How did he go from being an idol for redditors and neckbeards to this?

how did he go from being an idol for redditors and neckbeards to this?

Attached: jc.png (598x190, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GAA9iPb9svw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: s1.png (589x558, 59K)

he's gonna wear himself out

Imagine getting woke at age 80.

he was a progressive liberal degenerate comedian in 1960s uber-white uber-polite Britain that could take the piss out of the people he saw as uptight and repressed while enjoying the clean, safe streets and quiet little hamlets full of those same, uptight, repressed, polite-to-a-fault, helpful, white Christian anglos. the best part was that those same conservative British anglos were generally pretty humorous about themselves, so when you made fun of them they laughed along with you and shook their heads, saying "haha, you know Margie, he's got a point!" it was heaven on earth for him. be a popular "counter-culture" icon loved by conservatives and liberals alike for being hilarious, but also enjoy the benefits of a strong, stable, homogeneous culture.
now he's an old man staring at a desolate wasteland where London is majority non-white, everyone is suspicious, the hamlets and villages are economic dead-zones, every week there's a new group you're not allowed to make fun of, no one has a sense of humor anymore, little girls are being sold as sex slaves by your own politicians, women are being harassed in the streets and the white men are all suspicious and surly over their lowered living standards. the sinking realization that the world he made fun of, but loved more than anything, is gone forever and will never come back. and the horrifying suspicion that his own counter-culture irreverence may have helped kill it. so he impotently gripes on twitter and wonders where the laughter went? when did the jokes stop? where are those wonderful, repressed and uptight conservatives?

someone with a twitter account go call him an anti semite

what kind of question is this, you free the media first to get the word out and spread truth. break the banks and you collar the lawyers.

I'm glad he is, but I definitely agree with you. What a way to finish out your final years.

Underrated.

(you)

yeah, that makes sense. good analysis

based and redpilled

He's at that point where he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Nice.

Pretty much. Pretty easy to knock something when you're completely unaware of the alternative will bring.

Good post

>the sinking realization that the world he made fun of, but loved more than anything, is gone forever and will never come back

Be more retarded, society will collapse and grow again in a similar manner, because it works and its the best and we will learn.

It might take a couple hundred years but our society will return to its glorious ways.

Maybe.

But to say never is stupid.

Attached: 42.gif (375x375, 168K)

I almost cried. 9/11

Attached: 1558942197132.jpg (480x360, 8K)

be(you)tiful post

>(((bankers, lawyers, or press)))
SHUT IT DOWN!

oh fuck he is our guy

John "Gas The Heebs" Cleese

One thing's for certain, it will never return in John's lifetime.

good post, immortalized

Attached: john_cleese_realizing_the_past_is_gone.png (944x1287, 168K)

Attached: 1541067968665.png (1200x1200, 740K)

Cogent.

he's a comedian who isn't allowed to make fun of people because they're protected groups
the only thing he can safely make fun of is "white people ha ha am i right" except this culture no longer actually exists, and also he's an old white male himself which means he's probably a nazi
as an old white guy he's waking up to how much ((they)) want to see all white guys gone, erased from their countries and their histories erased like it never existed, and that's what they think is funny. The world isn't so funny anymore.

This is interesting pattern, one that we realized and looks like the mainstream will too. That "counter-culture" is changing since culture is changing so much. The old counter is now the new normal.

>fix the bankers, lawyers, and the press
woah, cool it with the antisemitism there pal.

>ass blasting africans who think that being muslim is better even though the Muslims raped and colonized them just as much as europeans did
fuggin based

Attached: 2D0F11AD-F8C2-4BDD-96BE-85B7405DA621.jpg (812x810, 243K)

121 words.
121 words in one sentence.
meth. not even once.

>we will learn

Attached: 1501035667457.jpg (844x898, 159K)

wtf? i love john cleese now?

someone package this for twitter and send it to him
He is purple pilled rn but we need to black pill him

>Literally counting the words
Autism... not even once

I'm so hammered rn I thought this was a reply to my post
>GREAT AWAKENING NIGGERS
I have a bot doing my captchas cause I hate them and I can''t tell the difference from a fire hydrant and a traffic light atm

based and pilled. Have a (you)

Attached: 1555633211540.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Thats why I try keep my mother in the dark

Anyone remember when he bashed manlet Daniel Craig for being too short to be Bond?

Attached: 1519958010040.jpg (680x278, 71K)

(((the bankers, the lawyers or the press)))

Damn

Attached: 1508941946080.png (390x464, 203K)

STANDING

That seem more likely. People don't becoming woke very late into adulthood. I only know Owen Benjamin as a good example.

bazowany

Well put, have a (You)

echo | wc

sorry, but if you don't know how to use a computer to do this in like 2 seconds you aren't allowed in the ethnostate.

youtu.be/GAA9iPb9svw

>woke

It was like this for me growing up in the midwest in the 80s.
Everyone was able to.laugh at themselves. SJW faggots have truly ruined it all. Executions would be too kind for them.

Attached: 256f9f277f11b7533a3de46dab2ac0d0fa0f6c0a533025586e5637c7be59e50d.jpg (2560x1600, 541K)

"Just as much?" Nah. Much much worse. Europeans were kinder to africans than africans ever were to each other.

this post is banned in Britain

ave you got a license for this insightful social commentary?

>when you realize the parrot is really dead and try to tell everyone and they tell you it’s just pining for the fjords
and the parrot is England

It's not about the time it took, you fucking nerd autist.

