I'm at the end of my rope here
so it doesn't really matter does it?

Attached: consider the following kill yourself.jpg (800x723, 53K)

Not much anymore I guess. Thanks fagon.

Attached: (YOU).jpg (640x404, 42K)

Be use full kill some people before yourself.

Please don't kill yourself please don't.

I don't really want to kill myself. But I don't know what to do with myself anymore. We're really are not meant to wage slave all day, that's all life is anymore. Not to mention everyone is a fucking massive degenerate. Fuck me I have just lost the spirit to try anymore.

Attached: Dead Niggers.jpg (982x816, 72K)

Try travelling shop lift walk across the nation quit your job be homeless ect.

Then money becomes an issue. I swear, they try everything they can to keep you as a wage slave. Fuck, I just wanna live in the woods, but the Government will still charge me (((property tax))).

Be homeless and stop working

Thanks for trying user. I'm just going to go to sleep

Goodbye fren

:'(

kill ur self . ur useless

Feeling the same way rn. Stuck as a wage slave with 50% going to some rich fucking slumlord. We need a revolution.

4 real tho ur useless

Is this for mosquitos?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 9.52.37 PM.png (156x127, 23K)

Well I can't sleep I guess, so it looks like I'll spend my time here.

Tell me about it.

No idea, but it's nice.

Hi

How is life for you, user?

not during your lifetime loser. better start improving your situation because your escapist fantasies aren’t coming true anytime soon

You want to give an advice on how to do so then, asshole?

Sooo, you've been waiting for the world to end instead of doing something.
And now you're pissed that you have nothing.
And you want to do the ultimate nothing to solve that.
Sounds like you've learned nothing.

Fake dreadlocks as a form of camouflage

Doing nothing? Nope, I have just spent my life doing what everyone else does. Slave away in a shit public education system and now slave away at a shitty job.

Must be for urban warfare

step 1: stop browsing Jow Forums
step 2: stop worrying about everything that isn’t directly related to your financial situation and health
step 3: take drastic steps to improve your financial situation and health. there are tons of resources out there that can help you learn to budget, set financial goals etc. same with health. do the research
this is a good start user, now stop feeling sorry for yourself and take control of your life

Thanks. In reality I just want to move far away into the woods and live simple. That's all I have ever really wanted.

Like your expect i want to live a bit

I try'ed to kill my self once but the rope snapped

I do want to live, just I don't know how to get out of the shit I'm in, it's been year of shit.

Do you have any friends?

Yeah, but they're all neo-cons or are fat ethno-nats who deep down piss me off because they will talk about trying to save the West as they shove chips in their mouth.

How did you get into this shit

Just being dumb I guess, I was an idiot in High School and just followed what I was told. I should have done more for me, because here I am 6 years later and my life is just like an NPC, I slave at work, eat shit food, work out, play vidya, and go to bed. I would love to discuss this, but it's almost 2 am and I have wage slave duty at 8. Night user, thanks for letting me vent.

>camouflage
Definitely for that. Aussies have hats with corks to make mosquitos stay way. It's the movement that freaks out the bugs.

Attached: nomoneyfromIsrael.jpg (1191x463, 104K)

Goodbye

You can spark it, shoot up wall street