K I K E

K I K E

Attached: kike.jpg (735x457, 65K)

>t. moishe

fuck off leftypol

Attached: Nice_try_jidf.png (1024x803, 1.43M)

>DA JOOOS
FUCK OFF LEAF, id rather have israel on my northern border than canada

Awesome. I'm sure celebrity/journalist Twitter is letting the hot takes fly.
>A REAL PRESIDENT WOULD START WWIII

I love sucking circumcised penis for my Jewish overlords mama let me die like the cool soldiers in COD

>oversees an administration that drops more bombs than any other
>complains about civilian casualties
why doesn't he read his military briefings? did he not know what we did when we liberated raqqa?

i bet you would

Attached: 1555030341382.jpg (500x438, 131K)

Looks like op has a bad case of the asshurt

Attached: 23048239044354.jpg (790x616, 227K)

If I were you I would take a good look at myself and the mental gymnastics I have to do.

If you were me, I'd kill myself

>idlib
>civilians
this idiot watches too much TV . maybe only tuck carlson can redpill him about idlibistan . it s so hilarious how america defends AL QAEDA . they bombed the shit out of iraq, afghanistan with the excuse of terrorists and now they cry for a few civilians

idlib is where the last pro american syrians live, of course we're going to defend those who don't want to live under islamist dictators

idlib is israeli armed rebel forces?

Sad President Kikesucker isn't as concerned about Israel's butchery in Gaza.

Attached: Jared in love.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Lmao, right wing Jow Forums loves Saudi Arabia and Israel? Right wing Jow Forums loves giving Israel NSA data and billions upon billions every year? Right wing Jow Forums loves selling Saudi Arabia a shitton of our weapons? Thanks for confirming that Jow Forums is filled with neocon faggots that want to die for Israel before our founding fathers. Fucking piece of shit.

you'd be saving a ton on airfares

stupid boomer

boomercaust when?

Calm down moishe

Attached: 1559120311278.jpg (1041x668, 118K)

>be me
>check charts
>Average President DJT casualty rate per tweet: 40% trannies, 0.001% Syrian, 0% Russian
Gonna have to go with “don’t care” on this one chief.

The fuck are you talking about? Idlib is under the control of Sunni Islamist militias right now. The guy trying to take back Idlib is a secularist.

>islamists
no, they're the rebels that wanted to overthrow assad

The FREE syrian army, not ISIS you fucking moron.

Syria is taking back their land from terrorist by Trumpenstein and Bibi Russia ain't helping Iran barely...the Iran lies are all jew propaganda its mostly Syrians and 95%

No, you're responding to an enemy that probably shits up this board constantly.

Attached: uspolicy.jpg (581x359, 45K)

S E E T H I N G in despair. Jared puts his cock in a temporal elicit subliminal cage every night Ivanka gets fucked.

Attached: 6pptdkjt.png (274x242, 17K)

>Idlib
fuck Idlib, nuke it. Trump apparently had his intel briefing of the month and fell for the lies.

Attached: (you).jpg (2160x2160, 308K)

The purpose is to clear the country of rebels.

Attached: 1558217996291.jpg (460x510, 73K)

Ah yes, the "moderate" terrorists like Ahrar al-Sham. You can't pull that neocon shit on Jow Forums, faggot. We've had an ongoing Syria thread since 2011. We know what has gone on over there, and which groups have done what.

How much is a juju cum?

>muslims dying

Where exactly is the issue?

Shoo shoo