Who cares how many words are in the sentence???

>Europeans were kinder to africans than africans ever were to each other
imagine actually being retarded enough to believe such nonsense.

Attached: mains-coupées.jpg (960x720, 75K)

strong post

Guys, I found the boomer

Attached: rxu9icc25tt21.jpg (98x122, 12K)

Attached: tenor (7).gif (300x186, 1007K)

they were war captives who would've all volunteered to be sold to europeans rather than stay slaves in africa

>source: i heard it from a guy who seemed pretty red-pilled
france made haitians pay their former owners for their freedom.
you deserve to get blacked, Thierry.
lay back and enjoy it.

Maybe that Californian divorce settlement redpilled him. Although he's always been against political correctness.

Attached: black twiter on tires.gif (564x577, 96K)

He is about to go full James Woods. Bless him.

Either you're a coping mulatto or you've been lied to all your life. Take care not to perpetuate a lie.

Attached: Mad-Dog-2-500x375.jpg (500x375, 41K)

>france made haitians pay their former owners for their freedom.
You mean pay to not get rightly exterminated for the mass murder and rape of french citizens?

Attached: motumbo is a worthless nigger.png (491x1920, 804K)

FYI that wasn’t actually the Belgians who did that, it was the african enforcers employed by the Belgians to ensure that the rubber quotas were met “by any means necessary”
it’s kind of obvious because anyone other than a black african would immediately realize that cutting someone’s hands off isn’t going to increase their manual labor productivity

>a former Portuguese colony is a shithole today
honestly, says to me more that your people are subhuman savages than their people.

>burger education
Nigeria was never portuguese.

Attached: raping a crocodile.jpg (700x951, 157K)

Africa sold their niggers to.the danish and the kikes.
They
Sold
Themselves

Attached: 1557187904327.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

>Take care not to perpetuate a lie.
lemme guess - you wuz good boyz who dindu nuffin?
rich coming from a right-wing retard- your whole belief system is an easily disproven lie.

>Portuguese education
Lagos was.
Why do you think it's named that, retard?

lol now look up Force Publique to find out who actually did these things to coerce the Congolese.

Die, leftie

Potuguese settlers. It was never under rule of the crown or even a recognized colony. Even if the crown would have wanted it, the other powers wouldn't.

Attached: facts on blacks.jpg (984x3915, 945K)

The one who controls the flow of information, controls the rest

>alive when things were good
Check
>sense of humor
Maaaaaaybe
>at an age where you don't shit your pants on a good day
Check
>ah fuck it
Yeah, he's ours

Blacks think differently. Is your indoctrination so complete you can't realize such a simple fact?.

Attached: african mindset.jpg (1557x1200, 636K)

Holy shit he just called out the jew, I mean the economy led think tanks that program the media to display race mixing and identity politics to create a one race genderless society that, void of any culture or history to get identity from, gets it from commodities .

Attached: dfhfgh.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>we wuz good boys, we dindu nuffin
>but also shitskins are subhuman and we should do it again
how do you guys even manage to tie your shoes?
it must suck being dumb.

Crypto jews, you didnt think goys owned mines or were actually behind (((colonialism))) did you unterman?

no two people think the same.
are you so indoctrinated that you think slight differences between groups of people makes violence against them ok?

wait, i already know the answer.

>WE
>WUZ
>GOOD
>BOIS

>when you're old and have nothing to lose
Pill all of them, Cleese

>bankers
>lawyers
>press
Come on John you’re almost there!

That's nigger vernacular. It goes more like: "History has always been brutal. The Europeans as well. However, the Europeans showed a decency and kindness foreign to all other races. This is their downfall, because they let a contagious parasite (the congoid) live among them and change their host. The modern negro needs to feel that they could amount to something if it weren't for external factors. History is reinterpreted to demand jazz-hands and sjw behaviour from 18 century warriors. It's all lies, and you think it's the truth only because it gets the most applause on tv between commercials".

oh man, that's a good one.
you really are pretty far gone with this retardation.
i'm afraid there's probably no hope for you.
my only hope for you is that you live to see french society completely taken over by the people you hate.

>In May 2019, Cleese repeated his previous statement that London was no longer an English city, saying "virtually all my friends from abroad have confirmed my observation. So there must be some truth in it... I note also that London was the UK city that voted most strongly to remain in the EU." London Mayor Sadiq Khan responded, "These comments make John Cleese sound like he's in character as Basil Fawlty. Londoners know that our diversity is our greatest strength. We are proudly the English capital, a European city and a global hub." Cleese added, "I suspect I should apologise for my affection for the Englishness of my upbringing, but in some ways I found it calmer, more polite, more humorous, less tabloid, and less money-oriented than the one that is replacing it."[73]

Complicit obviously

very insightful old chap. nudge nudge wink wink.

Fucking nig, learn your own history. The kikes didn't go around chasing wild nogs, they bought them to the nogs that had reached an IQ high enough to understand the concept of property.

Spot on.

Attached: 1552957874933.jpg (377x348, 187K)

you can't bring back lost genetics.

Based and realitypilled

Attached: 1522202479379.gif (300x186, 446K)

He should redo the Ministry of Silly Walks skit were he is trying to avoid all the street shitters.

Where we're all these "based" faggots when they had power to change the public discourse, and while there was still time to do something nonviolent?

can someone tweet a screenshot of this to him?

here you go lad (you)

These two statements are not contradictory you dumb nigger. Maybe a bit hypocritical but that's that

Yes.